3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:

Fortify support gives 20% MORE damage which the Fortify buff from Kingmaker does not give. To match that 20% more damage you need a weapon that gives +120% -130% minion damage (approx).

I suggested this earlier but it may have been missed. This question has come up constantly.

If you get a second, you should add a section to the FAQ to cover the difference between the AG Fortify Defensive Buff and Fortify Support on the weapon which gives an offensive buff.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Son_of_Beldar wrote:
"
Tabaxus wrote:
My biggest complaint about this build is that it seems to be terrible for the legion monoliths;)

I've made some tweaks to the build compared to the guide and wondering what people think about them. In particular:

I've mixed skeletons and aura in my chest to try to get the best of both worlds. So, I do use Pride and dread banner (and aspect of avian), but I don't use blasphemy/vulnerability (instead, I have shaper's touch w/vuln on gloves) or discipline. If I was willing to lose out on the zoom zoom of phase run, I could put vaal haste in that slot.

I also pathed to the node that lets you have two golemns. It seemed to me that getting the added boost to carrion golemn aura, plus getting the phys dmg reduction from chaos golemn, was better than some of the other options. (I had to waste some points to get access to a second +5% strength node with my lethal pride, so I'm a little short of where I otherwise could be.)

Is everyone in agreement that there's really no point in using a fortify 2h setup once you have kingmaker in your AG? Seemed like a no brainer and a huge upgrade to flip over to the increased dmg/double dmg 2h.

Anyone have any thoughts on what I might be able to improve? This is my first summoner build.

Actually, I think someone worked out the math on this, but having the level 1 fortify on the mace is still good. There is a difference between the buff "fortify" being on you, and the support gem Fortify being linked to your minions. I'm sure someone else on here will be able to expound a little more deeply on this.

Fortify support gives 20% MORE damage which the Fortify buff from Kingmaker does not give. To match that 20% more damage you need a weapon that gives +120% -130% minion damage (approx).

To Tabaxus, for Legions, movespeed is important. Running with Haste active helps and obviously the Speed Setup will naturally find these much easier. You can also run with ranged spectres that can dramatically help with clearing the trash as you get to the bosses. Popping Vaal Skeletons can also help.

Woof, that's a really obnoxious difference (on fortify buff vs. linked fortify), but makes sense. Still, since I use skels, the +dmg/chance for double damage seems better.

Does the increased damage buff from bottled faith apply to minions? Presumably not, so the only purpose of using it is the conc ground effect.
Selling my 25% str Lethal Pride (exactly same roll and Crazyoearce had) if anyone is interested + some other BiS gear pieces. PM me with questions or offers if anyone is interested. Want to try some other build before league end.
Last edited by Tirandill on Feb 13, 2020, 7:18:57 PM
Can you link the items you have?
"
Tabaxus wrote:
Can you link the items you have?

I am not sure how to do it and bit too lazy right now :D

CI build. Just ask if you need any specific item.
Quick question, where exactly are u slotting your efficient training jewels?
"
Tabaxus wrote:

Does the increased damage buff from bottled faith apply to minions? Presumably not, so the only purpose of using it is the conc ground effect.

Bottled Faith creates a Consecrated ground in a fairly large area.

When an enemy is standing on the ground, he takes increased damaged from any source.

As such our minions do benefit from the enemy standing on Consecrated ground.

"
"
Tabaxus wrote:

Bottled Faith creates a Consecrated ground in a fairly large area.

When an enemy is standing on the ground, he takes increased damaged from any source.

As such our minions do benefit from the enemy standing on Consecrated ground.

Right, that's what I meant by the Conc ground effect. I just meant the 40% increased dmg, that presumably does not apply to minions.
I am using the defensive build. Which gems are we not supposed to max out? Or just follow what it shows on the gear section?
"
Quick question, where exactly are u slotting your efficient training jewels?

go to the first post.

Scroll down to Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code. IN that section chose the build you are interested in.

In the build you choose, you will see a POB link which will include the tree and where to slot the efficiency jewels.

The two most common locations are as follows:

1) The jewel slot above Lord of the Dead

2) The jewel slot below Mind Over Matter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info