3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

selling entire build !

+ jewels + gems + everything you want to know

15+ million DPS !
18zombies
get around 2400 Strength

melt everything .
Last edited by RonSenpai on Feb 19, 2020, 5:13:56 PM
Thank you for all the feedback!! Definitely going w/ Grave Intentions and Meat Shield now.

"

... Diamond Skin ...

Why is using Diamond Skin so bad? Dropping the Cyclopian Coil seems to loose me more HP than I can gain back in eHP, and in return I only seem to be getting a modest 12 STR. The resistance gap is going to be covered by me constantly spinning and getting my own offering (assuming I respec my ascendancy).

EDIT: partially answered my own question by looking at the elder-influenced belt above. Still short on life, but now I'm getting a lot more str for it. Still don't know what I would respec into after removing Diamond Skin -- I am only 86, and I have some levels ahead of me.

"

Why does anyone socket a portal gem? Keep it in your stash to use when you need.

Because I'm lazy and i never pick up scrolls anymore!
More seriously, I was actually looking into removing Portal so I could use Flesh and Stone (blood stance) while keeping Vaal Haste to pop on bosses.
Last edited by Deltran on Feb 19, 2020, 5:33:36 PM
Diamond Skin isn't really bad, it's just 3 points for 20% resistances. You can totally use it until you get better gear that has better resists on it, but ideally you want those resists to be on gear so you can spend your points on the tree in better places - like increasing your maximum resistances, or grabbing Grave Intentions, or grabbing extra strength, damage, life... you get the picture.

Portal is decent QOL, but it's best used if you have nothing else to put in that slot, or in your offhand instead of a leveling gem. With this build, gem slots are premium - there's a ton of things we'd love to put there instead of Portal. We also can't swap weapons or zombies die.

This is the first league I've been running without Portal anywhere, and honestly, I can't even tell. Just drop 20c on scrolls and you'll be set for a while.
"
RonSenpai wrote:
selling entire build !

15+ million DPS !
18zombies
get around 2400 Strength

melt everything .

How much?
Sorry boys, I gotta flex a little.

Chanced all 3 of these double influenced today:

The crusader's alberons look entirely way too sick for this world.

My inv looks so pretty now <3

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Been playing a bit with the 5 link Relic, it does help alot against legion. I like how much you can alter the build, depending ofc what type of gearsets is owned.
"
RonSenpai wrote:
selling entire build !

15+ million DPS !
18zombies
get around 2400 Strength

melt everything .

Do you have lethal pride or hubris? And what %?
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Is there any way to see what elegan hubris gives?
got few questions
-how often does Merveil's Retainer cast vulnerability buff? is this once per second, twice?
- does hold relic do any damage in JCOH35's build? or its only for regen?
-anyone got any lethal pride for sell?
"
Linus1985 wrote:
Is there any way to see what elegan hubris gives?

Only way is to buy one and pop it in some sockets and see what it gives and divine it to change it up and try some more sockets, or find a trustworthy seller with some screenshots or video of the jewel, although it can be hard to find.

how I found my hubris was searching the 4-5ex range of hubrises, loaded all 100 entries, and then used search for "minion" or "slum" (as slumlord is the 80% minion dmg passive from hubris) and looked at all entries. If I didn't find anything good, I increased the price range by about 100c or so and tried again until I found a good one for sale. Only some ppl add notes to their jewels though, so its hit or miss.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 19, 2020, 9:31:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info