3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey Guys,

Do you like going BIG BOY DPS?!?!

Well then maybe you would like to do 1 SECOND Conqueror Kills... yes that's right... 1 SECOND!!!

How do we do that?

We use Victario's because that thing is BADASS for damage... and then we equip Grip of the Council gloves for 20% MORE Damage... then we take Elemental Equilibrium... and we do some other funky shit as explained in the below video.

Getting to 1 second conqueror kills might not seem like much when we were already doing 2-3 second conqueror kills... but that is DOUBLE to TRIPLE the damage we were already doing to get that... IT IS DAMN HARD TO DO 1 SECOND... but we can do it :)

Enjoy the vid... and I think we can get UNDER 1 Second when min-maxed!

https://youtu.be/u9REbV9jfh4

Enjoy!
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 16, 2020, 5:54:56 AM
Hi Guys,

still looking for a lethal pride with 10-11 ex budget. I know league is ending on 10th March i wanna try buffed up on lethal pride before league ends

please DM me or ign: @thegreatestviz / @VizSummonerMeta
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
rurusoso wrote:
in Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary

When do I use zombies and when do I use skeletons?

Which one is stronger

Many people only use zombies and aura's with no skeletons.

If you want to use skele's, they are best used against bosses.

Zombies are used always.
Hi guys, i love this build so much and its by far the most powerful build.

One question: The elegant hubris didnt work for me. Do i have to do somethin after putting it in the tree?

I got Mana reg, Minion life, minion dam but it looks like these stats doesnt count/work?
"
PattyWin wrote:
Hi guys, i love this build so much and its by far the most powerful build.

One question: The elegant hubris didnt work for me. Do i have to do somethin after putting it in the tree?

I got Mana reg, Minion life, minion dam but it looks like these stats doesnt count/work?

well first, you need to get some good rolls (minion damage) on passives that you actually use or at easily obtainable and ofcourse, they need to be allocated in the tree. Also, make sure you are using just ellegant hubris or lethal pride, not both because thay don't work at the same time.
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Anyone selling 320-400% minion damage Hubris in bottom leftish or middle left side of tree?

I'm not sure what to spend my money on but i have about 190ex to burn so I figured upgrading from a 240% hubris is a good idea (not that im paying that much for a hubris lol)

If not that I'm gonna try to get double influenced geofris, baron and either alberons or some sick str% boots with a high str roll, move speed, life, es, etc. Just so all my gear is influenced in some way (rings are both redeemer minion damage) and looks pretty.

Also I might grab some 21/23 gems but they dont add much damage at all. So there's probably something better to dump my money on.

Updated gear here:
Spoiler

Jewels are:

Hubris is 240% minion dmg, 37% chaos res

Any suggestions would be appreciated :D

Pipe dream is someone has a watcher's eye with Intimidate on Pride, Chaos res on PoE, and Max Mana as ES w/ Clarity, but nothing with those 3 mods is listed even offline on trade so thats doubtful.

you can ignore the intimidate on pride if you use an awakened melee physical damage with 20% quality.
I'm looking for a +chaos resistance using PoE and ES while affected by clarity and they are around 80-90ex
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
question: would an Aul’s amulet with envy and envy reserving no mana work, without hatred, in the balanced build? Play on console, so not finding a hatred or pride Aul’s. It’s pricey, so thought I’d ask before buying.
What should I upgrade next? 55ish Ex budget.

I'm just over 1500Str.

Last edited by Michjort on Feb 16, 2020, 10:30:23 AM
I managed to equal all my resists and use
as my 5th flask, do you guys think its worth using? since we only benefit from the defensive aspect of the flask. Currently using these 5 flasks:

I am using
so i have no use for a speed flask.
First time ever i killed Uber Elder. I have playing since 2018 and profit 11 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info