3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Mubbsy wrote:

Also Awakened Melee Phys only gives a 10% chance to intimidate for 4 seconds... that means we'd have enemies intimidated hardly ever correct, even on a boss you'd have to sit on him for 10s to intimidate, and he's gonna be dead already by then.

Watcher's eye is 100% chance, so no sitting and waiting... am I missing something here?

Or is watcher's eye still superior?

I saw a video where someone suggested using the gem. I'm not sure about the right functionality of it but i thought that it gives 10% chance to intimidate for 4 sec to each zombie so that would mean almost 100% uptime. Not sure how it really works since I'm new to minions builds.

Ps: bought a bottled faith and it didn't feel much of an upgrade so i guess I'll resell it and get some other upgrade. Btw any suggestions on what to get? I'm sitting at 16xx str / 16 zombies and 15k ehp. Dps feels ok (doesn't bother me killing things in 5-10 sec) but i do want to min max the tanky set up. I've changed alberons for stampede and it feels so nice even tho i lost some dps. I'm currently sitting at 25ish ex. I want to drop my PoE but that's the only thing that caps out my resistances lol so maybe I'll need a new set of rings.
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Last edited by RinnzlerFRL on Feb 18, 2020, 3:23:10 AM
Each zombie has a 10% chance with each hit afaik. Their attack speed plus MULTISTRIKE = 100% uptime on anything that matters. Paying extra for intimidate on a lethal pride or watchers eye is retarded
"
crazypearce wrote:
Each zombie has a 10% chance with each hit afaik. Their attack speed plus MULTISTRIKE = 100% uptime on anything that matters. Paying extra for intimidate on a lethal pride or watchers eye is retarded

Read the tooltip, cus im pretty sure it doesn't

it has 10% chance to on attacks

not supported skills

and when you hover over your zombie skill it is not listed as a modifier to them.

So based on that and what I've read on wiki and other threads, it doesn't effect our zombies whatsoever.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Since this build can do all content which do you guys think is the best currency maker?

1. Spam T16 promenade to spawn conquerors
2. Uber elder farm buying fragments
3. Deep delves fossil hunting
4. T16 blight map spam

Why T16 promenade ?
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Bbudt wrote:
ok furthest ive ever gone in this game right now...

killed Minotaur guardian and died 4 times? (there's only one open portal left on the Map)

My gear is end build.. and basically i struggled to kill this boss which i understand is a prerequisite to kill Shaper...

As im in my final form and struggled on Minotaur I dont see this build being able to kill Shaper.....

Thoughts? If i knew how to link my character i would..

And just an observation: Harbinger bosses take much longer to kill than Minotaur but Minotaur hits like a brick shithouse.. yeah i really stand no chance against Shaper.

im level 94, i have all the end game gear. Running Vulnerability + Blasphemy, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Discipline

Where to start...

Your tree...

You have Ravenous Horde allocated on your amulet and on your tree...
Drop that annoit from your ammy, spend the ~45c on Death Attunement, And drop those 7 points needed to get that passive.

You also have some extra minion accuracy rating nodes on the far left you dont need, they always hit anyways.

Then a random 1 point taken in increased mana and reduced mana cost of skills... drop that.

You can also spend one less point getting ravenous horde by connecting to it from the right.

NEXT

Your tree has pretty much no jewels except for 2 rare ones.
You really should be rocking a couple Efficient Trainings... I'm wondering if you are even above 1000 str, which means your zombies won't leech for you if it isn't, and thats a MASSIVE survivability bonus. Although PoB says you're at 1005 so maybe you're good.
Still, extra strength is more HP, ES, and Dmg, so its always a solid investment.

Your chaos res could maybe use a little love too.

Next, Blood and Sand... why??
We don't use melee skills. use Flesh and Stone. Blood stance will maim (slow) enemies near you and make them take increased phys dmg from zombies.

Your enlighten is also level 2, you should level that in an off hand and just use a lvl 3 corrupted one in your gear now. They cost 20c last I checked.

Not sure how you're running your auras with just a level 2 and without taking the reduced mana reserved passives in tree... PoB says you're 10% over your mana cap. Are you even running all your auras??

Finally, are you just constantly using cyclone in the fight to spam spirit offering? Because he doesn't do too much dmg, Spirit offerings 2k+ ES every .7 seconds should be more than enough to combat his damage output.

Just curious as to what your eHP is at currently, as you should be tanky enough to facetank almost anything. I can sit in shaper beam for its full duration if i use 1 pot and spirit offering.

can i not stack TWO x Ravenous Horde???? Where does it say that I cannot? in what rule book?? show me.... please.

Where do i see that minions always hit? and WHY do they offer accuracy on the tree if they in fact always hit? totally bizzare to me..

I am above 1000 str.

Blood and sand is just a filler... I cannot use flesh and stone cos other said auras plus F+S do total too high!!!!!

yes i constantly use cyclone to tank bosses, sometimes i get one shotted like on Minotaur i did..

Empower and Enlightened will take me 100 years to level the rate im going. Do you people even have full time jobs???

correction 3 rare jewels. It seemed to me that all my rare jewels offer much more than any unique jewel could..

Anyone need? 20%/40 Strength.

P.S. Build is insane. Sirus 8 dead like it was.. nothing.

And selling this!

Spoiler

Last edited by TIMIK23 on Feb 18, 2020, 4:38:38 AM
"
"
Bbudt wrote:

killed Minotaur guardian and died 4 times? (there's only one open portal left on the Map)

My gear is end build.. and basically i struggled to kill this boss which i understand is a prerequisite to kill Shaper...

