3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

you have enough mana for flesh and stone, pride, purity of elements,dread banner and haste ?
"
Osgili4th wrote:
Hello, I try to see if you can push the dmg of zombies over 2million against shaper and I think I've done it. Here is the PoB with the dmg calculations: https://pastebin.com/ABGZ0yDj. The Vulnerability is from Merveil's Reteiner as spectre, with 2 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftan for Frenzy and Power Charges, Vaal Haste and Dread Banner supported by Awakened Generosity.

In my weapon I put the dmg from Kingmaker "+50 Critical Strike Multiplier to Allies" and Whispers of Doom is crafted in one ring because AG have +1 to the number of curse. The extra curse is Temporal Chain's so the Vulnerability have longer time in boss fights since Merveil's sometimes cast other habilities before the Curse.

I have in chest for 6 link the Summon Carrion Golem but the dmg to minions is very small, so that space can be fill with a defensive option like Chaos Golem or even Clarity if you have the Watcher's Eye for it.

I think I will hit 100 and call the end of the league, I have fun I never expected to make so much currency, even after being scammed for 10ex at the start wasn't a problem in the progression of the build.

you have enough mana for flesh and stone, pride, purity of elements,dread banner and haste ?
I have Haste for Vaal Haste, since you can use it without needing to expend mana or reservation, is a huge boos specially with Generosity. But I run 5 Auras, the ones you listed with Aspect of the Spider.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 20, 2020, 2:29:51 PM
"
Osgili4th wrote:
I have Haste for Vaal Haste, since you can use it without needing to expend mana or reservation, is a huge boos specially with Generosity. But I run 5 Auras, the ones you listed with Aspect of the Spider.

i see. And what minion skill do you cast, since you have Enduring Bond tallent?
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
Osgili4th wrote:

Spirit Offering and Convocation have the tag of minion skills, so you get the bonus dmg, also work as you expect with abyssal jewells that buff if you use a minion skill as well.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
Osgili4th wrote:

Spirit Offering and Convocation have the tag of minion skills, so you get the bonus dmg, also work as you expect with abyssal jewells that buff if you use a minion skill as well.

so if we cast cyclone as normal, we trigger enduring bond?
how big is the dmg difference between Georfri's build and Saqawal's Nest ?
"
BopMajster wrote:
so if we cast cyclone as normal, we trigger enduring bond?

No, you need to actually cast the ability. Cyclone casting things while channeling is just you casting Cyclone and having that cast things.

Bone Armour and Convocation work for the purposes of triggering "minion" skills. Usually alternating Bone Armour and Convocation is enough to keep decent uptime on that.
"
how big is the dmg difference between Georfri's build and Saqawal's Nest ?

Depending on how many extra auras you can fit in and how much strength (and therefore extra zombies) you can get out of it, it can be huge. My damage effectively doubled since I was able to add two more auras and an extra zombie.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 20, 2020, 4:23:35 PM
"
"
Osgili4th wrote:
... specially if you do really jucied maps of tier 17-18.

OK, I keep seeing reference to tier 17-19 maps on y-tube, and now here....

Last I checked (which is last time I ran a map.....a few minutes ago) T16 is the highest. WTF am I missing?

With ivory watchstones, you can increase lvl with a tier up to +3 lvls with 3 possible ivory watchstones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info