3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
"
Osgili4th wrote:
... specially if you do really jucied maps of tier 17-18.

OK, I keep seeing reference to tier 17-19 maps on y-tube, and now here....

Last I checked (which is last time I ran a map.....a few minutes ago) T16 is the highest. WTF am I missing?

With ivory watchstones, you can increase lvl with a tier up to +3 lvls with 3 possible ivory watchstones.

"
Sarclol wrote:

Use watchstones with +1 monster level. You can get up to 87 using 4 of them, which is effectively T20. I should warn you that at T20, you start to see your AG's health move quite frequently, and it can be rather anxiety-inducing.

facepalm
Bloody Hell I didn't realize these +1 watchstones even existed!
/facepalm

Just been doing corrupted, quad-sextant, Aw8, Zana Domination, extra-frag T16's trying to get to my first ever lvl 100 character.....seems to take 5-6 of these maps to get 1% xp....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"

Just been doing corrupted, quad-sextant, Aw8, Zana Domination, extra-frag T16's trying to get to my first ever lvl 100 character.....seems to take 5-6 of these maps to get 1% xp....

Keep in mind that those maps are insane, you can get oneshot if you aren't aware of whats going on, and the amount of life mosters gain isn't a joke, so bosses and methamporhs can be deadly. So the risk of having a faster 100 lvl can be a downside if you die in those maps.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"

Keep in mind that those maps are insane, you can get oneshot if you aren't aware of whats going on, and the amount of life mosters gain isn't a joke, so bosses and methamporhs can be deadly. So the risk of having a faster 100 lvl can be a downside if you die in those maps.

Ya, went to the watchstone section of Ninja and actually looked at what was there...many of the +1 also has +16-30% damage or life....and started thinking along the same lines as what you just advised.....and promptly dove back into my "break from juiced t16 maps" depth 250-300 mine xp farming lol.

I do still die once in a while, so the added gain of T17+ is not worth the added risk for me. But having the knowledge ya'll passed on to me is invaluable for later XD

Thanks!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Feb 20, 2020, 8:27:30 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:

the amulet was double t1% suffixes with t1 flat strength and i struggled to sell it for much more than 55ex, even though on trade they are basically priced as mirrors.

Tell me about it, I have 2x T2 flat str ones that theoretically should go for 80-90ex minimum cus they have life, ES, ES% as their prefixes, but havent heard a peep on them..

Yet the 32 str one and 24 to all attributes ones I just made both went for ~30ex a piece and sold in 20 minutes. And they only had 1 or 2 good prefixes.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 20, 2020, 6:43:09 PM
How do you get enough resists with budget gear? There is literally no resist on any of the gear except rings which are low resist rolls.
"
Heffae wrote:
How do you get enough resists with budget gear? There is literally no resist on any of the gear except rings which are low resist rolls.

Read the FAQ
i'm sitting at around 60ex and i don't know what to upgrade/change. I have 15k Ehp and around 600k dps per zombie (17 in total). I meltdown conquerors and sirus (skipping final fase lol). Dps seems fine and tankyness too, although i've been oneshotted a few times (not even sure how, maybe something with chaos damage). My lethal pride gives me 15%str and 4% max life but i have to spend 4 extra points so maybe that's one thing to fix.
Thought about moving to saq's for 300k more dps per zombie but it seems a little squishy and more likely to die.
Any tips or suggestions?
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
i'm sitting at around 60ex and i don't know what to upgrade/change. I have 15k Ehp and around 600k dps per zombie (17 in total). I meltdown conquerors and sirus (skipping final fase lol). Dps seems fine and tankyness too, although i've been oneshotted a few times (not even sure how, maybe something with chaos damage). My lethal pride gives me 15%str and 4% max life but i have to spend 4 extra points so maybe that's one thing to fix.
Thought about moving to saq's for 300k more dps per zombie but it seems a little squishy and more likely to die.
Any tips or suggestions?

I swapped to Saqawal's and I love it. 5 auras. Things explode. Very satisfying.

One shots will happen, I still get bonked here and there, but the majority of stuff I can still survive. You can swap and still be slightly tankier than I am - I didn't feel the need since I hit 100 and deaths don't really matter to me anymore, so I only have about 12.5k eHP. It's about fun now. :)
So I know necro builds are nutty this league and I leveled up using this guide without reading anything about the end game. Im super confused about whats going on, when you go to a7 to get the carnage chieftan, do they stay as your spectre? Or do you have to go back every time you log off? Also what is cyclone used for? I have the budget build with skele in the chest instead of all the auras. The single target is really awesome but I am just so lost on how to actually run the build. Any tips/advice are appreciated!
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:

the amulet was double t1% suffixes with t1 flat strength and i struggled to sell it for much more than 55ex, even though on trade they are basically priced as mirrors.

Tell me about it, I have 2x T2 flat str ones that theoretically should go for 80-90ex minimum cus they have life, ES, ES% as their prefixes, but havent heard a peep on them..

Yet the 32 str one and 24 to all attributes ones I just made both went for ~30ex a piece and sold in 20 minutes. And they only had 1 or 2 good prefixes.

Normally at this time of the league very few people that have the currency to buy near mirror tier items or mirror items still playing or are playing other builds, so they don't want to invest on those. Also when you have items worth multiple mirror very rare you sold them, normally they just go to standart where people crafting perfect character maybe will hit you up with the offer for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info