3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Cruonit wrote:
I was lucky today to drop a 6l geofri's. How can I corrupt it in the best way?

Probably +1 to level of socketed gems is the best for this build.

I mean, what should I do?
Vaal right away or locus of corruption? Should I try first to 28quality on syndicate? What is the right course of action?

[/quote]
How much for it, what notes does it affect.
[/quote]

talk with me in game and i give you all details
"
"
RonSenpai wrote:

its going between 100-150 ex
i didnt price checked everything

While I could never afford that, it seems very fair.

There was a scammer in the thread a few weeks ago trying to sell his gear that was worse than yours for 400ex.

nah im not asking for 400 , around 100-150 ex something between that seems fair to me

dont forget this is bulk selling so the buyer wins because he dosent need to look for other stuff all come ready
"
Cruonit wrote:
"
"
Cruonit wrote:
I was lucky today to drop a 6l geofri's. How can I corrupt it in the best way?

Probably +1 to level of socketed gems is the best for this build.

I mean, what should I do?
Vaal right away or locus of corruption? Should I try first to 28quality on syndicate? What is the right course of action?

If you're going to do something like this with the hope of using the finished product, it's correct to do everything that would give you the best product. 28 quality first, then ensure the rolls are good (don't corrupt it if it has minimum rolls on everything, divine it first), then take it to the temple. Getting 2-3 white sockets isn't necessary, but it's a nice luxury assuming you hit everything you want.

But most of all, prepare to lose the item, and be happy when you don't.

If you're going to sell it, it doesn't matter, just go corrupt it since the time investment for a potentially deleted item isn't worth the trouble. Time is money. Either way you're taking it to the temple.
"
Sarclol wrote:

But most of all, prepare to lose the item, and be happy when you don't.

If you're going to sell it, it doesn't matter, just go corrupt it since the time investment for a potentially deleted item isn't worth the trouble. Time is money. Either way you're taking it to the temple.

Thank you.

Crafted this, too bad I am CI.
Last edited by JABone1 on Feb 20, 2020, 11:41:23 AM
made this lethal pride. Is this pretty good or should i rerol for another?
what would be value of this one?
faith and steel is taken anyway, so i would need 4 points for 10% Str.
And light of divinity is cool also, coz it alredy has +10 str
Last edited by BopMajster on Feb 20, 2020, 12:22:46 PM
Sorry for the question. But how do you deal with chaos damage with your listed "Budget and Newbies Setup" as I can't see any resist for choas. Thanks.
"
errorlive wrote:
Sorry for the question. But how do you deal with chaos damage with your listed "Budget and Newbies Setup" as I can't see any resist for choas. Thanks.

Eventually you start replacing pieces of that setup with other pieces from another setup. You'll get the EHP pool to simply deal with some of the hits once you start heading that way. You'll get some chaos resistance from your ring enchants, if you opt for that (30), Alberon's (12), and the Purity of Flesh cluster on the tree (20). That's generally enough to get positive.

For example with only ring enchants and whatever I have from the tree, I'm at 0%, which is enough to prevent the majority of one shots. I also take the Shakari pantheon so I'm immune to poison, which completely eliminates one source of chaos damage.

If you want to take that further, most people will run Purity of Elements with a Watcher's Eye that grants chaos resistance with that aura. You can also allocate Cleansed Thoughts on top of that to cap. Note that this is in no way a budget option.
Hello, I try to see if you can push the dmg of zombies over 2million against shaper and I think I've done it. Here is the PoB with the dmg calculations: https://pastebin.com/ABGZ0yDj. The Vulnerability is from Merveil's Reteiner as spectre, with 2 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftan for Frenzy and Power Charges, Vaal Haste and Dread Banner supported by Awakened Generosity.

In my weapon I put the dmg from Kingmaker "+50 Critical Strike Multiplier to Allies" and Whispers of Doom is crafted in one ring because AG have +1 to the number of curse. The extra curse is Temporal Chain's so the Vulnerability have longer time in boss fights since Merveil's sometimes cast other habilities before the Curse.

I have in chest for 6 link the Summon Carrion Golem but the dmg to minions is very small, so that space can be fill with a defensive option like Chaos Golem or even Clarity if you have the Watcher's Eye for it.

I think I will hit 100 and call the end of the league, I have fun I never expected to make so much currency, even after being scammed for 10ex at the start wasn't a problem in the progression of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info