3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
I have 13 ex's and gonna buying one last item but i confused. So which one buy?

Socketed fortify elder axe or bottled faith.

i am using this weapon right now.

Ur weapon is more then good enough so i would get a bottled faith then.
"
302mustang wrote:
anyone know if this build will be viable for next leuage 3.10. I haven't followed any rumors of nerfs or anything that might affect this. I have been watching this build on and off and would like to start it off next leauge if you guys think it'd work end game all content.

I am very suspicious that anything other than ascendancy tree will be nerfed.
Baron is not a new unique and there is nothing new this league, which allows us to stack more strength than last few leagues.
Astramentis, Alberon's, efficient training are all old uniques.
Aura stacking is available since v2.5 or so Nothing to nerf about this.
In my opinion Bone barrier and mistress of sacrifice will be nerfed, because necro builds were played like casters before. However after cyclone is tagged as a channeling skill, builds became high mobility tanks. Nerf will bring fragility back, then we wont be able to lead the army, but hide behind them.

Long story short, in case of a nerf, you will keep your investment, move zombies to 4l with meat shield and focus on 6l ranged spectres. Hope they will allow us to raise some Baranite Thaumaturges next league. Worst case scenario, poison bow+HoAg.
Idk, i tried that mana guardian herald of agony crawler build and thought it was trash.

They need to buff everything else besides mines and zombies, not just nerf those 2 but sadly thats very rarely the case in any game.

Ive been spending the last couple weeks trying other builds lf for something comfortable as a backup, I dont need a kajillion shaper dps, or to be able to do maps in 30 seconds. I was just lf something with average dps that was tanky and was very underwhelmed with what I tried.

Hopefully they buff alot b/c all I see is rangers abusing off-screen kills, summoners, and miners.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 19, 2020, 12:26:25 PM
Heya!

After playing ice golems this league, I'd like to give this build a try and play it for the last weeks.

Which of the 3 options would you recomend? I plan mostly on farming maps, Sirus and some delve (not too deep).

I have around 50-60ex to spend.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Idk, i tried that mana guardian herald of agony crawler build and thought it was trash.

They need to buff everything else besides mines and zombies, not just nerf those 2 but sadly thats very rarely the case in any game.

Ive been spending the last couple weeks trying other builds lf for something comfortable as a backup, I dont need a kajillion shaper dps, or to be able to do maps in 30 seconds. I was just lf something with average dps that was tanky and was very underwhelmed with what I tried.

Hopefully they buff alot b/c all I see is rangers abusing off-screen kills, summoners, and miners.

They were not able to increase the difficulty of endgame. I am sure many people will struggle with überelder more than a8 sirius.

I am not a league player, this game offers the best necromancer experience and I like running around with zombies.
Before we had to calculate some defence mechanisms, be it dodge or block. All those necro builds since 2 leagues are overpowered because noone has to worry about defences. Just fill your ES with spinning around and you are good to go.
"
Sarclol wrote:

The video he's talking about is linked on the first page, showcasing the jewel.

There's no crafting involved, you just buy it and stick it into a jewel socket. If it sucks, you divine it. If it still sucks, you divine it again. If it still sucks, you divine it again. Repeat until you have a good one. It could take upwards of 50-100 divines since it's completely random. It's the same for Lethal Pride. (Although if Elegant Hubris is cheap, you can buy a few in bulk, try them out, and resell if they're not good for you, then do that again once they all sell if you don't want to divine - takes much longer, but will be much cheaper in the end. Note that this depends on their demand, because you could just get stuck with 5 extra jewels no one wants to buy.)

Elegant Hubris replaces notables with very strong ones, unlike Lethal Pride, which adds extra passives to notables. You socket it either out of the way where it won't bother the things you want to keep, or socket it somewhere you've already pathed to with passives you're okay with losing.

Ah, thanks.
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Guardian is a solid for minions, not so much dmg but is really tank. I played a Low life Herald of Purity Dominating Blow build, was really good, expensive but you can go life and then transition to low life latter, I was able to do A8 and Elder/Shaper without problems. I hope they don't destroy minion or necro directly and buff other things, if not I will go with Guardian as league start.
So what I'm gathering is that Animate Guardian is meant to be tanky and take hits?
Because, while I havn't dropped any ex on it, mine just dies while my zombies still stand. Thinking of removing it from my setup because right now it's a money sink and I'd rather get another gem in my build.
"
Deltran wrote:
So what I'm gathering is that Animate Guardian is meant to be tanky and take hits?
Because, while I havn't dropped any ex on it, mine just dies while my zombies still stand. Thinking of removing it from my setup because right now it's a money sink and I'd rather get another gem in my build.

Yes, when supported properly it's a tank. Your problem is that you're only level 86, you haven't taken Grave Intentions yet which is a huge survivability boost for all minions including the AG, and you're using minion damage in your helm instead of either minion life or meat shield. Your spectres and AG are designed to boost your Zombies, they are not great damage dealers themselves and trying to make them weapons is a different build.

If you swapped Commander of Darkness to Mistress of Sacrifice you would pick up an extra 2 elemental resist. You will also boost your survivability by leaps and bounds. Just go and buy a corrupted lvl 3 Enlighten and then you can respec the influence wheel which will give you 7 skill points to spend. You only need 5 to reach Grave Intentions and the other two will get you almost to Physique for another 30 flat strength on your next level.

Aim to swap out that belt for a rare with Strength and resists so you can respec the 3 points to Diamond Skin.

Why does anyone socket a portal gem? Keep it in your stash to use when you need. You could easily move your Flame Dash there and then you aren't forced to use a Socketed ring. You could use a two stone ring for the needed resists that mean you could remove the Diamond Skin points.

I get it though, at level 86 I was still farming for currency and gear so I know you may not be in a position to do it all at once.
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:
Hopefully they dont nerf zombies into the ground but if they do ive been wanting to try 6l holy relic in chest and 6l skellies in weapon with stampede boots. Just casually cyclone through maps and clearing everything with relic while skellies will melt down bosses, seems pretty fun right? In PoB i can easily get over 1m dps with holy relic 6l in chest, i actually cant w8 to try this out lol since skellies are so broken right now when it comes to dps.

can u share relic gem links please?

this is sounds interesting to me. i was planning to run CoC nova occultist next league or assassin, but to transition to that build i need something as starter one, that idea looks great as long as there is cyclone with stampede :D

I have just been theory crafting a tiny bit but i was thinking something like: Holy relic, Empower, Minion dmg, Controlled destruction, Brutality, Deathmark

If i put this setup in my weapon the relic does 1.5m dps.

Well if we still stack strengh with baron we could run Iron Will support with it. So the 6link holy relic: Holy relic - Iron Will - Minion damage - Empower - controlled destruction - Deathmark.
Last edited by Linus1985 on Feb 19, 2020, 6:58:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info