3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
dascalex wrote:
It seems my mana reservation requirements exceed 100% when trying to run Vulnerability (28%), War Banner(8%), Pride(40%) and Discipline(28%). What can i do?

You can start with unhiding your characters so we can see your set up to help.

Typically though the answer with this type of question is the difference between Enlighten level 3 and level 4. That extra 4% discount to mana reserved makes the difference.

Is there any route i can go about this? I can't affort the 5ex for the enlighten lvl 4.
"
dascalex wrote:
"
"
dascalex wrote:
It seems my mana reservation requirements exceed 100% when trying to run Vulnerability (28%), War Banner(8%), Pride(40%) and Discipline(28%). What can i do?

You can start with unhiding your characters so we can see your set up to help.

Typically though the answer with this type of question is the difference between Enlighten level 3 and level 4. That extra 4% discount to mana reserved makes the difference.

Is there any route i can go about this? I can't affort the 5ex for the enlighten lvl 4.

3 options:
- Pick up reduced mana reservation nodes in tree.
- Get Vulnerability on Hit gloves.
- Just don't use an aura until you get the necessary upgrade.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 13, 2020, 5:42:40 AM
sorry for posting again, last time i promise. thanks a ton for everyone who bought something, i hope you liked the deals. only a few bits left now. prices are as shown -20% for you folks here. even bigger discount if you buy multiple pieces

Spoiler

thanks again, last time i post these here. hope you folks enjoy some bargins
LOL, guys, I am now doing 1 SECOND conqueror kills... haha.

If I get time tomorrow I'll record the kills and show you. It's pretty ridiculous :)

So, can you still anoint amulets in 3.9? If not, what can we do about Death Attunement?

I made it through the story, but still felt a bit underwhelmed with the build, need to buy some better gear i suppose.
"
Nimsay_ wrote:
So, can you still anoint amulets in 3.9? If not, what can we do about Death Attunement?

I made it through the story, but still felt a bit underwhelmed with the build, need to buy some better gear i suppose.

Yes you can
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I sold my old lethal pride:

Spoiler

and one timeless jewell
Spoiler

IGN:Lueticky_kretek
Thank you all for helping me, guys!)
"
BopMajster wrote:
guys, do you ever cast dread banner in fights? for that banner placement and turn on and off that aura?

I only plant the banner for Metamorphs or Conquerors. I never plant it for anything else.
"
Brikker wrote:
Any suggestions on where to go next for best upgrade path?

https://pastebin.com/yLXqyPz5

The next two I would target would be these:

1) Getting quality on level 21 raise zombie. The minion speed is noticeable when clearing maps

2) Getting Shapers Touch corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit.

Once you get that, you can run the following in your chest

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten

The above can be run with an Enlighten L3 if you have the sovereignty cluster in tree. It could then theoretically allow you to sell your EL4 if you wanted or needed currency. You may need to recolor if you want this group else pick out an aura set that fits your socket colors.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2020, 8:28:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info