3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Cyrom wrote:

Can someone tell me why the 1% reduded mana reserved doesnt work? is it a known bug or am i missing something?

I have a exact same one without the reduced mana reserved corrupted and my mana stays exactly the same when i swap between the 2, so i know for sure it just doesnt do anything

Oh that is odd.

Out of curiosity, what happens in POB when you flip between the two? I believe POB usually correctly calculated reduced mana reservation from the jewels.

PoB does now show any difference either but i have done some more tests and when i remove enlighten support, then somehow it does work so i think the 1% just isnt enough to get any mana reduced since its rounded off.
Can someone please tell me which Elegant Hubris jewel am i suppose to use? Thanks
"
Z333k wrote:
Can someone please tell me which Elegant Hubris jewel am i suppose to use? Thanks

Check the FAQ at the bottom of the first post. It explains what to buy and where to place it.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 15, 2020, 11:38:58 AM
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
"
Cyrom wrote:

Can someone tell me why the 1% reduded mana reserved doesnt work? is it a known bug or am i missing something?

I have a exact same one without the reduced mana reserved corrupted and my mana stays exactly the same when i swap between the 2, so i know for sure it just doesnt do anything

Oh that is odd.

Out of curiosity, what happens in POB when you flip between the two? I believe POB usually correctly calculated reduced mana reservation from the jewels.

PoB does now show any difference either but i have done some more tests and when i remove enlighten support, then somehow it does work so i think the 1% just isnt enough to get any mana reduced since its rounded off.

That makes sense.

I have used this corruption before but it is when I had a build that had a MASSIVE mana pool like in a Mana Guardian build. It likely has more effect on large mana pools, which we don't have.
20% lethal pride for sale. PM me in game if interested @ zaynsummons
"
Cyrom wrote:

Mana Reductions work in multiples of 2's so you need another 1% for it to work.
"
hugopoeint wrote:

I have these items now and have 1970 strength. Is it recommended to drop Geofri's for Saqawal's to gain 2.1k strength for an extra zombie and some extra auras, or anywhere else I can improve to achieve that?

The build guide is purely gold and made me loved minions!

Bump! Can I get some advice plz!
"
"
Stellar9 wrote:
Hello guys,

I am struggling with this build. I am new player, so excuse my small game knowledge :)

Budget version.
But I reach tier 12 maps and I am dying a lot. Like 3-4x in first half of the map. My zombies are dying quickly and they dont do enough damage i think. And i am even not able do complete tier 6 Blight maps.
Offcourse I tried to look up fo some informations on forums etc. But there is just a lot variations and i dont have too much currency.

How can i improve or "repair" build? I have now about 200c
Thank you :)

The whole build is synergized around the strength attribute. Your strength is way too low. Here are some general things to look at

1) stop doing T12 maps. Drop back down to T8, or where ever you don't die and stay there while you accumulate currency

2) The two Efficiency Training jewels listed in the build guide are very important. Get two of those and socket them where the guide tells you to. That will help your strength issue.

3) you are way overcapped on fire and lightning resistance. You should strongly consider getting the Alberon boots recommended in the first post. This will also help your strength issue.

4)Make sure you get your last ascendancy nodes.

5) with your current gear, you should not need to spend the 4 points in the sovereignty cluster. De allocate those and spend them on minions based nodes like Grave Intentions.

6) You have almost no chaos resistance on yourself. That has to be added as you improve your gear.

Ok I understand and thank you for advice
Cant decide what my 5th flask should be...

Ideas?
using these boots atm so i have no use for speed flask.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 15, 2020, 2:33:07 PM
"
"

Your minions may have huge damage, but it has nothing to do with resolute technique. It does not effect minions.

My guess is that some of those builds are using the timeless jewels to transform resolute technique into something useful like this

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul

Edit: Yup, first build I looked at with your link is doing exactly this.

I see now. Thanks for explanation. I never understand these timeless jewels. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info