3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
"
paranoiah wrote:
im selling my old lethal pride with the following stats for 4 ex if anyone is interested:

5% Strength: Righteous army
5% Strength: Holy Dominion
5% Strength: Endurance
4% max Life: Redemption

just shoot me a PM

Hi! Still have it?

i already sold it, sorry. i will edit the comment
Looking for a 20% lethal pride if anyone is selling...
thx!
Hey, I am here t to thank you for this guide!

First time I cleared the whole content in a league, as a casual player thats really amazing!

Did Awakener on Lvl 8 and even Uber Elder, so I think I'm done for now :)
Oh, and around 100EX of currency is left over, that's even more crazy...

So, thanks again for your work, it was fun!
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Paquitoman wrote:
Spoiler
"
Paquitoman wrote:

why annoint Death attunement? it seems fairly similar annoint Ravenous horde instead and get DA with skill points....u save at least one doing this

will clarify this. i really think is better to path into DA and use annoint to get RavenousHorde...this way u save a skill point

It's 8 points from the base tree to get to Death Attunement.
It's 7 points from the base tree to get to Ravenous Horde.

The "base tree" normally does NOT account for pathing to the 30 strength node ("Might") on the way to Death Attunement, you only get that if you need to hit a breakpoint. However, if you're using both of those 30 strength nodes as I see you are, it's 6 points to either using the most efficient pathing.

By spending 1 extra skill point to path to Ravenous Horde the way many other people do, you add 20 strength to the Efficient Training jewel you socket in the top central socket.

Additionally, the Ravenous Horde wheel is better than the Death Attunement wheel if you have a choice. Many players prefer the movement speed to a small amount of extra damage.

You also generally path over to Written in Blood from Ravenous Horde, whereas you stop your pathing at Death Attunement - there's just nothing else up there.

I would argue that the death attunement wheel is much more valuable than ravenous horde. It provides you with a nice amount of minion leech which removes the need for it on a jewel - I see too many people complain about minion survivability that don't have this leech anywhere. With that leech node your zombies will never die outside of Sirus or maybe a juiced t16 meta one shot
"
xX_Mankind_Xx wrote:
Anyone able to help me out I seem to be doing very little damage compared to build guide videos. And also seem to be struggling against t15+ bosses/ metamorphs.

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/fhrN6XEU

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

you should not be comparing yourself to end game videos just yet.

Your weapon is still a budget version and your gems are not yet leveled.

Your DPS is will gain a significant boost with the following:

1) Upgrade weapon
2) Get Level 21 Raise Zombie
3) Get Level 4 empower

Once you do those three, also pick up a level 21 Raise Specter.
"
crazypearce wrote:
I would argue that the death attunement wheel is much more valuable than ravenous horde. It provides you with a nice amount of minion leech which removes the need for it on a jewel - I see too many people complain about minion survivability that don't have this leech anywhere. With that leech node your zombies will never die outside of Sirus or maybe a juiced t16 meta one shot

You may be right. I guess I'm not sure of the difference between .2 and .5% leech, so I might be undervaluing that. .2 doesn't seem like enough by just looking at it, but it may very well be. If a zombie is hitting for 1m, it's probably capping itself almost immediately anyway.

Maybe the best recommendation is to just allocate Ravenous with Thread of Hope and use those points in better ways.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:

You may be right. I guess I'm not sure of the difference between .2 and .5% leech, so I might be undervaluing that. .2 doesn't seem like enough by just looking at it, but it may very well be. If a zombie is hitting for 1m, it's probably capping itself almost immediately anyway.

Maybe the best recommendation is to just allocate Ravenous with Thread of Hope and use those points in better ways.

This is what I would recommend when you're all done and dusted and at end game (Thread of Hope).

Interestingly enough I have been running with no minion leech, no grave intentions, no indominable army or any of that stuff and my minions are not dying at all. I think you just end up reaching a stage where your minions are so buffed DPS and defence wise that you don't need any of those extra minion defense options.
Selling lots of gear, but

20% str. lethal pride on these nodes (5% each)
smashing strikes, devotion, divine fevour, rightous decree.

PM me in game @ Zaynsummons

thx
Ya sold off all my toys too^^

Build was and is the most amazing thing ever, I just wanted to take the last few weeks to try others for the next league incase they nerf this one into the ground.

I have never played a duelist before so I looked at what the deep delvers using cyclone as the main skill were using and modified those to fit my old man reflex needs.

It feels pretty OP so far;

You can glance at my tree to see jewels etc if curious. Tried 1 of those herald of agony builds too but it was junk endgame, this though feels pretty good, anyways just wanted to say hi rq^^

Just wondering if anyone has any advice as to what I should look to upgrade next?
Just forked out a boatload for Awakened Multistrike, but after some amulets sell I should be good to go on some more big purchases.

I also have awakened minion damage I swap instead of feeding frenzy for big bosses.

Gear Here:

Spoiler

Jewels are:

Hubris is 240% minion dmg, 37% chaos res

I want to stay with the tanky build as I have a terrible computer and I need it to survive the lag spikes.
I have about 14 1/3k eHP, maxed reses including chaos, 1535 str.

I can clear everything fine, and don't have any issues apart from HotGM and whatnot.

Only thing I can think of would be trying for more rings like the redeemer one, but hit minion dmg instead of that gross proj dmg like I did with that one. Hard to find ring that fit that criteria for sale though.

Also, since I had to give up some minion attack speed for my hubris placement (not much), the attack speed zombie enchant outpreforms zombie dmg.

Thanks again for any input!
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 13, 2020, 12:28:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info