3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello just sharing my endgame build for you guys and it's really fun to try and develop the build based on your needs and preferences :)

Im using the tanky build but modified so i can fit in 5-6 auras if need be like the saqawal version. DPS is uper high and can get effective 22 k hp on dangerous spots (life 6k + ES 7k + bone barrier 2k + vaal molten shell 9k)

Vulnerability comes from specter so no need to waste gems

Just farming up for awakened multistrike and a watcher that has both purity of elements and clarity mod which are both stupid expensive and unnecessary.If anyone sees anything else i can do pls msg me im obsessed with min maxing lol

Thanks to Brunowa and everyone here in the thread constatly improving the build

Note this needs 26% total reduced mana reserve nodes from passive , helm enchant and amulet reservation for the auras to work. Left me with exatly 20 mana just enough for cyclone lol

Ur boots bother me that they dont have 18% str and only 9 chaos res, for the rest ur gear looks spot on.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 17, 2020, 3:50:17 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello just sharing my endgame build for you guys and it's really fun to try and develop the build based on your needs and preferences :)

Im using the tanky build but modified so i can fit in 5-6 auras if need be like the saqawal version. DPS is uper high and can get effective 22 k hp on dangerous spots (life 6k + ES 7k + bone barrier 2k + vaal molten shell 9k)

Vulnerability comes from specter so no need to waste gems

Just farming up for awakened multistrike and a watcher that has both purity of elements and clarity mod which are both stupid expensive and unnecessary.If anyone sees anything else i can do pls msg me im obsessed with min maxing lol

Thanks to Brunowa and everyone here in the thread constatly improving the build

Note this needs 26% total reduced mana reserve nodes from passive , helm enchant and amulet reservation for the auras to work. Left me with exatly 20 mana just enough for cyclone lol

Ur boots bother me that they dont have 18% str and only 9 chaos res, for the rest ur gear looks spot on.

Thanks for the feedback. Im at max chaos and i thought the str was at max thnx for spotting :) .
@ DongKingKong

i am curious what specter you are using to cast vulnerability for you?
thinking i will try this, would be nice to clear up 2 slots (until i get it on gloves atleast)
Merveils retainer - found only in maps with mod " area spawns sea witches and kin" all sea witches look similar so watch out if minions start getting cursed they are probably there. Mod db says their vulnerability is level 50 but i wonder if it gets scaled donwn as a minion
I just crafted this with alteration/regal/annul. I want to multimod it and add strength and life. Any suggestion what to use for final prefix? There aren't many good options. Life/regen mana or armor/es or increased flask effect. Idk what to choose. Or is it even worth multimod? I've been trying to get these 2 affix together for quite some time.

Last edited by TryingToSurvive on Feb 17, 2020, 4:18:08 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
After weeks of changing setups and trying every single item recommended i finaly found my Dream setup (still looking for better rings still but with these stats i managed to equal my resistances for The Wise Oak):

and a thread of hope.

With this setup i have: 16k+ ehp, all resistances capped including chaos (not even using a watchers eye) 1m+ dps per zombie times 16 (1500+ str) Combined with the the following flasks i just feel unkillable and everything just MELTS.

For those who asked for my PoB: https://pastebin.com/0Zaxqdta
Selling Lethal pride with 10% + 90 strength PM in game or here for more information
"
Morphl1 wrote:
@ DongKingKong

i am curious what specter you are using to cast vulnerability for you?
thinking i will try this, would be nice to clear up 2 slots (until i get it on gloves atleast)

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Merveil%27s+Retainer
The Vulnerability she does is 50%, which is about the same as a level 43 Vulnerability. The only downside to this method is she needs to actually cast it, and she has other attacks she likes to cast sometimes, too. It has a relatively large range/aoe, and you'll notice it up on things pretty frequently. You'll probably want to run 20% quality Spectres so she can keep up and actually cast it for max effectiveness, though, and generally you'll want it as your 4th spectre.

"
I just crafted this with alteration/regal/annul. I want to multimod it and add strength and life. Any suggestion what to use for final prefix? There aren't many good options. Life/regen mana or armor/es or increased flask effect. Idk what to choose. Or is it even worth multimod? I've been trying to get these 2 affix together for quite some time.

The best way to do what you're trying to do is to roll T1 increased attributes from a Hunter or Elder belt, then roll T1 increased life on an Elder or Hunter belt (opposite the first), and Awakener Orb them.
So buy an Elder Heavy belt, then a Hunter whatever belt. Use alts to get T1 increased attributes on one, and T1 increased life on the other. Quality up the heavy belt with catalysts, and Awakener orb them together (Hunter onto Elder, for this example). You'll keep those two mods, the other mods will be random, but they'll be weighted towards having attribute (and therefore Strength) mods.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 17, 2020, 4:53:57 PM
How can I tell whats a good Lethal Pride? Mine gives 107 strength total from all the node bonuses.
If the jewel adds a stat you can use to a Notable you already have, then it's okay. If it adds a Strength stat you can use to a Notable you already have, then it's good.

Good Lethal Pride rolls for this build have 5% increased strength added to two or more of Redemption, Righteous Army, Faith and Steel, or Devotion; or are within 1-2 extra points of those nodes, on things like Amplify, Light of Divinity, Holy Dominion, or Divine Fervour.

The ideal roll is 10% increased strength or higher (most are 10-15), depending on personal needs. 15-20% on the proper nodes will get you a fair amount of money if you want to sell.

If you have a total of 20-25% increased strength within the radius anyway, it still might be worth something to some builds (so don't roll over that 'just because'). They're very hard jewels to price.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 17, 2020, 5:37:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info