3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Guys what do you think? Which gem in weapon is best to replace with skeletons?
"
Ashaki_Takado wrote:
Guys what do you think? Which gem in weapon is best to replace with skeletons?

You mean using both skellies and zombies in weapon for like blight maps etc? I either swap out Impale/minion dmg for that and Feeding frenzy if u want to add skellies for bosses.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 16, 2020, 12:38:03 PM
Okay, so I decided this was gonna be my last character of the league and he's already level 94 so that says everything you need to know about my decision!

That being said, I don't feel like I have the 2-4 second kills that everyone keeps talking about after reading approximately the last 80 pages. I've crafted my weapon, gotten my chest, etc so where can I improve to get a boatload more damage? My Lethal Pride is 10% Strength (Devotion and Redemption).

I've got 15 zombies but I feel like there's something I must be missing and I can't figure it out. Anyone mind taking a look and informing me about how stupid I am? :)

Thanks for any help anyone can provide and thanks for a great build!
Last edited by totalhavok3 on Feb 16, 2020, 1:00:12 PM
I am looking for a lethal pride to use in templar jewel socket.
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
Okay, so I decided this was gonna be my last character of the league and he's already level 94 so that says everything you need to know about my decision!

That being said, I don't feel like I have the 2-4 second kills that everyone keeps talking about after reading approximately the last 80 pages. I've crafted my weapon, gotten my chest, etc so where can I improve to get a boatload more damage? My Lethal Pride is 10% Strength (Devotion and Redemption).

I've got 15 zombies but I feel like there's something I must be missing and I can't figure it out. Anyone mind taking a look and informing me about how stupid I am? :)

I think that in order to kill bosses in matter of 2-3 seconds, you need to have the ellegant hubris with atleast 240% minion damage, helmet with zombies +40% damage and some other fancy stuff
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
totalhavok3 wrote:

I think that in order to kill bosses in matter of 2-3 seconds, you need to have the ellegant hubris with atleast 240% minion damage, helmet with zombies +40% damage and some other fancy stuff

Elegant Hubris isn't necessary, but I'd imagine it helps. I kill bosses in 2-3 seconds easily, and I'm just using a 10% Lethal Pride. It's definitely toward the higher end of the gear requirement, though.

As for what to do for more damage, @totalhavok:
1. Swap Awakened Minion Damage for Awakened Melee Phys, the benefit is a free intimidate for 10% increased damage from AMP. You can then swap Feeding Frenzy for Minion Damage on important boss kills or if you really want to get those Conqueror kills in under 2-3s.

2. Bottled Faith.

3. If you find a way to run Sovereignty, you should might able to fit Flesh and Stone (with Maim) into your auras somewhere. Truthfully, I never theorycrafted this with a helmet enchant, but I'd wager you should be able to get close to 5 auras. I'm able to do so by annointing Charisma, but I'm not sure how much actual mana that saves me compared to a helm enchant - check it out in POB.

4. Awakened Generosity (+1 gem levels at 20 quality, also relatively cheap).

5. Is your AG kitted out? Kingmaker means you only need to do 90% of the boss's life.

6. Minmaxing stuff. The more strength you have, the more damage your zombies are doing through The Baron. You have 10% reduced mana reserved on your chest (good), but you only have 32 attributes (not ideal). Sometimes the 3-4 strength on something like an Efficient Training DOES add up to the next breakpoint of getting a zombie.

7. Look into crafting a rare increased Strength, increased Attributes amulet for a nice big boost over Astramentis. This might cost a bit, or not - depending how much currency you have saved up.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 16, 2020, 2:08:41 PM
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
totalhavok3 wrote:

Yeah you don't need the minion damage minion hubris or the dmg on zombies enchantment. I'm doing bosses in 2-4 second with the tank build but yeah is a HUGE amount of money to get there, specially with woke support gems and the Bottle Faith, corrupted gems, jewels and items. Is a lot and really you don't need that. easy near 200ex mark and that with some lucky snipes in the market to get things way cheaper than normal.

My main question question is why you run Pride and Hatred without the Aul's that give you for free one or the other aura without that you can't run that set up you are using in your chest.
"
Osgili4th wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
totalhavok3 wrote:

Yeah you don't need the minion damage minion hubris or the dmg on zombies enchantment. I'm doing bosses in 2-4 second with the tank build but yeah is a HUGE amount of money to get there, specially with woke support gems and the Bottle Faith, corrupted gems, jewels and items. Is a lot and really you don't need that. easy near 200ex mark and that with some lucky snipes in the market to get things way cheaper than normal.

My main question question is why you run Pride and Hatred without the Aul's that give you for free one or the other aura without that you can't run that set up you are using in your chest.

Yes.

Let's say you're doing 6 second kills currently.. to get to 3 second kills you need to DOUBLE your DPS... To get to 2 second kills you need to TRIPLE your current DPS... It starts to get crazy hard to shave off that extra second.

Then getting to 1 second kills is INSANELY hard.

I mean 2-3 second kills are not needed obviously, but it is fun :)

The best and easiest test IMO is Al-Hezmin, the Hunter. If you can kill him before he moves from his central position then your DPS is top notch.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 16, 2020, 3:34:15 PM
If anyone can help me , I just changed from CI to this build and the damage feels weak.
I am definitely not insta gibbing conquerors or bosses,
So I do not know what I did wrong.
This is my second league playing summoners so its not playstyle.
And for the love of god I can not get a lethal pride with more than 5% strength in an allocated passive.
Also does anyone knows if the curses get overwritten as follows
I have vulnerability on gloves
AG has temp chains on gloves
Have a reanimator spectre cast enfeeble
Thank you in advance for your replies
"
D2Junkie wrote:
If anyone can help me , I just changed from CI to this build and the damage feels weak.
I am definitely not insta gibbing conquerors or bosses,
So I do not know what I did wrong.
This is my second league playing summoners so its not playstyle.
And for the love of god I can not get a lethal pride with more than 5% strength in an allocated passive.
Also does anyone knows if the curses get overwritten as follows
I have vulnerability on gloves
AG has temp chains on gloves
Have a reanimator spectre cast enfeeble
Thank you in advance for your replies

Those 3 curses are overwritten each other constanly, so you don't get anything out of it, temp won't last enough to reduce the action speed of bosses, Enfeeble don't last enough to reduce the dmg of bosses, Vulnerability won't last enought to bleed or buff the melee dmg of zombies. You need to chose 1 and remove the others or give AG a +1 to curse in chest and or boots to apply 2 curses at the same time (or 3 if you want). I will recommend choosing 2 curses you want to be applied by you and your AG so you get them up at all times.

Also you can changes the Reanimator for Ruin Hellion for lvl 15 Ralling Cry to minions for more dmg.

If you want more dmg you will need to sacrifice some defenses, Flesh and Stone linked with Maim is far better than Summon Carrion Golem and Maim. But you will need to drop an aura to get it. If you want to look at my three, I run 5 Auras: Aspect of the Spider, Purity of Elements, Flesh and Stone with Maim, Pride and Dread Banner.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 16, 2020, 4:44:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info