As im in my final form and struggled on Minotaur I dont see this build being able to kill Shaper.....

And just an observation: Harbinger bosses take much longer to kill than Minotaur but Minotaur hits like a brick shithouse.. yeah i really stand no chance against Shaper.

im level 94, i have all the end game gear. Running Vulnerability + Blasphemy, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Discipline

No prob, we can see your character through your profile.

If I were you I'd recolour my weapon to have 1G, 2B and 3R - Impale, Feeding Frenzy (swap out for Minion Damage for bosses like Minotaur), Multi-strike, Melee Phys and then Empower. Even if it's only an Empower 3, the level increases for everything is definitely worth it.

For your chest, take out Blasphemy and use Skitterbots or Pride instead and manually curse Vulnerability. It's easy enough to do and your DPS should shoot up as a consequence.

There seems to be some weird allocations on your tree. For instance, your amulet has Ravenous Horde annointed but you appear to have also taken that entire wheel in your tree which would be unnecessary.

You shouldn't need Spiritual Aid or the node beneath it and would be better off spending those points toward more strength or another Jewel socket.

Do you have an Efficient Training Jewel yet and have you actually hit 1000 Strength? You have Physique for 30 points of strength available to select, and if you repath to Death Attunement you spend the same points but be able to select Might for another 30 points of strength. Some quick wins to net you 60 raw strength in only two points. Don't forget, strength helps you with life and defence, but also goes to your Zombies for more damage.

Try and grab Grave Intentions if you can. Massive increases to minion survivability plus damage makes it a very strong set of points.

Good luck!

im using Maim instead of Empower as u notice Empower is level 2 and takes too long to level up..
"
Bbudt wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Bbudt wrote:

Where to start...

Your tree...

You have Ravenous Horde allocated on your amulet and on your tree...
Drop that annoit from your ammy, spend the ~45c on Death Attunement, And drop those 7 points needed to get that passive.

You also have some extra minion accuracy rating nodes on the far left you dont need, they always hit anyways.

Then a random 1 point taken in increased mana and reduced mana cost of skills... drop that.

You can also spend one less point getting ravenous horde by connecting to it from the right.

NEXT

Your tree has pretty much no jewels except for 2 rare ones.
You really should be rocking a couple Efficient Trainings... I'm wondering if you are even above 1000 str, which means your zombies won't leech for you if it isn't, and thats a MASSIVE survivability bonus. Although PoB says you're at 1005 so maybe you're good.
Still, extra strength is more HP, ES, and Dmg, so its always a solid investment.

Your chaos res could maybe use a little love too.

Next, Blood and Sand... why??
We don't use melee skills. use Flesh and Stone. Blood stance will maim (slow) enemies near you and make them take increased phys dmg from zombies.

Your enlighten is also level 2, you should level that in an off hand and just use a lvl 3 corrupted one in your gear now. They cost 20c last I checked.

Not sure how you're running your auras with just a level 2 and without taking the reduced mana reserved passives in tree... PoB says you're 10% over your mana cap. Are you even running all your auras??

Finally, are you just constantly using cyclone in the fight to spam spirit offering? Because he doesn't do too much dmg, Spirit offerings 2k+ ES every .7 seconds should be more than enough to combat his damage output.

Just curious as to what your eHP is at currently, as you should be tanky enough to facetank almost anything. I can sit in shaper beam for its full duration if i use 1 pot and spirit offering.

can i not stack TWO x Ravenous Horde???? Where does it say that I cannot? in what rule book?? show me.... please.

Where do i see that minions always hit? and WHY do they offer accuracy on the tree if they in fact always hit? totally bizzare to me..

I am above 1000 str.

Blood and sand is just a filler... I cannot use flesh and stone cos other said auras plus F+S do total too high!!!!!

yes i constantly use cyclone to tank bosses, sometimes i get one shotted like on Minotaur i did..

Empower and Enlightened will take me 100 years to level the rate im going. Do you people even have full time jobs???

correction 3 rare jewels. It seemed to me that all my rare jewels offer much more than any unique jewel could..

Does Animate Guardian Actually do anything at all?? i see my toon casting and nothing new happens on screnn... i dont notice buffs on upper left? is Animate Guardian a waste of fucking time? I constantly use it..

if i drop ravenous horde from ammy and also drop it from the tree like u suggest then i dont have it any more???

amd where exactly are these extra points going?

uh.. It would be useful if the author of this build linked an ACTUAL END build skill tree as the ones that are up do not go into the later levels... hence the reason why i may have gone off course with my last talent picks.

lastly where do i go to compare how effective talents/gems/jewels are? there HAS to be a program telling you what is BiS otherwise you wouldnt know how to make the above discretions/suggestions/comparisons as you have.
Last edited by Bbudt on Feb 18, 2020, 4:48:19 AM
A jew questions:

I am very grateful for any advice regarding my build.

How can I increase my damage output most effectively?

Which annointments on the rings is the best?
"
Bbudt wrote:
Does Animate Guardian Actually do anything at all?? i see my toon casting and nothing new happens on screnn... i dont notice buffs on upper left? is Animate Guardian a waste of fucking time? I constantly use it..

if i drop ravenous horde from ammy and also drop it from the tree like u suggest then i dont have it any more???

amd where exactly are these extra points going?

uh.. It would be useful if the author of this build linked an ACTUAL END build skill tree as the ones that are up do not go into the later levels... hence the reason why i may have gone off course with my last talent picks.

You only need to summon animate guardian once....have you actually equipped one with the 5 items you need to summon it first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info