3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
KingRyjo53 wrote:
So I know necro builds are nutty this league and I leveled up using this guide without reading anything about the end game. Im super confused about whats going on, when you go to a7 to get the carnage chieftan, do they stay as your spectre? Or do you have to go back every time you log off? Also what is cyclone used for? I have the budget build with skele in the chest instead of all the auras. The single target is really awesome but I am just so lost on how to actually run the build. Any tips/advice are appreciated!

Gives lots of resistance and eHP. Read what it’s linked with and how it works with the “mistress of sacrifice ascendency.
"
KingRyjo53 wrote:
So I know necro builds are nutty this league and I leveled up using this guide without reading anything about the end game. Im super confused about whats going on, when you go to a7 to get the carnage chieftan, do they stay as your spectre? Or do you have to go back every time you log off? Also what is cyclone used for? I have the budget build with skele in the chest instead of all the auras. The single target is really awesome but I am just so lost on how to actually run the build. Any tips/advice are appreciated!

Cyclone + cast while Channeling is to cast your spirit offering while moving.

Spectres stay when you logg out. For spectres i perosnally use 1 frenzy monkey, 1 powermonkey, 1 rally cry dog and a retainer for high level of vulnerability.
Struggling now, stuck at 1467 strength and can’t break through to 1500.
Any advice (I know I am missing my lvl4s and my timeless jewel)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Timbo+Zero/characters?characterName=Tempus_Occidere
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Feb 21, 2020, 1:15:35 AM
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Timbo+Zero/characters?characterName=Tempus_Occidere

1. wtf is that mana regen node?
2. remove rare jewel at right and put another eff traning.
3. wrong pathing from bloodless to soul of steel. u can workaround instead and take it with 20str instead of 8%hp.

gear is ok.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

1. wtf is that mana regen node?
2. remove rare jewel at right and put another eff traning.
3. wrong pathing from bloodless to soul of steel. u can workaround instead and take it with 20str instead of 8%hp.

gear is ok.

Thanks tffiad, will look at those now.
also ur helm is 29str only.

amulet is 108str with quality. i believe 119 is highest roll, but at least 115+ roll is ok too.

im using +39str helm and 118roll amulet, with all that %attr it can give u about 40str

u didnt took for some reason a jewel socket node near devotion? u should place lethal pride there with %str if u have any. if not - place brawn.

all of that should be enough to hit about 1700str i think

skill tree www.poeurl.com/cKwW
Last edited by tffiad on Feb 21, 2020, 2:39:21 AM
"
tffiad wrote:

amulet is 108str with quality. i believe 119 is highest roll, but at least 115+ roll is ok too.

im using +39str helm and 118roll amulet, with all that %attr it can give u about 40str

u didnt took for some reason a jewel socket node near devotion? u should place lethal pride there with %str if u have any. if not - place brawn.

The helm is because of the fairly useful AG enchant, the amulet was the best I could get (Xbox astramentis prices are ridiculous)

Did a search for regen and can’t find the ‘wtf’ mana node you mentioned but did relate the np to str and now 1497str

The brawn is in the ‘lower timeless’ spot to hit the 10str rather than the 10int of the one near devotion. I don’t have a timeless jewel.
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

The helm is because of the fairly useful AG enchant, the amulet was the best I could get (Xbox astramentis prices are ridiculous)

Did a search for regen and can’t find the ‘wtf’ mana node you mentioned but did relate the np to str and now 1497str

The brawn is in the ‘lower timeless’ spot to hit the 10str rather than the 10int of the one near devotion. I don’t have a timeless jewel.

if u want to: u can place a 4th eff traning jewel next to devotion as it will convert 30int to str and give about 20str itself.
Last edited by tffiad on Feb 21, 2020, 3:06:21 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

sancity node, right to it is wtf mana regen node taken. if u want to: u can place a 4th eff traning jewel next to devotion as it will conver 30int to str and give about 20str itself.

Maybe a glitch in how my tree is showing for you, no such node on my game tree (thank god for that, thought I was going blind.

Copied your tree now, thanks for the link, and did get rid of a life node I had which allowed both the ‘timeless’ nodes to be allocated. That has let me buy a cheap str/life jewel that gets me over the 1500 and my 15th zombie.
Now all I need to do is get a damned lvl4 empower for zombie #16

Thanks for the help and for taking the time to look over my setup.
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Feb 21, 2020, 3:10:01 AM
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

Maybe a glitch in how my tree is showing for you, no such node on my game tree (thank god for that, thought I was going blind.

Copied your tree now, thanks for the link, and did get rid of a life node I had which allowed both the ‘timeless’ nodes to be allocated. That has let me buy a cheap str/life jewel that gets me over the 1500 and my 15th zombie.
Now all I need to do is get a damned lvl4 empower for zombie #16

Thanks for the help and for taking the time to look over my setup.

due to prices grab at least one more eff training jewel, then go for empower, then for englighten if u need it.

also im not rly sure, but seems like u dont run all ur auras, but its better to have pride linked with enlighten and dreadbanner unlinked. as it will give u more free mana, if u use pride ofc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info