3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello :)
Thanks a lot for this strong build !

I want to try the build you post on your last video
"
29 Jan 2020: THE ULTIMATE FUN SETUP! 6L Zombies, 5L Ranged Spectres, 4L Holy Relic, all buffed by 7 Auras, and Headhunter Shenadigans: https://youtu.be/bp9VBV1FJpE
, specially will love to try the headhunter version ! <3

Do you have more details for this build ? A POB link or something ?

Thanks
"
Osgili4th wrote:
My main question question is why you run Pride and Hatred without the Aul's that give you for free one or the other aura without that you can't run that set up you are using in your chest.

He can, he has the enchant for reduced Pride cost. (E: or at least he did when I checked last, appears he's changed his build slightly.)

You can also do it without that with the build I'm running currently - requires different pathing and allocation is all.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 16, 2020, 5:57:53 PM
Guys what would be the logical way to introduce skeletons into my build?
I want to do this for blighted maps and boss fights, clearing speed is not a concern for me.
Also any obvious changes on my equipment would be really welcome, i have around 12ex.
Thanks for the build and thanks for any help.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Guys what would be the logical way to introduce skeletons into my build?
I want to do this for blighted maps and boss fights, clearing speed is not a concern for me.
Also any obvious changes on my equipment would be really welcome, i have around 12ex.
Thanks for the build and thanks for any help.

Put them in your chest as a 6L. Seebth Tanky version which has an option for skellies.

Alternatuvely you could use a hungry loop ring for 5L skellies. Or you could go 4L skellies in helm. Or simply swap skellies into weapon and don't use zombies. Or even more simply swap out feeding frenzy and put in Skellies so you have both a 5L zombies and 5L skellies in weapon.

Many different ways.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 16, 2020, 11:38:48 PM
"
Chazut wrote:
Hello :)
Thanks a lot for this strong build !

I want to try the build you post on your last video
"
29 Jan 2020: THE ULTIMATE FUN SETUP! 6L Zombies, 5L Ranged Spectres, 4L Holy Relic, all buffed by 7 Auras, and Headhunter Shenadigans: https://youtu.be/bp9VBV1FJpE
, specially will love to try the headhunter version ! <3

Do you have more details for this build ? A POB link or something ?

Thanks

I'll have to add a POB next time I am at my computer.
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
Hey guys, what should I put on my chest for offensive purposes since I got vulnerability on my gloves.
I put in Skitterbots but I have a free socket so I wonder if Skitterbots were the right choice and what to do next?

Bumping my question.
Thank you :)

same question here.
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
Hey guys, what should I put on my chest for offensive purposes since I got vulnerability on my gloves.
I put in Skitterbots but I have a free socket so I wonder if Skitterbots were the right choice and what to do next?

Bumping my question.
Thank you :)

same question here.

How much mana reservation do you have left?

Flesh and Stone (blood stance) would be your best bet for an offensive aura assuming you don't have the room for a Hatred or Haste.
I copied your Defensive build as it is, except some of the modifiers ofc, but i am wondering how you even get to keep active all the buffs on your chest?

P.S. I am also missing Emperor's mastery... but you are saying it is totally fine without them too, so why are the mana reservations of those skills are so high and i cannot get to active all?
Selling Lethal Pride - 2EX
Devotion = +20 Strength
Faith & Steel = 5% Double Damage
Singular Focus = 5% Double Damage
Redemption = +5% Strength
Divine Wrath = +5% Strength

PM in game @OzmicaN

Thanks.
"
Ozmika wrote:
Selling Lethal Pride - 2EX
Devotion = +20 Strength
Faith & Steel = 5% Double Damage
Singular Focus = 5% Double Damage
Redemption = +5% Strength
Divine Wrath = +5% Strength

PM in game @OzmicaN

Thanks.

Although i'm tempted to buy this but need to reallocate additional points to get that 5% str of Divine wrath which isn't a part of the build and i dont know what to de-prioritize .

Will probably wait to find one which doesnt require re-allocation
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info