3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
GreyGoose wrote:
Iv'e finished following the guide with passive allocation and thinking where to head next. I looked into grave intentions for unholy might, quick recovery and golem commander. specifically the golem commander drew my attention, sounds really good; can have both chaos and carrion golem and 70% increased buff effects.
if you tell me all of these suck guess i'll just head into more jewels/life/es nodes?

Point for point (4 total), golem commander isn't that great. It sounds better than it is and it's a bit of a trap. If your minions aren't dying, then Chaos Golem is kind of a wasted slot that you can put towards something else - which would usually be Carrion Golem. Gem slots are at a premium for this build, since there are so many things we'd want to run to buff our zombies.
For the math, I just pathed to Golem Commander in POB and only gained 12k dps, whereas the same 4 points in Enduring Bond give me 79k dps.

"
Precordial wrote:
Hi, considering to sell a Lethal Pride

5% str on these nodes:

- Devotion
- Overcharge
- Divine Wrath
- Divine Judgement

Other notables: 4% life on Faith and Steel

Would appreciate if someone can give a rough price for it, thanks!

Sadly 8 extra points are needed to get the extra 15% strength. I can probably be worth something to a CI build who is specifically going for as much strength as they can get, but you probably won't get more than 10ex for it at max because of the extra point investment. But, pricing those things is really hard.
Thanks for the great build. Breezed through everything.

I have a spare Lethal Pride with 20% strength and 4 20 strength nodes. Divined one with only 15% strength but with better pathing and can still reach 1800 strength.

5% nodes are

Divine Wrath
Sanctum of Thought
Sanctuary
Light of Divinity

+20 Strength nodes

Arcane Capacitor
Faith and Steel
Endurance Charge below Devotion
Righteous Decree

First 15ex can have it -- reach me in game
"
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
Great build and wonderful guide. Can’t fault the community support for the build here in the thread either.
Respec’d to this summoner version and few days ago and been tuning and tweaking it, but struggling with auras.
Guide says 7 and I have barely got 3 going (due to mana reservation).
Am I missing something, got something setup badly or just needing to level up some gems a lot more ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Timbo+Zero/characters
Many thanks for feedback in advance, please be kind as I know the build is ‘incomplete’

The guide that says 7 is an extreme end game set up with super expensive watcher's eye and amulet combo.

Check out the FAQ section for more info on how to run multiple auras. One important piece I can see immediately in your set up is that you don't have an Enlighten level 4.

"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
Great build and wonderful guide. Can’t fault the community support for the build here in the thread either.
Respec’d to this summoner version and few days ago and been tuning and tweaking it, but struggling with auras.
Guide says 7 and I have barely got 3 going (due to mana reservation).
Am I missing something, got something setup badly or just needing to level up some gems a lot more ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Timbo+Zero/characters
Many thanks for feedback in advance, please be kind as I know the build is ‘incomplete’

The guide includes Aul's amulet as a way to run a free 50% aura in the balanced setup. That is, however, very expensive these days. I'm running the balanced setup without Aul's (5 auras, 6 with Clarity if you run that) if you'd like to check that out. Be advised that I'm currently spamming labs so my gear is wonky, but the tree and gem links are the same (except convocation over one of the movement skills).

Things that I notice as far as getting more auras are: 10% mana reserved on your chest - this is important - and Enlighten 4 when you have the spare money to grab it.

The main difference is that I run Sovereignty and allocate Charisma in order to do this, where that isn't necessary if you have an Aul's because you're subbing in a 35% reserve for a 50% reserve that you end up getting for free, so you can drop an extra 15%.

I can send you the POB if you want, it's probably slightly less complicated than getting a headache over whatever the hell I have going on with my character in game.

Thank you to you both for the comments. Got one enlighten at lvl3 and second to Vaal is nearly done. Will look at that and a corrupted for Vun gloves next then.

I have these items now and have 1970 strength. Is it recommended to drop Geofri's for Saqawal's to gain 2.1k strength for an extra zombie and some extra auras, or anywhere else I can improve to achieve that?

The build guide is purely gold and made me loved minions!
Last edited by hugopoeint on Feb 15, 2020, 12:47:43 PM
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
GreyGoose wrote:
Iv'e finished following the guide with passive allocation and thinking where to head next. I looked into grave intentions for unholy might, quick recovery and golem commander. specifically the golem commander drew my attention, sounds really good; can have both chaos and carrion golem and 70% increased buff effects.
if you tell me all of these suck guess i'll just head into more jewels/life/es nodes?

Point for point (4 total), golem commander isn't that great. It sounds better than it is and it's a bit of a trap. If your minions aren't dying, then Chaos Golem is kind of a wasted slot that you can put towards something else - which would usually be Carrion Golem. Gem slots are at a premium for this build, since there are so many things we'd want to run to buff our zombies.
For the math, I just pathed to Golem Commander in POB and only gained 12k dps, whereas the same 4 points in Enduring Bond give me 79k dps.

thank you
Selling a 20% STR, 20 Flat STR Lethal Pride for ~3 exalts.
It's essentially 10% str with easy nodes but 20% if you path a bit up.
https://imgur.com/a/YmYA4Ah
Check my character and msg me ingame if interested. If no takers I will just reroll it with divines.

Edit: Sold.
Can afford an lvl 4 empower now :D
Last edited by DeusVultz on Feb 14, 2020, 3:58:42 PM

Would an Awakened Brutality Support fit in here well anywhere? I'm thinking swapping it with Melee Physical but POB shows I lose DPS...
Last edited by Swysh on Feb 14, 2020, 2:49:24 PM
"
Swysh wrote:

Would an Awakened Brutality Support fit in here well anywhere? I'm thinking swapping it with Melee Physical but POB shows I lose DPS...

Spirit offering adds 30% of physical damage as extra chaos, so losing that for brutalitys bonus is not worth it
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Just wanted to make a quick post to say thanks for the build, I just hit 40/40 on my very first league :)

I got quite frustrated when my league starter hit a wall on yellow maps, tried this build and found a very smooth progression. Good luck to anyone going for 40/40.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Swysh wrote:

Spirit offering adds 30% of physical damage as extra chaos, so losing that for brutalitys bonus is not worth it

Hatred is also in the guide, so if anyone is using those POBs Brutality will also eliminate that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info