3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Jookeruss wrote:
Hello,
Sorry if it is mentioned somewhere. Is there a reason why the passive skill tree isn't completed. It is 109/123. Is it intended?
Thanks

Go to the first post. Scroll down to the section labeled "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code".

In that section choose the build you are following. In that specific build you will find a POB link that gives the end game tree.
in Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary

When do I use zombies and when do I use skeletons?

Which one is stronger
Question about my setup. I'm using the balanced version, but I'm noticing that above t11 or so, my zombies start dying. Is this normal? I feel like I'm missing something in my build.

If someone can give me some feedback on my build, I would really appreciate it.

Here's the link to my character page
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/unknownsoul20/characters
Hello guys just making an inquiry before I invest passive points and buy new gear. Just theorizing that if you have hatred linked to awakened generosity and you have the warsraff with increased 60 hatred effect then your hatred is increased 100 percent right? And if you have elemental equilibrium and have rings that make you do lightning or fire damage then cyclone will cause -50 cold resist to mobs. How much does that cold damage compare to the phys we deal around 60-70 of the total? Thanks
Last edited by DongKingKong on Feb 16, 2020, 4:23:57 AM
Big thanks to the creator lots of fun. First thing ill say is for a long time I used flesh offering becuase i got a lucky lab enchant early on..... big mistake spirit offering is way better. Any advice on improvements I have about 30ex to play with and was thinking maybe new rings and some awakened gems or 21 gems and new jewels. I run an elegant hubris with 2x 80% dmg nodes and for most content now I run victarios and seven league step. Here is my gear, thanks in advance:

"
Big thanks to the creator lots of fun. First thing ill say is for a long time I used flesh offering becuase i got a lucky lab enchant early on..... big mistake spirit offering is way better. Any advice on improvements I have about 30ex to play with and was thinking maybe new rings and some awakened gems or 21 gems and new jewels. I run an elegant hubris with 2x 80% dmg nodes and for most content now I run victarios and seven league step. Here is my gear, thanks in advance:

Put Dread Banner in your Victarios so it gets Level 30 Generosity. Swap it with Carrion Golem.

You can then put Phase Run in your chest too and Maim into your gloves so your Carrion Golem Maims there.
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello guys just making an inquiry before I invest passive points and buy new gear. Just theorizing that if you have hatred linked to awakened generosity and you have the warsraff with increased 60 hatred effect then your hatred is increased 100 percent right? And if you have elemental equilibrium and have rings that make you do lightning or fire damage then cyclone will cause -50 cold resist to mobs. How much does that cold damage compare to the phys we deal around 80 is it? Thanks

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the increased Hatred Aura effect stacks so yes, it should be 100% increased. I'm pretty sure the Elemental Equilibrium only applies -50% to cold resists and that it doesn't stack if you apply both fire and lightning.
Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet
Pride Reserves no Mana

This is too expensive
Is there any alternative
Or don't use pride
Thank you
"
unknownsoul20 wrote:
Question about my setup. I'm using the balanced version, but I'm noticing that above t11 or so, my zombies start dying. Is this normal? I feel like I'm missing something in my build.

If someone can give me some feedback on my build, I would really appreciate it.

Here's the link to my character page
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/unknownsoul20/characters

The OP already answered this question in his "Frequently Asked Questions" under "Why are My Minions Dying?". Pay particular attention to #3 and #2.

Consider respeccing the 3 points in Spiritual Command cluster to help with your issue, since those 3 nodes aren't really cost effective.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
rurusoso wrote:
Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet
Pride Reserves no Mana

This is too expensive
Is there any alternative
Or don't use pride
Thank you

You can use Hatred Aul. You just won't have as much strength.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info