3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sarclol wrote:
"
vonnie123 wrote:
Hey guys,

what's the best version of this build to handle blighted maps.

i keep getting overwhelmed running from group to group

thanks

Any version. Sounds like a building issue. Are you building or just running around hoping zombies clear everything?

I build as well, but end up waiting for my Zombies to kill stuff and BOOM!

do skellies help in blighted? might run 2 6L instead of auras?
"
Cyrom wrote:
PoB doesnt count in the Lethal Pride jewel and AG

You can set that up if you really want to.
For AG:
(I tried doing this with gearsets, but it just doesn't work like that, I guess)
Just add "Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier" to your weapon or some other piece of gear (doesn't matter, really).

For Lethal Pride:
Find out what mods you have on your Notables, then you can add them to Lethal Pride in POB - just type them out exactly as they appear in game. On mine, I added "10% increased Strength" and "4% increased maximum Life" to get those calculations added into POB. If you don't have the fork, then you'll need to add the little strength nodes, as well (which I think is "+38 to Strength" if the jewel is in the typical spot with the typical pathing).

I did this for the resistances we get from Bone Barrier, too, since POB doesn't really know if we have things summoned (which is probably why Kingmaker doesn't automatically work in its own gear set attached to AG).
"
PattyWin wrote:
Where can i see my current setup for my AG?

I dont get it ^^

What is the best damage flask for this build? I have 1 slot open....2 life flasks isnt needed with the tanky setup :)

When you give gear to AG, it disappears. You can't see it unless you remember what you put on it and write that down somewhere - but that's not really necessary, since the variations in actual stats on the gear (unless you give it a rare chest) are very minimal. If/when AG dies, the gear is gone, and you need to give it more gear.

The only damage flask that provides a modest damage increase is the expensive one, Bottled Faith. It will not magically make you one shot enemies, but it's a flask that we can use to buff our minions without wearing a special belt. If you end up searching for one, the only things that matter are the damage roll, and to a lesser extent, the duration roll. The critical strike chance only applies to the player during effect, and therefore won't benefit the minions. Minions do still get the 100% increased chance to critically hit enemies standing on consecrated ground effect, though (although I don't actually know if that has any effect by looking at POB).

"
vonnie123 wrote:
"
Sarclol wrote:
Spoiler
"
vonnie123 wrote:
Hey guys,

what's the best version of this build to handle blighted maps.

i keep getting overwhelmed running from group to group

thanks

Any version. Sounds like a building issue. Are you building or just running around hoping zombies clear everything?

I build as well, but end up waiting for my Zombies to kill stuff and BOOM!

do skellies help in blighted? might run 2 6L instead of auras?

I recommend glacial cages close to the pump, shock towers and flamethrower towers at choke points with some type of slowing tower, and scout towers randomly around for some extra damage. Don't underestimate the empowering towers, either. They're very good in high level blight maps.

You can pop skeles into your 6L if have have an extra blue/white socket and run 2 5Ls for blighted maps. You can also run 2 6Ls; Vaal skeles certainly helps. If you run a separate 6L for skeles just for blighted maps, use melee splash in there.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 19, 2020, 9:47:20 AM
anyone know if this build will be viable for next leuage 3.10. I haven't followed any rumors of nerfs or anything that might affect this. I have been watching this build on and off and would like to start it off next leauge if you guys think it'd work end game all content.
"
tffiad wrote:

while hubris was bought for 20c, each divine was bought for 11c (it was a bit month ago) and i used 25 divines to get it. so its about 286c for me to just double my dps. can be farmed in a day. im really happy that u made a video a while ago about hubris jewel, it was just in time for me, and thankfully its damn cheap and underrated by everyone, even in this topic.

Hi, dont suppose you have a link to the video, would like to craft myself one?

thanks

You can pop skeles into your 6L if have have an extra blue/white socket and run 2 5Ls for blighted maps. You can also run 2 6Ls; Vaal skeles certainly helps. If you run a separate 6L for skeles just for blighted maps, use melee splash in there.

Thanks a lot Sarclol, i'll try that
"
302mustang wrote:
anyone know if this build will be viable for next leuage 3.10. I haven't followed any rumors of nerfs or anything that might affect this. I have been watching this build on and off and would like to start it off next leauge if you guys think it'd work end game all content.

Next week GGG will post about the objectives for next league so you can get some ideas of what will change included this build: if will be another direct nerf (I will hate it since you already need quite a lot of investment to get the insane dmg that last patch was only few Ex), or indirect nerf (like changes to passive three, changes to stack strength items, changes to craft, etc).

And in the week when the next next week, the patch notes will be realased.

I think nerfs to necro will happen, but I have hope they approach this to how stacking strength is working and buffing other playstiles since most people only play this minions build for how easy is the invest to punch your way into late game from the campaing. The Skelletons will be destroyed, they are really broken and the true cheap build, like you can get 1.2million dps per Skelleton with really shit gear, when Zombies need multiple Ex goin into the 100+ to archieve the same.
"
chronicbint wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

while hubris was bought for 20c, each divine was bought for 11c (it was a bit month ago) and i used 25 divines to get it. so its about 286c for me to just double my dps. can be farmed in a day. im really happy that u made a video a while ago about hubris jewel, it was just in time for me, and thankfully its damn cheap and underrated by everyone, even in this topic.

Hi, dont suppose you have a link to the video, would like to craft myself one?

thanks

The video he's talking about is linked on the first page, showcasing the jewel.

There's no crafting involved, you just buy it and stick it into a jewel socket. If it sucks, you divine it. If it still sucks, you divine it again. If it still sucks, you divine it again. Repeat until you have a good one. It could take upwards of 50-100 divines since it's completely random. It's the same for Lethal Pride. (Although if Elegant Hubris is cheap, you can buy a few in bulk, try them out, and resell if they're not good for you, then do that again once they all sell if you don't want to divine - takes much longer, but will be much cheaper in the end. Note that this depends on their demand, because you could just get stuck with 5 extra jewels no one wants to buy.)

Elegant Hubris replaces notables with very strong ones, unlike Lethal Pride, which adds extra passives to notables. You socket it either out of the way where it won't bother the things you want to keep, or socket it somewhere you've already pathed to with passives you're okay with losing.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 19, 2020, 10:44:08 AM
I have 13 ex's and gonna buying one last item but i confused. So which one buy?

Socketed fortify elder axe or bottled faith.

i am using this weapon right now.
Selling my entire build
jewels , gear , weapon , everything together

PM in game if interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info