3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DongKingKong wrote:
Since this build can do all content which do you guys think is the best currency maker?

1. Spam T16 promenade to spawn conquerors
2. Uber elder farm buying fragments
3. Deep delves fossil hunting
4. T16 blight map spam

Uber elder and sell watchers eyes or blighted maps with a skeleton setup.

1 is more profitable than both of those but only if you have a proper speed build to clear maps in 30 seconds, then switch to a boss killer for conquerers/sirus
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Anyone selling 320-400% minion damage Hubris in bottom leftish or middle left side of tree?

I'm not sure what to spend my money on but i have about 190ex to burn so I figured upgrading from a 240% hubris is a good idea (not that im paying that much for a hubris lol)

If not that I'm gonna try to get double influenced geofris, baron and either alberons or some sick str% boots with a high str roll, move speed, life, es, etc. Just so all my gear is influenced in some way (rings are both redeemer minion damage) and looks pretty.

Also I might grab some 21/23 gems but they dont add much damage at all. So there's probably something better to dump my money on.

Updated gear here:
Spoiler

Jewels are:

Hubris is 240% minion dmg, 37% chaos res

Any suggestions would be appreciated :D

Pipe dream is someone has a watcher's eye with Intimidate on Pride, Chaos res on PoE, and Max Mana as ES w/ Clarity, but nothing with those 3 mods is listed even offline on trade so thats doubtful.

you can ignore the intimidate on pride if you use an awakened melee physical damage with 20% quality.
I'm looking for a +chaos resistance using PoE and ES while affected by clarity and they are around 80-90ex

True, i didn't think about that, but does it actually intimidate enemies from my cyclone hits if that isn't linked. Is it just a modifier to any actual attacks? (as it doesn't give zombies intimidate unfortunately)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 18, 2020, 12:57:15 AM
ok furthest ive ever gone in this game right now...

killed Minotaur guardian and died 4 times? (there's only one open portal left on the Map)

My gear is end build.. and basically i struggled to kill this boss which i understand is a prerequisite to kill Shaper...

As im in my final form and struggled on Minotaur I dont see this build being able to kill Shaper.....

Thoughts? If i knew how to link my character i would..

And just an observation: Harbinger bosses take much longer to kill than Minotaur but Minotaur hits like a brick shithouse.. yeah i really stand no chance against Shaper.

im level 94, i have all the end game gear. Running Vulnerability + Blasphemy, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Discipline
Last edited by Bbudt on Feb 18, 2020, 1:57:41 AM
"
Bbudt wrote:

killed Minotaur guardian and died 4 times? (there's only one open portal left on the Map)

My gear is end build.. and basically i struggled to kill this boss which i understand is a prerequisite to kill Shaper...

As im in my final form and struggled on Minotaur I dont see this build being able to kill Shaper.....

And just an observation: Harbinger bosses take much longer to kill than Minotaur but Minotaur hits like a brick shithouse.. yeah i really stand no chance against Shaper.

im level 94, i have all the end game gear. Running Vulnerability + Blasphemy, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Discipline

The trick to Minotaur is honestly to just stand directly ontop of him, if you kite him or try to avoid him he will burrow under you and hit you much harder.

Just face tank him and let the zombies do their work. Your gear is more then sufficient to take him and shaper down relatively easy.

Im not playing in god gear and still kill him in a few seconds, I sold off all my crazy stuff to try some other builds before the league ended. Some fights just take a couple times to get used to the mechanic, like Chimera, when he vanishes into smoke clouds and you take unblockable damage until you find which cloud hes in.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 18, 2020, 2:11:26 AM
Excuse the daft question but I am confused about curse limits.
If I have the suggested AG gear used and am using a Merviles Retainer spectre, will those two curses fight each other or (as they are different sources) compliment each other ?
Assuming the later (and that I have vuln provided by the spectre) I assume my vuln/blast gems in Geofri chest are wasted and I could/should replace them with something (perhaps Vaal skeletons and FF)?
"
Sarclol wrote:

Spoiler
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi guys,

Could anyone take a look on my summoner? I know that picking "tanky option" will rpovide less dmg than speed one, but i have a feeling that i got stuck. PoB shows around 230k dps per zombie (can summon 15), but i got a feeling that i should be melting bosses and maps without issues, maybe even conquerors... but i need at least 30 sec for a conqueror to be killed, metamorphs take a moment as well, and even shaper guardians are not as fast and easy as i was expecting. Did i missed someting? What should i aim to improve next?

I'm not using AG yet - will it improve dps a lot?

Honestly mate, it doesn't look like there's any key thing missing. You should try to go for a Lethal Pride. How much strength do you have right now? From a glance it looks like you should be close to that 1500/16 zombie breakpoint.

If you're running things at Awakening Level 8, remember that bosses and metamorphs will have 24% more health, and any mods that increase their toughness (things like Unique Boss Life, Monster Life, Physical Damage reduction) will also be increased and make things seem like they take AGES to kill. Any time I was having a slower map than usual, I checked to see if I had those mods on the map. There's not much you can do about that with the tanky setup other than deal with it, but it is offset by having Hatred in the balanced/speed setups.

For AG, it's 10% less damage you need to do to mobs.

I have currently 1256 str/15 zombies - so it's not that clsoe to 1500 str ;)
Lethal Pride? Isn't it defensive option, according to FAQ? Yesterday i get Eternal Hubris but was unlucky with divines (max 80% minion dmg, while lossing a lot of str).

