3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I am using the defensive build. Which gems are we not supposed to max out? Or just follow what it shows on the gear section?

You should be maxing out every gem you have.

The only alteration to this is if you are running the extreme low mana version (Corrupted Shaper Gloves and in chest: Pride, Discipline, Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Maim, Enlighten Level 3).

In that one odd case, you want to make sure you keep your flame dash at a relatively low level.
"
Tabaxus wrote:
"
"
Tabaxus wrote:

Does the increased damage buff from bottled faith apply to minions? Presumably not, so the only purpose of using it is the conc ground effect.

Bottled Faith creates a Consecrated ground in a fairly large area.

When an enemy is standing on the ground, he takes increased damaged from any source.

As such our minions do benefit from the enemy standing on Consecrated ground.

Right, that's what I meant by the Conc ground effect. I just meant the 40% increased dmg, that presumably does not apply to minions.

You are correct, it does not. Only the conc effect damage applies.

It is one of the few, if any, offensive flasks that can be used for the minions, which is why many high end builds use it.
"

You have different colors than I do. I run the following

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten L3

Can you sneak skitterbots into your setup? The shock gives good extra dps.

This is my build:

2 questions here:
1. what should i upgrade next to give me most value? i have only 1219 STR, but i dont undestand how lethal pride works.

2. What should i put in in my chest instead of blasphemy as there is no point having blasphemy, since i got vulnerability on gloves.
My chest aura is Pride - Enlighten 4 - dread banner - summon skitterbots - discipline - free slot

I saw that @AndyLovesHisBge recomends Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten L3, but is that better than summon skitterbots + anything else?
based on my POB calculations its actually completly the same on boss.( less than 1% difference, since flesh and stone aplay 16% dmg increase on target and skitterbots aplay 15%. I tested maim support in POB and it doesnt add any extra damage, since carrion golem alredy aplay maim debuff on target. You cannot maim more than once, but the good thing is that in blood stance you insta maim all the targets around you (what is the range of blood stance?) and this way increase maping speed, since carrion golem aplays maim only on 1 target.

if we go that route, with maim + flesh and stone, then golem doesnt need maim and we can put anything else there. My question is what?

but if i keep skitterbots in my chest, what could i add then?

probably at the end of the day i think that flesh and stone + watchers eye(with chaos resistance) + something else except maim would be the best. im just not familiar with all the gems in the game so i have no idea, what else to add.

"
BopMajster wrote:
"

This is my build:

2 questions here:
1. what should i upgrade next to give me most value? i have only 1219 STR, but i dont undestand how lethal pride works.

2. What should i put in in my chest instead of blasphemy as there is no point having blasphemy, since i got vulnerability on gloves.
My chest aura is Pride - Enlighten 4 - dread banner - summon skitterbots - discipline - free slot

I saw that @AndyLovesHisBge recomends Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten L3, but is that better than summon skitterbots + anything else?
based on my POB calculations its actually completly the same on boss.( less than 1% difference, since flesh and stone aplay 16% dmg increase on target and skitterbots aplay 15%. I tested maim support in POB and it doesnt add any extra damage, since carrion golem alredy aplay maim debuff on target. You cannot maim more than once, but the good thing is that in blood stance you insta maim all the targets around you (what is the range of blood stance?) and this way increase maping speed, since carrion golem aplays maim only on 1 target.

if we go that route, with maim + flesh and stone, then golem doesnt need maim and we can put anything else there. My question is what?

probably at the end of the day i think that flesh and stone + watchers eye(with chaos resistance) + something else except maim would be the best. im just not familiar with all the gems in the game so i have no idea, what else to add.

1) Buy the cheapest lethal pride you can find. Then socket it where the build guide tells you. It will then randomly add stats to the notables along with strength to the small passives. The random stats you get may make no sense for the build. If you don't like them, you use a divine orb and try again. It can get super expensive to get a good roll unless you get lucky. You are mostly looking for Increased Strength on the random stats, but if you can get an Increased Life, that is ok as well.

2) When you couple Maim with the auras in the chest, you don't need maim on the golem, as you realized. I have added Blind, which was recommended earlier in the thread, to use with Golem if you already have maim support else where, which this does when coupled with Flesh and Stone in Blood Stance.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2020, 8:58:02 PM
"
"
BopMajster wrote:

This is my build:

2 questions here:

probably at the end of the day i think that Purity of elements + watchers eye(with chaos resistance) + something else would be the best. im just not familiar with all the gems in the game so i have no idea, what else to add.

1) Buy the cheapest lethal pride you can find. Then socket it where the build guide tells you. It will then randomly add stats to the notables along with strength to the small passives. The random stats you get may make no sense for the build. If you don't like them, you use a divine orb and try again. It can get super expensive to get a good roll unless you get lucky. You are mostly looking for Increased Strength on the random stats, but if you can get an Increased Life, that is ok as well.

