3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello guys,

I am struggling with this build. I am new player, so excuse my small game knowledge :)

Budget version.
But I reach tier 12 maps and I am dying a lot. Like 3-4x in first half of the map. My zombies are dying quickly and they dont do enough damage i think. And i am even not able do complete tier 6 Blight maps.
Offcourse I tried to look up fo some informations on forums etc. But there is just a lot variations and i dont have too much currency.

How can i improve or "repair" build? I have now about 200c
Thank you :)

Last edited by Stellar9 on Feb 15, 2020, 4:12:13 AM
Where is the skill tree at? I cannot see it..
Hi,

If anyone has won the lottery, i'm selling an amazing Lethal Pride ...

Redemption: 5% increased strength
Faith and Steel: 5% increased strength
Devotion: 5% increased strength
Singular focus: 5% increased strength
Santuary: 5% increased strength

Sanctum of Thought: +20 strength
Holy dominion: +20 strength

Arcane capacitor 10% incfortify
Overcharge 4% maxlife
Righteous decree 10% reduced dmg from crit
Righteaous Army: +30% increased melee crit stike chance

45ex

And also selling the one i'm currently using ...

Redemption: 5% incstr
Devotion: 5% incstr
Singular focus: 5% incstr

Righteaous Army: +20 str
Faith and Steel: +20 str

Arcane capacitor 10% incfortify
Overcharge 4% maxlife
Righteous decree 10% reduced dmg from crit

14ex

Contact me ingame or leave a pm if interessted and gl to everyone.
45 ex seems a bit insane when singular focus and sanctuary are in horrible positions and need between 9-12 points to take them depending on pathing.

you'd be much better off just taking two jewel sockets for 6 points and use two brawns. or taking more flat strength around marauder start.

but hey, each to their own. if someone is silly enough pay it, why not take their currency
This build, this league is amazing. Thank you for that build i enjoyed it incredibly.

Aul's with pride is overprice. Pass that and bought with hatred. My strength is 1110. Yeah it's low but having 14 zombies rn. I haven't timeless jewel bcs idk how to use it, it's complicated.

edit: also i chose resolute technique from passive tree. It makes a lot of difference.
Last edited by StraightXEdgeX on Feb 15, 2020, 6:08:06 AM
I'll buy the 14ex one
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 15, 2020, 8:09:28 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
45 ex seems a bit insane when singular focus and sanctuary are in horrible positions and need between 9-12 points to take them depending on pathing.

you'd be much better off just taking two jewel sockets for 6 points and use two brawns. or taking more flat strength around marauder start.

but hey, each to their own. if someone is silly enough pay it, why not take their currency

Well, this one is the best one i ever found for my CI build.

Not a single point lost on pathing, all usefull nodes.

There's 2 other ones available, both over 100ex ^^

But you say it all, each to their own
Last edited by Släyer on Feb 15, 2020, 6:37:19 AM
"
Da_Upriser wrote:
Where is the skill tree at? I cannot see it..

Go to the first post. Scroll down to the section labeled "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code".

In that section choose the build you are following. In that specific build you will find a POB link that gives the end game tree.
"
DarKWolFPS2 wrote:
Hey guys, what should I put on my chest for offensive purposes since I got vulnerability on my gloves.
I put in Skitterbots but I have a free socket so I wonder if Skitterbots were the right choice and what to do next?

Bumping my question.
"
Stellar9 wrote:
Hello guys,

I am struggling with this build. I am new player, so excuse my small game knowledge :)

Budget version.
But I reach tier 12 maps and I am dying a lot. Like 3-4x in first half of the map. My zombies are dying quickly and they dont do enough damage i think. And i am even not able do complete tier 6 Blight maps.
Offcourse I tried to look up fo some informations on forums etc. But there is just a lot variations and i dont have too much currency.

How can i improve or "repair" build? I have now about 200c

The whole build is synergized around the strength attribute. Your strength is way too low. Here are some general things to look at

1) stop doing T12 maps. Drop back down to T8, or where ever you don't die and stay there while you accumulate currency

2) The two Efficiency Training jewels listed in the build guide are very important. Get two of those and socket them where the guide tells you to. That will help your strength issue.

3) you are way overcapped on fire and lightning resistance. You should strongly consider getting the Alberon boots recommended in the first post. This will also help your strength issue.

4)Make sure you get your last ascendancy nodes.

5) with your current gear, you should not need to spend the 4 points in the sovereignty cluster. De allocate those and spend them on minions based nodes like Grave Intentions.

6) You have almost no chaos resistance on yourself. That has to be added as you improve your gear.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 15, 2020, 7:25:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info