@Schnuedde
Probably you didn't noticed - i'm not runing with all of those. I have Vaal Discipline, and i use only the Vaal skill, not aura by itself. My mana is also reserved by aspect of avian from weapon, and i'm currently runing on about 98% mana reserved, while having a totl number of 4 auras constantly ON (so i have about 37 mana to cast spells) :D
"
Bbudt wrote:

No prob, we can see your character through your profile.

If I were you I'd recolour my weapon to have 1G, 2B and 3R - Impale, Feeding Frenzy (swap out for Minion Damage for bosses like Minotaur), Multi-strike, Melee Phys and then Empower. Even if it's only an Empower 3, the level increases for everything is definitely worth it.

For your chest, take out Blasphemy and use Skitterbots or Pride instead and manually curse Vulnerability. It's easy enough to do and your DPS should shoot up as a consequence.

There seems to be some weird allocations on your tree. For instance, your amulet has Ravenous Horde annointed but you appear to have also taken that entire wheel in your tree which would be unnecessary.

You shouldn't need Spiritual Aid or the node beneath it and would be better off spending those points toward more strength or another Jewel socket.

Do you have an Efficient Training Jewel yet and have you actually hit 1000 Strength? You have Physique for 30 points of strength available to select, and if you repath to Death Attunement you spend the same points but be able to select Might for another 30 points of strength. Some quick wins to net you 60 raw strength in only two points. Don't forget, strength helps you with life and defence, but also goes to your Zombies for more damage.

Try and grab Grave Intentions if you can. Massive increases to minion survivability plus damage makes it a very strong set of points.

Good luck!
"
Bbudt wrote:

Where to start...

Your tree...

You have Ravenous Horde allocated on your amulet and on your tree...
Drop that annoit from your ammy, spend the ~45c on Death Attunement, And drop those 7 points needed to get that passive.

You also have some extra minion accuracy rating nodes on the far left you dont need, they always hit anyways.

Then a random 1 point taken in increased mana and reduced mana cost of skills... drop that.

You can also spend one less point getting ravenous horde by connecting to it from the right.

NEXT

Your tree has pretty much no jewels except for 2 rare ones.
You really should be rocking a couple Efficient Trainings... I'm wondering if you are even above 1000 str, which means your zombies won't leech for you if it isn't, and thats a MASSIVE survivability bonus. Although PoB says you're at 1005 so maybe you're good.
Still, extra strength is more HP, ES, and Dmg, so its always a solid investment.

Your chaos res could maybe use a little love too.

Next, Blood and Sand... why??
We don't use melee skills. use Flesh and Stone. Blood stance will maim (slow) enemies near you and make them take increased phys dmg from zombies.

Your enlighten is also level 2, you should level that in an off hand and just use a lvl 3 corrupted one in your gear now. They cost 20c last I checked.

Not sure how you're running your auras with just a level 2 and without taking the reduced mana reserved passives in tree... PoB says you're 10% over your mana cap. Are you even running all your auras??

Finally, are you just constantly using cyclone in the fight to spam spirit offering? Because he doesn't do too much dmg, Spirit offerings 2k+ ES every .7 seconds should be more than enough to combat his damage output.

Just curious as to what your eHP is at currently, as you should be tanky enough to facetank almost anything. I can sit in shaper beam for its full duration if i use 1 pot and spirit offering.
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 18, 2020, 2:52:36 AM
I'm kind of a newish player wanting to know if with the "balanced" build would it be bad to run a 6-L skele setup? i ask because i cannot afford a level 4 enlighten and cant seem to figure out the mana reservation.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Anyone selling 320-400% minion damage Hubris in bottom leftish or middle left side of tree?

I'm not sure what to spend my money on but i have about 190ex to burn so I figured upgrading from a 240% hubris is a good idea (not that im paying that much for a hubris lol)

If not that I'm gonna try to get double influenced geofris, baron and either alberons or some sick str% boots with a high str roll, move speed, life, es, etc. Just so all my gear is influenced in some way (rings are both redeemer minion damage) and looks pretty.

Also I might grab some 21/23 gems but they dont add much damage at all. So there's probably something better to dump my money on.

Updated gear here:
Spoiler

Jewels are:

Hubris is 240% minion dmg, 37% chaos res

Any suggestions would be appreciated :D

Pipe dream is someone has a watcher's eye with Intimidate on Pride, Chaos res on PoE, and Max Mana as ES w/ Clarity, but nothing with those 3 mods is listed even offline on trade so thats doubtful.

you can ignore the intimidate on pride if you use an awakened melee physical damage with 20% quality.
I'm looking for a +chaos resistance using PoE and ES while affected by clarity and they are around 80-90ex

True, i didn't think about that, but does it actually intimidate enemies from my cyclone hits if that isn't linked. Is it just a modifier to any actual attacks? (as it doesn't give zombies intimidate unfortunately)

Also Awakened Melee Phys only gives a 10% chance to intimidate for 4 seconds... that means we'd have enemies intimidated hardly ever correct, even on a boss you'd have to sit on him for 10s to intimidate, and he's gonna be dead already by then.

Watcher's eye is 100% chance, so no sitting and waiting... am I missing something here?

Or is watcher's eye still superior?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info