3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BopMajster wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
How much mana reservation do you have left?

Flesh and Stone (blood stance) would be your best bet for an offensive aura assuming you don't have the room for a Hatred or Haste.

zero mana left. 52 mana left out of 17xx.
there is no place for another mana reservation gem, but is there some gem that doesnt reserve our mana and it increase our defense or DPS somehow?

Skitterbots is the right choice for replacing damage with damage. 2 gems for an aura isn't very efficient, which is why we eventually look for Vulnerability on gloves.

You now have a free gem slot. You can put anything there. You can slot Clarity in IF you have the very expensive Watcher's Eye that gives you extra energy shield.

You can also switch Discipline to Flesh and Stone with Maim (2 slots) to fill your chest that way, IF you feel you don't need the extra 1k energy shield from Discipline. Note that if you do that, you can remove Maim from Carrion Golem and put Feeding Frenzy there which lets you replace that on Zombies for bossing; you can put Blind there if you don't have it on a jewel; you can put Culling Strike there if you don't have a Kingmaker on your AG; lots of extra options.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
ShinyValkyrie wrote:
"
You can't. So either you slot in Flame Dash or Leap Slam or you run the long way around at super speed.

Oh, and you skip the Map that is platforms :) (Pillars of Arun or something like that)

Thanks, the question has been bugging me since I started following this guide.

I myself have been using Smoke Mine until recently. Its been great for jumping gaps and movement speed boost (i bought a baron with smoke mine speed enchant). But it is also the cause of majority of my death, for when im trying to dodge a nuke and fails to throw the mine. Dash style skills are good for that kind of utility since its straightforward, only 1 press.

Now Im trying and getting used to Phase Run, before spending 1ex for an 21/20%.

That's 1ex for 1% increased movement speed for a 21/20. Absolutely not worth it. You get 1.5% increased movement speed from a 20/23.

I also see a lot of people asking for specific answers when they're following the guide exactly. You have the ability to change gems here or there based on what you prefer to play. You seem to prefer dashes, so play with a dash. You don't need Phase Run to go fast, it just makes you go faster. I'd recommend Withering Step over Phase Run, anyway, as it adds offense and defense to your movement skill. That's also recommended in the guide.

I did make some changes here and there, I just wanted to know the reason for using a certain gems, like for example Blood Magic, which makes the AG and spectres use their skills more. Some people might not know this until they read it somewhere. I just thought there's some special reasons for using Phase Run. Some more beginner friendly guides do mention why, but this guide assumes the players have some degree of knowledge about the game, which is understandable, I guess.

I ended up going back to Smoke Mine. Phase Run is faster, but the speed boost of Smoke Mine lasts longer, and can traverse gaps. It's more versatile for me and its kind of hard to untrain my muscle memory...
Last edited by ShinyValkyrie on Feb 17, 2020, 9:28:39 AM
Hi, I would like to ask if I use CI with Geofri's, and I still use blood magic in Spectre links, will the spectre cast their skills normally? If not, what replacement support gem or spectres are recommended?
Hi, I would like to ask if I use CI with Geofri's, and I still use blood magic in Spectre links, will the spectre cast their skills normally? If not, what replacement support gem or spectres are recommended?
@Aldora_the_Summoner: u have allocats beef on the boots. How is this possible?

am i stupid? ^^
"
hugopoeint wrote:
Hi, I would like to ask if I use CI with Geofri's, and I still use blood magic in Spectra links, will the spectra cast their skills normally? If not, what replacement support gem or specters are recommended?

yes they still do cast abilitys
"
RonSenpai wrote:
"
hugopoeint wrote:
Hi, I would like to ask if I use CI with Geofri's, and I still use blood magic in Spectra links, will the spectra cast their skills normally? If not, what replacement support gem or specters are recommended?

yes they still do cast abilitys

Thank you very much!
"
PattyWin wrote:
@Aldora_the_Summoner: u have allocats beef on the boots. How is this possible?

am i stupid? ^^

Those unique boots have the ability to be anointed, just like amulets.
"
Codela wrote:
Hey folks,

first of all: thank you for this amazing multi-facetted guide! It's great to have a guide which provides different options for both new and experienced players. Well done!

As for my actual request, I'd like to have your ideas on how to improve my gear at this point. I'm following the "Budget and Newbies Setup" at the moment; however, there's still some linking to do on my chest which might greatly improve my overall performance. Also, there's still much work to do when it comes to my flasks as I've barely touched on that topic yet. Ideally, at some point, I want to progress to the "Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary" build.

This is what I'm currently running:

In addition to that, I'm using two Efficient Training Crimson Jewels and a Brawn Crimson Jewel as a filler until I get my hands on something that suits the build. But until that, do you have any immediate recommendations for my gear? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance!

First thing i notice is ur low STR roll on ur baron, get atleast a 35str one wich are quite cheap. Second thing i notice is u have barely got any STR on ur rings so i would recommend getting some high STR roll rings with hp/es/res wich are also quite cheap. Third thing i notice is ur belt, get one with %attributes and flat str, wich also shouldnt cost too much. This will boost ur STR alot wich gives both HP/ES and DMG. Once u get those u can move on to the non noob version :)
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 17, 2020, 12:30:29 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Chazut wrote:
Hello :)
Thanks a lot for this strong build !

I want to try the build you post on your last video
"
29 Jan 2020: THE ULTIMATE FUN SETUP! 6L Zombies, 5L Ranged Spectres, 4L Holy Relic, all buffed by 7 Auras, and Headhunter Shenadigans: https://youtu.be/bp9VBV1FJpE
, specially will love to try the headhunter version ! <3

Do you have more details for this build ? A POB link or something ?

Thanks

I'll have to add a POB next time I am at my computer.

Thanks a lot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info