3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Found myself a Merveils retainer after 2 days of looking through maps :D
Metamorph just melts with that high power vulnerability.
"
Sarclol wrote:
If the jewel adds a stat you can use to a Notable you already have, then it's okay. If it adds a Strength stat you can use to a Notable you already have, then it's good.

Good Lethal Pride rolls for this build have 5% increased strength added to two or more of Redemption, Righteous Army, Faith and Steel, or Devotion; or are within 1-2 extra points of those nodes, on things like Amplify, Light of Divinity, Holy Dominion, or Divine Fervour.

The ideal roll is 10% increased strength or higher (most are 10-15), depending on personal needs. 15-20% on the proper nodes will get you a fair amount of money if you want to sell.

If you have a total of 20-25% increased strength within the radius anyway, it still might be worth something to some builds (so don't roll over that 'just because'). They're very hard jewels to price.

Ah, thank you.

Only have 5% on redemption, 2 x 0.4 attack damage leeched as life and the other is 20% warcry buff. So its not great, was cheap though. :)
Hi guys,

Could anyone take a look on my summoner? I know that picking "tanky option" will rpovide less dmg than speed one, but i have a feeling that i got stuck. PoB shows around 230k dps per zombie (can summon 15), but i got a feeling that i should be melting bosses and maps without issues, maybe even conquerors... but i need at least 30 sec for a conqueror to be killed, metamorphs take a moment as well, and even shaper guardians are not as fast and easy as i was expecting. Did i missed someting? What should i aim to improve next?

I'm not using AG yet - will it improve dps a lot?
Last edited by Zeratul_PL on Feb 17, 2020, 6:07:28 PM
"
Linus1985 wrote:
Found myself a Merveils retainer after 2 days of looking through maps :D
Metamorph just melts with that high power vulnerability.

Enjoy it, it's my favorite 4th spectre!
In the future you can just check the trade site for maps with the Sea Witches mod: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/lMr82hV
Do remember that if you need to unsummon spectres for whatever reason, you can Desecrate a few times (without Spirit Offering) until a Retainer Corpse is on the ground for easy resummoning - like if you want to enchant the helm you're wearing in lab, since that will unsummon spectres.

"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi guys,

Could anyone take a look on my summoner? I know that picking "tanky option" will rpovide less dmg than speed one, but i have a feeling that i got stuck. PoB shows around 230k dps per zombie (can summon 15), but i got a feeling that i should be melting bosses and maps without issues, maybe even conquerors... but i need at least 30 sec for a conqueror to be killed, metamorphs take a moment as well, and even shaper guardians are not as fast and easy as i was expecting. Did i missed someting? What should i aim to improve next?

Honestly mate, it doesn't look like there's any key thing missing. You should try to go for a Lethal Pride. How much strength do you have right now? From a glance it looks like you should be close to that 1500/16 zombie breakpoint.

If you're running things at Awakening Level 8, remember that bosses and metamorphs will have 24% more health, and any mods that increase their toughness (things like Unique Boss Life, Monster Life, Physical Damage reduction) will also be increased and make things seem like they take AGES to kill. Any time I was having a slower map than usual, I checked to see if I had those mods on the map. There's not much you can do about that with the tanky setup other than deal with it, but it is offset by having Hatred in the balanced/speed setups.

For AG, it's 10% less damage you need to do to mobs.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 17, 2020, 7:15:49 PM
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a question to your setup. I was running the same setup in my chest (Pride, Dread Banner, Vulnerability, Blasphemy, Enlighten Level 3 and Discipline). Can you cast everything? For me it was not possible with Elighten 3 and I thought I need Level 4 to get this setup running... Or is there a trick?

And I`m feeling the same.. Have simmilar equipp like some others but specially in higher Maps i need a long time to melt down the mobs. And even with 5K life and 6K ES some mobs oneshot me...

(Currently I`m leveling Vitality in chest, normally this is Vulnerability).
Just want to say thanks for a awesome build. But the problem is now , how will i ever be able to play something else ? :D

Gotten my 36 challenges and done everything. Tried the speed build and tank build. Also a bit of the ranged spectres. But i gotta say my favorite is the tank build with these bad boys (Boots linked at bottom) , perfect for when watching series or stuff and just grinding, got the tip from one of the mad lads in here. Cya next league :D

Looking forward to new content on youtube :)
I dont know how anyone plays without them.
Someone mentioned Merveils retainer spectre, does the spectre cast vuln in a area or single target? Running host/carnage with 2 evangelists right now and feel like it might be overkill atm, even at the worst mods my minions has no issue to stay alive.

Thinking of replacing one of those shield evangelists for 1 Merveils, running vuln and blasp om the chest atm, not sure if the spectre could replaced them? Sounds to good to be true. :)

Guess i have a look later, in bed atm and browsing the thread and trying to find something to replace one of my spectres. Guess it wont hurt to do some tests.
Last edited by Gollee on Feb 17, 2020, 7:28:03 PM
It casts vulnerability spell as in aoe spell.

I use 1 of each monkey, 1 dog and 1 retainer atm. Works great
Last edited by Linus1985 on Feb 17, 2020, 7:30:50 PM
"
Linus1985 wrote:
It casts vulnerability spell as in aoe spell.

I use 1 of each monkey, 1 dog and 1 retainer atm. Works great

Aye, just saw it, few pages back. Totally missed it, might aswell just delete my post. 😁👍 Miss lots when browsing on Phone 😂

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info