3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BopMajster wrote:
got few questions
-how often does Merveil's Retainer cast vulnerability buff? is this once per second, twice?
- does hold relic do any damage in JCOH35's build? or its only for regen?
-anyone got any lethal pride for sell?

Retainer casts it freqently. If mobs isnt oneshoted they will get the vulnerability.
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:
got few questions
-how often does Merveil's Retainer cast vulnerability buff? is this once per second, twice?
- does hold relic do any damage in JCOH35's build? or its only for regen?
-anyone got any lethal pride for sell?

Retainer casts it freqently. If mobs isnt oneshoted they will get the vulnerability.
ç

Also have a really decent Area of Effect so in map clear she often cast vulnerability in big pack helping to clear them safelly, specially if you do really jucied maps of tier 17-18.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Idk, i tried that mana guardian herald of agony crawler build and thought it was trash.

They need to buff everything else besides mines and zombies, not just nerf those 2 but sadly thats very rarely the case in any game.

Ive been spending the last couple weeks trying other builds lf for something comfortable as a backup, I dont need a kajillion shaper dps, or to be able to do maps in 30 seconds. I was just lf something with average dps that was tanky and was very underwhelmed with what I tried.

Hopefully they buff alot b/c all I see is rangers abusing off-screen kills, summoners, and miners.

well depends from what and how they will nerf, once they reveal to us something, i have two options to play next league:

1. coc nova ci occultist (no build on forum for thois) sadly it will cost a lost to make it work, and thats why occultist, ill just smoothly breeze all acts with srs and skelles like i did with necro build here.
2. coc nova assassin, since leveling assassin is pain in any way, no matter which skill u gonna pick, ill maybe try to sneaky grab srs and skelles gems for assasin and smoothly run acts.

generally both builds are good at map clear and bad at boss killing.

i have coc nova assassin atm and spent about 30ex or a bit more on it, it works and its tanky (8k es CI, 96% attack block chance under flasks, 62% spell block chance, 20-40% attack and spell dodge). i guess it fits to my playstyle of speedmapping. but making build work at start of league will be rly hard.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
... specially if you do really jucied maps of tier 17-18.

OK, I keep seeing reference to tier 17-19 maps on y-tube, and now here....

Last I checked (which is last time I ran a map.....a few minutes ago) T16 is the highest. WTF am I missing?
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Unless they announce a massive rework to the Atlas and how Conquerors and Watchstones work I'm probably gonna skip the next league. I just can't face all that random bullshit RNG busy work when all I want to do is grind maps.

I also despise the Sirus fight, which is not so much a fight and more an exercise in guessing what is happening off screen. It's even worse than Katarina which I also think is damn awful game design. If I wanted to play Dark Souls, I'd go and play that.

Hopefully though we get some polish to the end game and less of this "Surprise, you're dead!" rubbish.
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
RonSenpai wrote:
selling entire build !

+ jewels + gems + everything you want to know

15+ million DPS !
18zombies
get around 2400 Strength

melt everything .

Do you have lethal pride or hubris? And what %?

im using lethal pride !
its gives me around 350-400 strength total at the end
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
RonSenpai wrote:
selling entire build !

+ jewels + gems + everything you want to know

15+ million DPS !
18zombies
get around 2400 Strength

melt everything .

How much?

its going between 100-150 ex
i didnt price checked everything
"
Unless they announce a massive rework to the Atlas and how Conquerors and Watchstones work I'm probably gonna skip the next league. I just can't face all that random bullshit RNG busy work when all I want to do is grind maps.

I also despise the Sirus fight, which is not so much a fight and more an exercise in guessing what is happening off screen. It's even worse than Katarina which I also think is damn awful game design. If I wanted to play Dark Souls, I'd go and play that.

Hopefully though we get some polish to the end game and less of this "Surprise, you're dead!" rubbish.

just grind t16 promenade? im doing it 2days already, and game never felt so good for me :D
Hey guys, does anyone know how to calculate the "nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage" mod from my guardian helmet in pob?

It changes nothing, if I just add it manually to an item.
"
RonSenpai wrote:

its going between 100-150 ex
i didnt price checked everything

Lol - that’s gonna have to be a “pass” from me, dawg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info