3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Great build!!!

I started the league with a arc witch but switched to a generic necro at lvl 90. I was lucky enough to drop a House of mirrors card wich i sold for 26 exalts.

I came here and did this build and i dont regret it. I run with Vaal skellies and 2 defensive aura and not much can kill me. Its my first character to reach lvl 94 and hopefully reach 95.

Only map mods i dont do is phys reflect, no regen and temporal chain.

Feel free to check my gear, any comment on how i can improve it will be welcome.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Hello All!

Couple days ago i started this build, i think is very good. As for now here is my build https://pastebin.com/jCShrp9x. Can anyone advice me how to improve it? Should i go with auras or skeletons?I still working on lvl quality gems and cant get more than this 1210 strenght (my lethal pride still need different nodes on tree). Thx 4 anserw. Cheers.

AG + Aura setup, done all content except for A8 Sirus.. pretty sure he will die without much issues, just need to spawn him.

I know i can upgrade alot of my gear, but where to start? I have about 20ex banked right now.
"
Skinnefjes wrote:

AG + Aura setup, done all content except for A8 Sirus.. pretty sure he will die without much issues, just need to spawn him.

I know i can upgrade alot of my gear, but where to start? I have about 20ex banked right now.

Level 21 Raise Zombie. This will give you more DPS and the ability to raise another zombie.

Corrupted Shapers Touch gloves with Vulnerability on hit. That will open up room to run another aura in your chest.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 14, 2020, 7:33:41 AM
"
lazarus20122 wrote:
Hello All!

Couple days ago i started this build, i think is very good. As for now here is my build https://pastebin.com/jCShrp9x. Can anyone advice me how to improve it? Should i go with auras or skeletons?I still working on lvl quality gems and cant get more than this 1210 strenght (my lethal pride still need different nodes on tree). Thx 4 anserw. Cheers.

Level 21 Raise Zombie and Empower Level 4. This will give you a massive DPS and the ability to raise another zombie.

Corrupted Shapers Touch gloves with Vulnerability on hit. That will open up room to run another aura in your chest.
"
Katastruff wrote:
Great build!!!

I started the league with a arc witch but switched to a generic necro at lvl 90. I was lucky enough to drop a House of mirrors card wich i sold for 26 exalts.

I came here and did this build and i dont regret it. I run with Vaal skellies and 2 defensive aura and not much can kill me. Its my first character to reach lvl 94 and hopefully reach 95.

Feel free to check my gear, any comment on how i can improve it will be welcome.

Your build is very different from what I have seen on here.

But in general, you can get a huge DPS burst from upgrading your weapon.

When you do that, you will want to get a Level 21 Raise Specter to keep your 4 specters.

The weapon gem setup is odd, seeing golem and zombie mixed in the same set up. You are leaving DPS on the floor by mixing the two but if it works for you that is great.
Hey guys, what should I put on my chest for offensive purposes since I got vulnerability on my gloves.
I put in Skitterbots but I have a free socket so I wonder if Skitterbots were the right choice and what to do next?

this build is amazing so far. im at lvl 70 so have all gear and gems done, so now im working on labs. once i finish labs i will respec tree to remove DA and anoint the amulet. i noticed at this point, the tree isnt finished. what are the rest of the nodes i should go after? could you link possibly?
"
"
Katastruff wrote:
Great build!!!

Your build is very different from what I have seen on here.

But in general, you can get a huge DPS burst from upgrading your weapon.

When you do that, you will want to get a Level 21 Raise Specter to keep your 4 specters.

The weapon gem setup is odd, seeing golem and zombie mixed in the same set up. You are leaving DPS on the floor by mixing the two but if it works for you that is great.

I can rape trough about anything the game throws at me. My Zombies almost never dies unless on some kickass morph i carelessly built.

Just kicked Sirus butt at awaken 6 with 2 death due to my lack of knowledge of his mechanics but im getting there.

So far i got 5 specter; 2 of each of the big ape and 1 diabolist, 14 zombies and 12 skellies (38 vaal skellies) lasting 68 sec.

My golem got moved with my zombie due to the fact that it kept dying, now its invincible with 47k life.

Here is my PoB in case you wanna check it out:

https://pastebin.com/9q497sLp

Thanks for your fast reply. =)
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.

1) Next item: Saqwal Nest or Aul's Uprising?

2) Any advice about gear/build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info