3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
I need some help how to improve

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/emdoudar/characters

Character is DoudarWitch

I'd argue that your Hubris is not ideally located on your tree, since we generally grab 4 Notables in that area, and you're only getting 2 passives from your jewel. Doesn't seem like the gains outweigh the losses in this situation.

The rest of your business seems to be in order, min/maxing upgrades left - belt with native strength and attributes, for example.

I'd go for a white socket in your weapon to enable an Impale swap.

If you're feeling ballsy, you can try corrupting your gloves.
"
Arkhandar wrote:
I already have a Enlightened 4, thanks for the setup !

If you like it and want to upgrade else where, don't be afraid to sell the EL4 if you need some extra exalt. Everything you can do with an EL4 you can do with an EL3 in this set up.

If you don't need the currency, then just keep the EL4.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
I need some help how to improve

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/emdoudar/characters

Character is DoudarWitch

I'd argue that your Hubris is not ideally located on your tree, since we generally grab 4 Notables in that area, and you're only getting 2 passives from your jewel. Doesn't seem like the gains outweigh the losses in this situation.

The rest of your business seems to be in order, min/maxing upgrades left - belt with native strength and attributes, for example.

I'd go for a white socket in your weapon to enable an Impale swap.

If you're feeling ballsy, you can try corrupting your gloves.

My Hubrias has 160%, when i socketed it there i saved some points and added it in the top in Enduring Bond circle which made up some of the dmg lost in the hubris area

I can try to get white sockets on weapon.. btw is there anything i can improve on my Zombies link?

if i try to corrupt gloves what is ideal to get on it which can be considered a win?
"

if i try to corrupt gloves what is ideal to get on it which can be considered a win?

Vulnerability on Hit. That then frees up room on your chest to run another aura.
Hi guys, I'm whole keep figuring out on how to maximize my character potential as I saw some other necromancer PoB has 290k Minion Damage while mine is 110k damage.

We basically almost have the same equipment, despite some skills difference, can you guys please guide me on what I'm during wrong. help is really appreciated.

Thanks so much, I'll list my PoB and the one I'm following poB.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Uht5Q8fS

His PoB: https://pastebin.com/BYnZFfGG

Thanks once again in advance.
My AG just died in Bazaar map with this mods:

I cleared whole map without a problem like any other map, but at the end i spawned metamorph and he killed all my minions, 2 zombies and 1 spectre left when i died. Somehow i reflected physical damage, but i have no idea how.
Did my minions die because of map or is there any other reason? Is it possible to summon metamorph that reflects damage?
is my AG immune to reflect damage?
"
Skytel wrote:
Hi guys, I'm whole keep figuring out on how to maximize my character potential as I saw some other necromancer PoB has 290k Minion Damage while mine is 110k damage.

We basically almost have the same equipment, despite some skills difference, can you guys please guide me on what I'm during wrong. help is really appreciated.

Thanks so much, I'll list my PoB and the one I'm following poB.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Uht5Q8fS

His PoB: https://pastebin.com/BYnZFfGG

Thanks once again in advance.

You don't have anything set up in the configuration, he does. Your setup is also... messy. Your POB has all of the auras from all of your setups on. Turn off what you're not using so it doesn't interfere with your damage calculations.

Anyway, I sorted through the config and got your guys up to around 380k dps just by ticking 4 boxes in there. Be reasonable with what you have (frenzy/power charges from spectres? maim? feeding frenzy?) and apply those.

Also with Sovereignty, Enlighten 4, and Saqawal's, you can and should be able to run Hatred, Pride, and Dread Banner in your chest with Generosity. Give that a shot - it's much better damage than Precision and an actually useless Melee Splash gem. At the very least throw Generosity in there.
"
Haede wrote:

Unless you have an Elder or other influenced chest with "100% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken" on it, no. However, with the expensive regen setup, it shouldn't do enough damage to outdamage its regen and kill itself on reflect. I'd still hard pass on physical reflect maps unless you're using Triads, though.

"
BopMajster wrote:
My AG just died in Bazaar map with this mods:

I cleared whole map without a problem like any other map, but at the end i spawned metamorph and he killed all my minions, 2 zombies and 1 spectre left when i died. Somehow i reflected physical damage, but i have no idea how.
Did my minions die because of map or is there any other reason? Is it possible to summon metamorph that reflects damage?

I've actually never had this happen. I'm also rather sure I've never encountered a physical reflect metamorph. What setup was your AG using? Were you constantly Cycloning during the fight, or standing still? Did you notice any ground effects, like Frost Beacon, Fire Beacon, Storm Beacon, or patches of desecrated or burning ground? Did you notice if the AG died before or after the metamorph died?

Were you near the Gloom Shrine while fighting the metamorph? Did you notice Stygian Revenants around (since you have the Abominations mod on the map)?
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 21, 2020, 12:08:39 PM
"
Haede wrote:

no.

All the minions will get reflect damage. AG does the least damage though so he gets the least reflect damage.

Always best to simply not do physical reflect maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info