3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

@ Bbudt

You've just had two people spend a fair amount of time to help you out, and both come independently to pretty much the same conclusion and you've just come back with a lot of attitude rather than spend some time to think about the advice and consider it.

In regard to Empower and Enlighten, you can buy a corrupted level 3 of each for a handful of chaos if you don't want to level them.

There's plenty of good people here willing to help. You could at least be grateful for that assistance.
"
chronicbint wrote:
"
Bbudt wrote:
Does Animate Guardian Actually do anything at all?? i see my toon casting and nothing new happens on screnn... i dont notice buffs on upper left? is Animate Guardian a waste of fucking time? I constantly use it..

if i drop ravenous horde from ammy and also drop it from the tree like u suggest then i dont have it any more???

amd where exactly are these extra points going?

uh.. It would be useful if the author of this build linked an ACTUAL END build skill tree as the ones that are up do not go into the later levels... hence the reason why i may have gone off course with my last talent picks.

You only need to summon animate guardian once....have you actually equipped one with the 5 items you need to summon it first?

5 items to summon it??? please explain what 5 items? im only copying what the auther wrote...

I note that i have EXACTLY the SAME gems in helm including animate Guardian that the author has.. so why should it not work? Thats the build, thats what ive got.

Last edited by Bbudt on Feb 18, 2020, 5:02:12 AM
"
@ Bbudt

You've just had two people spend a fair amount of time to help you out, and both come independently to pretty much the same conclusion and you've just come back with a lot of attitude rather than spend some time to think about the advice and consider it.

In regard to Empower and Enlighten, you can buy a corrupted level 3 of each for a handful of chaos if you don't want to level them.

There's plenty of good people here willing to help. You could at least be grateful for that assistance.

im grateful but i find it very frustrating.. for the fact that i have copied exactly this build and not come out the other end exactly the same....

"
@ Bbudt

thanks i just spent 6 EXalts on my weapon yesterday. i will buy the corrupted gems when i have currency.. im flat broke after that investment
"
Bbudt wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:
"
Bbudt wrote:
Does Animate Guardian Actually do anything at all?? i see my toon casting and nothing new happens on screnn... i dont notice buffs on upper left? is Animate Guardian a waste of fucking time? I constantly use it..

if i drop ravenous horde from ammy and also drop it from the tree like u suggest then i dont have it any more???

uh.. It would be useful if the author of this build linked an ACTUAL END build skill tree as the ones that are up do not go into the later levels... hence the reason why i may have gone off course with my last talent picks.

You only need to summon animate guardian once....have you actually equipped one with the 5 items you need to summon it first?

5 items to summon it??? mate im only copying what the auther wrote...

I note that i have EXACTLY the SAME gems in helm including animate Guardian that the author has.. so why should it not work? Thats the build, thats what ive got.

Its an interesting gem but it doesnt just "work" out the box. You have to put 5 items on the ground. Weapon, helm, boots, body and gloves. Then cast/click animate guardian on each of the items. You will then have a guardian equipped with those items.

If you look at the first post under "Spectres and Animate Guardian" you will see some recommended items (these are not especially cheap items) but make your guardian very tough with some useful buffs.
"
Bbudt wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:
"
Bbudt wrote:

5 items to summon it??? mate im only copying what the auther wrote...

you just did half the work. Take a look at the AG description. AG can be summon with up to 5 items, and it will gain item's properties. Theres a nice setup in the author main post that builds a (almost) inmortal AG (if he dies, items are lost) that provides you fortify and Culling strike, thats his main job. Without items it is useless
"
PattyWin wrote:
A jew questions:

I am very grateful for any advice regarding my build.

How can I increase my damage output most effectively?

Which annointments on the rings is the best?

You're build looks pretty solid overall, no major issues.

To start with, spend 7 chaos and buy an Empower lvl 3 for the extra Zombie level (assuming you don't want to spend a fortune on the lvl 4). Level up your uncorrupted one in your secondary weapon slots.

Consider upgrading your socketed ring with more strength if you can. Upgrade your belt to one with an Increased Attributes affix.

Ultimately you want Lvl 4 Empower, Enlighten (you should throw a Vaal Orb at your lvl 3 and hope for the best) and gloves with the Vulnerability on Hit corruption. Everything else after that is gravy.

You'll probably want to complete the Sovereignty wheel for the mana reduction over the next few levels.

After that you're starting to get into crazy min/max territory and spend lots of Ex on crafting.

[/quote]

Its an interesting gem but it doesnt just "work" out the box. You have to put 5 items on the ground. Weapon, helm, boots, body and gloves. Then cast/click animate guardian on each of the items. You will then have a guardian equipped with those items.

If you look at the first post under "Spectres and Animate Guardian" you will see some recommended items (these are not especially cheap items) but make your guardian very tough with some useful buffs.[/quote]

holy smokes.. i have just wasted probably a million 's' key clicks.. i had a feeling it wasnt doing anything but like an idiot i just religiously keep spamming it. I thought it somehow grabbed weapons off dead enemies.. not ACTUAL weapons..and then gave those weapons to my minions.. so i figured i had to click AG often to equip ALL of my minions each with a weapon off a dead corpse.. WOW how wrong was I? i think this gem needs to be reworked so people understand it..

Im not sure if my Aspergers is getting in the way of how im interpreting gems but thats just wild how far wrong i was!
Last edited by Bbudt on Feb 18, 2020, 5:12:42 AM
Dont worry about it, despite having 500 hours play time with POE over the years I had to google how animate guardian worked. :)
"
chronicbint wrote:
Dont worry about it, despite having 500 hours play time with POE over the years I had to google how animate guardian worked. :)

ive probably gotten 1000 hrs into the game and i know F all... apparently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info