2) When you couple Maim with the auras in the chest, you don't need maim on the golem, as you realized. I have added Blind, which was recommended earlier in the thread, to use with Golem if you already have maim support else where, which this does when coupled with Flesh and Stone in Blood Stance.

I see, well i cant say, im fan of that :/

Are there any other options like
skitterbots + something,
flash and stone + someting
or maybe something completly else + something?

also, what to upgrade next? lethal pride seems like one of the last upgrades and my budget is not that big yet.
Last edited by BopMajster on Feb 13, 2020, 9:21:51 PM
"
BopMajster wrote:

also, what to upgrade next? lethal pride seems like one of the last upgrades and my budget is not that big yet.

* you can look at the first post in the thread and you will see that there are a bunch of aura choices there. Choose one that looks interesting to you and fits with in your mana. There is not a ton of difference to be honest.

* You are at the point where upgrades become really expensive.

Lethal Pride, Watcher's Eye, Tier 1 Belt and Rings

* Is your AG fully decked out in the good gear recommended in the first post? This is cheaper than upgrading your gear at this point if you have not done it already
"
"
BopMajster wrote:

* you can look at the first post in the thread and you will see that there are a bunch of aura choices there. Choose one that looks interesting to you and fits with in your mana. There is not a ton of difference to be honest.

* You are at the point where upgrades become really expensive.

Lethal Pride, Watcher's Eye, Tier 1 Belt and Rings

* Is your AG fully decked out in the good gear recommended in the first post? This is cheaper than upgrading your gear at this point if you have not done it already

thats what i was afraid of. that only those things left to me.
Yeah i got kingmaker, Garb of the Ephemeral, Mask of the Tribunal, Victario's Flight and Meginord's Vise
i guess thats ok?
"
BopMajster wrote:
"

This is my build:

2 questions here:

Hey there, i see you're running a defensive build, me and some others here are running the Jhoc's variant of the build which has 3 efficient training( you can look up my necro tree). As for gear i'll list it below.

Basically the boots let you remove phase run and flask and open up options to alternatives + add annoint like your astramentis. A watchers eye with 50% chaos resist when using purity of elements. The holy relic lets you remove convocation and gives them auto regen every few seconds- you don't really need to reposition your zombies unless its like death and taxes map. The 6 Link cyclone has maim which usually gets applied first with your vul on hit gloves as you move around packs you hit the mobs before your minions( 50% default movespeed it nice too) so you apply maim and vul and your zombies then slam/hit/kill them, Also the 6L gives you an 8% phy damage red with infused channelling. I haven't been able to hit t2 str roll on my belt yet with over 2 ex worth chaos spams so going to upgrade it later after i get my lethal pride with good rolls until then brawn Crimson is worthwhile with corrupted blood.

Enlighten 4 linked with Pride, Discipline and Purity of elements. Using dread banner on my ring leaves me with 1 % unreserved mana which is like 16-17 mana sufficient for all maps mods except no life or regen. in those case swap flask to hybrid deactivating discipline and use an hybrid flask your 300 mana lasts for 35-40% of the map and you'll be having surplus charges for bosses. Being chaos resist capped is imp once you want to progress past 95.

Also noted all your gems are not 20% quality, those juiced up gems contribute a lot.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Feb 13, 2020, 9:55:47 PM
I can also share my current set up, is reaaally expensive and some items got it by luck corruptions or snipes in the market.

Is my take to get the tank set up but have more dmg auras to have the higher dps possible in boss fights. I kill guardians and conquerors in seconds and have 14eHP with a big molten shell shield to keep me alive (10.5k). My AG have the Demon Mask, Garb of Ephemeral, Sothbounds with Vulnerability on hit, Kingmaker and Windshriker for +1 extra curse. That's because I use another curse cast in a 6L, I have defensive option with Temporal Chains since I want to get to 100.

Auras are Flesh and Stone with Maim, Pride, Purity of Elements, Dread Banner and Aspect of the Spider I chose it over Avian because the dmg is always there and the extra defense of Hinder is really nice, Avian dmg was very inconsistent without Sqawal's chest. My Cyclone is free to cast so no mana reg maps can be done without mana flasks.

I have over 1million dps per zombie in Shaper/Elder and multiple layers of defense. I'm in love with this build and I learn a lot about the game messing around with the set up. Since I start playing in November last year.
Build isn't working for me. I have 6 socket chest (very expensive) but can't include all the buffs. You need a lvl 4 enlighten gem which is 20+ exalt but luckily now it's is 5.4 exalt. This is not a beginner build and it's quite expensive. I would stay away from it.Maybe I'm just newbie but I've been playing the game for 3 years now
Last edited by aymanzone1 on Feb 13, 2020, 10:20:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info