3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I didnt end up caring for the other builds I tried this week but was about out of currency from gearing them up and didnt want to wait around for my high end stuff to sell.

So basically I took the advice I always gave others and just grabbed the cheapest weapon with the +fortify and +to gems and added the other mods myself, and made 1 big purchase of the 23/21 zombie gem.

Outside of that I grabbed all cheap/bricked 20/20 gems and set my old necro back up, my strength is crappy, 1,421, wearing 30-50 chaos rings, an astramentis amulet etc.

And you know what, nothings different, dont even have vulnerability on hit gloves, and still steamrolling everything while taking no damage in my usual full tank / holy relic turbo charged variant.

Ill just keep it as is since the leagues almost over, no sense in re-farming all the fancy stuff again and its all just extra. Hell, I dont even have an AG setup atm or a lethal pride jewel on and its still easymode.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 14, 2020, 6:09:22 PM
Welp, I've finished the majority of my goals for the league. Here's where I ended up along the way:

Bragging, sorry.

Weapons

Armour

Since I have a feeling someone might wonder what's going on with my gloves and why Vulnerability isn't in a link, I'm using a Merveil's Chosen spectre which throws a super strong Vulnerability on bosses, which is really the only time I ever need it.

Jewelry

Other Stuff

Lethal Pride is 10% strength on Righteous Army and Faith and Steel; extra 5% on Light of Divinity to hit 1800.

All weapons, amulet, and belt were hand crafted from scratch.
I'm still going and if I can, I'm going to finish metacrafting that amulet. It's in a really easy spot to do it, I'm just poor now.

Thanks, Brunowa. Awesome build and the most I've enjoyed a league. :)
Congrats guys and welcome back JCOH :)

It's always hard playing other builds after this as so far I haven't seen anything comparable.

If you're looking for something different try out the various versions of the build.
"
brunowa wrote:
Congrats guys and welcome back JCOH :)

It's always hard playing other builds after this as so far I haven't seen anything comparable.

If you're looking for something different try out the various versions of the build.

Its just frustrating b/c so many authors just casually title all their builds "87 kajillion shaper dps / tanky / all content" and then you get to like lv90 and rip on trash mobs or the 1st boss you come across.

Loving the build just finalizing bits before league ends.

I just need some input. I used war banner and awakened minion damage support prior and just switched to impale and dread. It felt damage was lower when I was expecting it to rise. Is it because hatred and skitter don't scale with impale? Maybe better to go back? Thnx.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Swysh wrote:

Would an Awakened Brutality Support fit in here well anywhere? I'm thinking swapping it with Melee Physical but POB shows I lose DPS...

Spirit offering adds 30% of physical damage as extra chaos, so losing that for brutalitys bonus is not worth it

Brutality is only good as a gem swap for feeding frenzy on a CI build. You don't use spirit offering so you don't take a loss from using brutality.
"
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can someone tell me what's wrong with my defensive summoner? I seem to die more than I should. Account name is TheChosenOne_ and character is my lvl 89 summoner. If I can't use all 4 auras which aura should I leave out? I can't use pride aura yet if that matters but I can use the other 3. Also not using animate guardian yet

Only a couple of things that I can see:

1. Your chaos resist is really low, negative without flask and just in positive with flask. See if you can get some extra resist on your belt and rings, or even Jewels.

2. Your aura gems are still not high level so Discipline is not giving you as much ES as you would really want.

For auras, I would run Pride, Discipline and Flesh and Stone. Take out Blasphemy and manually cast Vulnerability when you need it.

Why aren't you using your Alt gear slots to level extra gems? You should be running at least some extra Zombie gems to quality then corrupt.

Thank you for the feedback. I was too lazy to get the extra zombie gems on the alternate weapons but I will do that. Once I get lvl 4 enlighten (currently lvl 3), I should be able to run all of the 4 auras the guide recommends? How much chaos resist before flask should I aim for?
I've done 33 challenges so far and tried to do Baran conditionally with just 3 zombies up (since we can't port out) and the other minions don't really do much damage and they f***ing killed him before i could do it lol. That's just how powerfull this build is. Guess i'm just gonna have to wait for the next cycle
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
I've done 33 challenges so far and tried to do Baran conditionally with just 3 zombies up (since we can't port out) and the other minions don't really do much damage and they f***ing killed him before i could do it lol. That's just how powerfull this build is. Guess i'm just gonna have to wait for the next cycle

Same, its the 1 condition I couldnt get either and I tried it the exact same way. Im a casual though, 36 is more then enough for me, very happy with this league.

I just hope they buff other classes rather then nerf summoner and miners into the ground but in my 20+ years of experience in online games thats never the case sadly, the approach is always to make everything suck equally, well see.
Hi guys,

Just a short question - is it worth using Aspect of avian from weapon, when i use Geofri chest? (is the aspect even working for minions without saqwal chest?).

Here is what i was able to craft and link yesterday finnaly:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info