3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello guys just had an idea from browsing other Necro threads. New tech is using the belt for triple offerings which we can easily do by using 6 link cyclone on chest with triple offerings. Auras can go on gloves or boots. I'd like to test it but I'm broke. Maybe others would like to try? Users claim increase in DPS and survivability at the same time
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello guys just had an idea from browsing other Necro threads. New tech is using the belt for triple offerings which we can easily do by using 6 link cyclone on chest with triple offerings. Auras can go on gloves or boots. I'd like to test it but I'm broke. Maybe others would like to try? Users claim increase in DPS and survivability at the same time

Hey DKK, I recently tested it and didn't like it.

The cyclone setup still only casts the first offering because you only get one set of corpses and after cycling through each gem the offering after desecrate is always cast. This is an issue because we therefore only have one offering during boss fights and waste gems.

During mapping it's not as bad because their are other corpses we can pick up outside of desecrate.

We lose DPS because we can't run as many auras and the offerings are 25% less effective with that belt. Also other builds change chest for one which mitigates that downfall but then we lose the awesome defence of Geofri's or awesome DPS of victarios/Saqawals.

The one thing I didn't test was using it with a wand and shield variant where the offerings are cast automatically. This would perhaps be better but again during boss fights there are no corpses so it's a waste.

Another option would be using queen's hunger for automatic offerings but they would never all be up at the same time defeating it's usefulness.

That's my initial testing anyway. If anyone else has tried it though I would love to hear.
Anyone here selling their Lethal pride that isn't like 10 ex?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Anyone here selling their Lethal pride that isn't like 10 ex?

Selling my old pride for 2ex

Redepmtion: 5% str
Devotion: 20 flat str
Divine wrath: 5% str

PM me ingame @Cyberlicious
Hello,
Sorry if it is mentioned somewhere. Is there a reason why the passive skill tree isn't completed. It is 109/123. Is it intended?
Thanks
"
hugopoeint wrote:
"
hugopoeint wrote:

I have these items now and have 1970 strength. Is it recommended to drop Geofri's for Saqawal's to gain 2.1k strength for an extra zombie and some extra auras, or anywhere else I can improve to achieve that?

The build guide is purely gold and made me loved minions!

Bump! Can I get some advice plz!

Looking forward to that answer too!
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
I've done 33 challenges so far and tried to do Baran conditionally with just 3 zombies up (since we can't port out) and the other minions don't really do much damage and they f***ing killed him before i could do it lol. That's just how powerfull this build is. Guess i'm just gonna have to wait for the next cycle

Same, its the 1 condition I couldnt get either and I tried it the exact same way. Im a casual though, 36 is more then enough for me, very happy with this league.

I just hope they buff other classes rather then nerf summoner and miners into the ground but in my 20+ years of experience in online games thats never the case sadly, the approach is always to make everything suck equally, well see.

Did you manage to do it then?
That's the only one i need for the 36 challenges to get the mtx. I've been thinking about doing it without zombies until all the mana runes are up and then pop up one or two. Guess I'll see if it works in my next baran fight.

Also, do anyone knows if we can have 2 necro specters to apply two curses at bosses? enfeeble and temporal chains for example.
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Last edited by RinnzlerFRL on Feb 15, 2020, 9:25:28 PM
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
I've done 33 challenges so far and tried to do Baran conditionally with just 3 zombies up (since we can't port out) and the other minions don't really do much damage and they f***ing killed him before i could do it lol. That's just how powerfull this build is. Guess i'm just gonna have to wait for the next cycle

Same, its the 1 condition I couldnt get either and I tried it the exact same way. Im a casual though, 36 is more then enough for me, very happy with this league.

I just hope they buff other classes rather then nerf summoner and miners into the ground but in my 20+ years of experience in online games thats never the case sadly, the approach is always to make everything suck equally, well see.

Did you manage to do it then?
That's the only one i need for the 36 challenges to get the mtx. I've been thinking about doing it without zombies until all the mana runes are up and then pop up one or two. Guess I'll see if it works in my next baran fight.

Man when I was running with only 3 auras, I dropped down to 3 zombies AND got rid of Empower in my link and they still killed him too fast on A8.

In the end I just used skeles for that challenge. You can summon a few here or there to whittle his health down so that you can guarantee the kill right after the last square lights up so you don't accidentally step on it.
Anyone selling 320-400% minion damage Hubris in bottom leftish or middle left side of tree?

I'm not sure what to spend my money on but i have about 190ex to burn so I figured upgrading from a 240% hubris is a good idea (not that im paying that much for a hubris lol)

If not that I'm gonna try to get double influenced geofris, baron and either alberons or some sick str% boots with a high str roll, move speed, life, es, etc. Just so all my gear is influenced in some way (rings are both redeemer minion damage) and looks pretty.

Also I might grab some 21/23 gems but they dont add much damage at all. So there's probably something better to dump my money on.

Updated gear here:
Spoiler

Jewels are:

Hubris is 240% minion dmg, 37% chaos res

Any suggestions would be appreciated :D

Pipe dream is someone has a watcher's eye with Intimidate on Pride, Chaos res on PoE, and Max Mana as ES w/ Clarity, but nothing with those 3 mods is listed even offline on trade so thats doubtful.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 15, 2020, 9:59:04 PM
Has anyone tried using skin of the loyal in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info