3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Also trying 1 of the retainers atm, swapped my gloves to +2 to socketed aoe gems corruption and moved my auras over to them.
To anyone using awakened multistrike is there a noticeable difference in using them? I just need motivation to keep farming only up to 30 ex and the rest seems so far away. Its weird its so unecessary yet I feel my build isnt complete without it lol
Last edited by DongKingKong on Feb 17, 2020, 8:43:23 PM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
To anyone using awakened multistrike is there a noticeable difference in using them? I just need motivation to keep farming only up to 30 ex and the rest seems so far away. Its weird its so unecessary yet I feel my build isnt complete without it lol

You feel the difference for sure, also PoB say about 20% boost in dmg but I read and I suspect PoB don't calculate well the dmg from awakened multistrike.

I put my self to that journey last week, I expend 4 days playing 6-9 hours to archieve the 70ex from 0. This build is insane for farming end game so you can do uber elder and awakener constanly. But the hard part is trading to get conver what you drop into exalts.

For example, most people don't know but unidentified watcher's eyes sold for 3.5ex if ilvl85 and 11ex for ilvl86 (elder and uber-elder drops) so I make quite fast currency that way, also influence items with rare mods can sold for quite a lot chaos. Zana can sold unique maps and she resets the shop every time you complete a mission, so you can get cortex for 10c and sold it for 3ex. Some beast can be sold for 1-2ex, in fact you can be sitting in some ex without knowing.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 17, 2020, 8:58:45 PM
Thanks for the motivation. Hope 1 month is enough to farm or that there are still players trading by then
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Also trying 1 of the retainers atm, swapped my gloves to +2 to socketed aoe gems corruption and moved my auras over to them.

JCOH35 and Brunowa have you tried Wise Oak instead of the stouching basalt? You have bleed removal from Bone Barrier and if you manage to have all resistances at the same value you get the reduction on elemental dmg from fire, light and cold. Is reaaally nice and you achieve a next level in terms of survavility.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 17, 2020, 9:10:49 PM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Thanks for the motivation. Hope 1 month is enough to farm or that there are still players trading by then

Yeah that can be a problem but compared with last league when I started playing PoE for the first time I feel a lot more people still playing and trading. Also the fun part about PoE is also having goals that seems really hard or impossible and achieve them, is an amazing feeling and you learn a lot in the process.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

JCOH35 and Brunowa have you tried Wise Oak instead of the stouching basalt? You have bleed removal from Bone Barrier and if you manage to have all resistances at the same value you get the reduction on elemental dmg from fire, light and cold. Is reaaally nice and you achieve a next level in terms of survavility.

Dont use my flasks as guidelines for optimal setups, I dont use half of them. I honestly only use 1 hand to play, I tap my defense flask while cycloning through stuff and keep my anti-freeze on middle mouse for when i need that, outside of that I dont use the others.

At 98 ive never used bone barrier or convocation, literally ever.
"
Nicklasa wrote:
Just want to say thanks for a awesome build. But the problem is now , how will i ever be able to play something else ? :D

Depends what you want out of a build I guess. I don't think it's feasible for another build to be a better jack of all trades. You have good clear speed, great single target, amazing survivability and a very linear upgrade path to start at the beginning of a league.

But if you want something with better clear speed then you can't even compare this to a self curse HH assassin for example. It's completely retarded clearing a whole map in one cast of blade vortex, running around with 75+ HH buffs, 500% or more movement speed, with 10s of millions of dps. But good luck clearing Sirus with that build.

Same goes for bossing, there are better things you can make but they will be horrible to play and have terrible clear speed for maps.

Assuming not much changes for the next patch I'll league start with this again, keep upgrading gear till its done. Then sell everything off, downgrade gear to a reasonable level to clear maps and high level bosses, and use all the profits from gear to fund a retarded HH build again lol
Since this build can do all content which do you guys think is the best currency maker?

1. Spam T16 promenade to spawn conquerors
2. Uber elder farm buying fragments
3. Deep delves fossil hunting
4. T16 blight map spam
Hi!
WTS Lethal Pride 20% Strength (Divine Fury, Redemption, Divine Fervour, Sanctuary), +40 Flat Strength (Faith and Steel, Endurance). Offers, if u interested :)

Socket upper Devotion.

SC:
https://imgur.com/zhdWd4M
https://imgur.com/ZhAKgKA
https://imgur.com/whNbz6z
https://imgur.com/bvrF2kI
Last edited by TIMIK23 on Feb 18, 2020, 12:44:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info