3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Baloosh wrote:
"
RonSenpai wrote:

its going between 100-150 ex
i didnt price checked everything

Lol - that’s gonna have to be a “pass” from me, dawg.

LUL DAWG when you will have lethal pride that gives you 400+ strength talk with me

or amulet that gives you 400+
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:
got few questions
-how often does Merveil's Retainer cast vulnerability buff? is this once per second, twice?
- does hold relic do any damage in JCOH35's build? or its only for regen?
-anyone got any lethal pride for sell?

Retainer casts it freqently. If mobs isnt oneshoted they will get the vulnerability.
ç

Also have a really decent Area of Effect so in map clear she often cast vulnerability in big pack helping to clear them safelly, specially if you do really jucied maps of tier 17-18.

hmm frequently. Does that mean once per second or once per 3 seconds?
and really decent area? does this mean bigger area as our desecrate/cyclone range?

if this is correct:
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Merveil%27s+Retainer

and she has all that spells on her spell list to cast, then this is pretty bad.
Last edited by BopMajster on Feb 20, 2020, 6:48:36 AM
"
RonSenpai wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
RonSenpai wrote:

LUL DAWG when you will have lethal pride that gives you 400+ strength talk with me

yeah your pricing is about right for 100ex imo. i had slightly better gear with 2700 str and ended up with somewhere just over 150ex.

very similar gear to yours but my amulet was better and i had %str boots. the amulet was double t1% suffixes with t1 flat strength and i struggled to sell it for much more than 55ex, even though on trade they are basically priced as mirrors.

it's hard to sell gear for this build atm becasue it's not really a league ender, most people are moving out of this into fun speed builds
"
RonSenpai wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
RonSenpai wrote:

LOLOL ok will do DAWG-O
hello so i have played your build and i liked it but i have some questions,im using the tank setup i dont feel so tanky and my damage is kind of average to be honest,also my max scepters are 3 not four am i missing something out?

this is my current build:
https://pastebin.com/kaC1trxc

Any advice on how to improve or what im doing wrong? especially for the spectres limit
"
hello so i have played your build and i liked it but i have some questions,im using the tank setup i dont feel so tanky and my damage is kind of average to be honest,also my max scepters are 3 not four am i missing something out?

this is my current build:
https://pastebin.com/kaC1trxc

Any advice on how to improve or what im doing wrong? especially for the spectres limit

Explain "i dont feel so tanky"
Your damage will be average right now, it looks like you have decent gear, but not all of your gems are max level. That's a fair boost. Not all of your gems have quality, that's another fair boost.
Next things to work on would be grabbing 18% Alberon's and a better belt, probably. Catalysts in Standard are expensive, so I won't advise you to get those just yet.

For 4 spectres, read the FAQ on the first page. It's in there for a reason.
Or, check here:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre

"
"
Osgili4th wrote:
... specially if you do really jucied maps of tier 17-18.

OK, I keep seeing reference to tier 17-19 maps on y-tube, and now here....

Last I checked (which is last time I ran a map.....a few minutes ago) T16 is the highest. WTF am I missing?

Use watchstones with +1 monster level. You can get up to 87 using 4 of them, which is effectively T20. I should warn you that at T20, you start to see your AG's health move quite frequently, and it can be rather anxiety-inducing.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 20, 2020, 8:53:28 AM
"
RonSenpai wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
RonSenpai wrote:
selling entire build !

+ jewels + gems + everything you want to know

15+ million DPS !
18zombies
get around 2400 Strength

melt everything .

Do you have lethal pride or hubris? And what %?

im using lethal pride !
its gives me around 350-400 strength total at the end

How much for it, what notes does it affect.
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
"
RonSenpai wrote:

While I could never afford that, it seems very fair.

There was a scammer in the thread a few weeks ago trying to sell his gear that was worse than yours for 400ex.
I was lucky today to drop a 6l geofri's. How can I corrupt it in the best way?
"
Cruonit wrote:
I was lucky today to drop a 6l geofri's. How can I corrupt it in the best way?

Probably +1 to level of socketed gems is the best for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info