3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
Hey guys, what should I put on my chest for offensive purposes since I got vulnerability on my gloves.
I put in Skitterbots but I have a free socket so I wonder if Skitterbots were the right choice and what to do next?

Bumping my question.
Thank you :)

This does not answer your question but I did notice you were using Impale in your weapon. Typically when using Impale, it is recommended to use Dread Banner, and not War Banner.
"

edit: also i chose resolute technique from passive tree. It makes a lot of difference.

Can you explain this more? From my understanding, this is not useful for our build.

Resolute technique does not effect minions. We the character deal next to no damage and already have an extremely high hit rate via cyclone.
Selling my old lethal pride

Redepmtion: 5% str
Devotion: 20 flat str
Divine wrath: 5% str
faith & steel: 5% chance to deal double dmg

Spend about 5ex trying to roll this one and im not trying to make a profit so im willing to sell it for like 3 ex.

Send me a Msg or pm me ingame: Cyberlicious
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 15, 2020, 8:17:28 AM
Thanks to all who replied me when I posted.

I have since followed advice and have defeated Sirius on awakening 0!

I am however quite squishy and I'm reading all these people saying easymode using just normal items etc.

Am i doing something wrong?

Can anyone let me know whats so different with my items?
"
"

edit: also i chose resolute technique from passive tree. It makes a lot of difference.

Can you explain this more? From my understanding, this is not useful for our build.

Resolute technique does not effect minions. We the character deal next to no damage and already have an extremely high hit rate via cyclone.

idk, when i see this https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds?class=Necromancer hc ssf metamoprh builds players took resolute passive. My minions have huge damage.

Is there no reliable way to craft +1 Gems on this?
Last edited by standalone09 on Feb 15, 2020, 10:25:03 AM
"
riceboi00 wrote:
Thanks to all who replied me when I posted.

I have since followed advice and have defeated Sirius on awakening 0!

I am however quite squishy and I'm reading all these people saying easymode using just normal items etc.

Am i doing something wrong?

Can anyone let me know whats so different with my items?

Well you are not doing anything wrong per say.

You are not using the tanky version of the build, so you are going to feel a little squishy at times.

You are also level 90, so you can improve the character's survivability by continuing to level up.

You should not need a mana flask in this build. You could replace that flask with another defensive flask to help out.
"
"
"

idk, when i see this https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds?class=Necromancer hc ssf metamoprh builds players took resolute passive. My minions have huge damage.

Your minions may have huge damage, but it has nothing to do with resolute technique. It does not effect minions.

My guess is that some of those builds are using the timeless jewels to transform resolute technique into something useful like this

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul

Edit: Yup, first build I looked at with your link is doing exactly this.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 15, 2020, 10:33:45 AM

Can someone tell me why the 1% reduded mana reserved doesnt work? is it a known bug or am i missing something?

I have a exact same one without the reduced mana reserved corrupted and my mana stays exactly the same when i swap between the 2, so i know for sure it just doesnt do anything
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 15, 2020, 10:57:05 AM
"
Cyrom wrote:

Can someone tell me why the 1% reduded mana reserved doesnt work? is it a known bug or am i missing something?

I have a exact same one without the reduced mana reserved corrupted and my mana stays exactly the same when i swap between the 2, so i know for sure it just doesnt do anything

Oh that is odd.

Out of curiosity, what happens in POB when you flip between the two? I believe POB usually correctly calculated reduced mana reservation from the jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info