3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hi all,

with 1500 str and lvl 30 zombie gem, can i raise 16 zombie? how to know and calculate how many zombie i can raise..i know by per 300 str is additional one
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Feb 13, 2020, 1:02:01 AM
5* Ex budget variation cleared all content ( hogm not included )
Spoiler

POB: https://pastebin.com/PjyDDfyp

*5 ex is around 190c atm

**ELEGANT HUBRIS NOT COUNTED (may cost you more than 5 Ex for itself)
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
hi all,

with 1500 str and lvl 30 zombie gem, can i raise 16 zombie? how to know and calculate how many zombie i can raise..i know by per 300 str is additional one

Yup, as long as you have Lord of the Dead (you probably 100% have this) in your passive tree, along with Death Attunement passive most likely from oil annoiting on your amulet.

so...
9 base zombies at level 30
1500str/300 = 5 zombies from baron
1 from Lord of the Dead
1 from Death Attunement
-----------------------
16 Zombies
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Hello, so this witch build is my second overall charater and my first build guide, and i feel like my items do not match up with the ones showed in this amazing guide, at level 49 in the standard playlist i have a 3 blue linked sockets wand.. am i doing something wrong or do i need to play the story all the way trough before the juichy loot drops? kinda like D3 :)
It seems my mana reservation requirements exceed 100% when trying to run Vulnerability (28%), War Banner(8%), Pride(40%) and Discipline(28%). What can i do?
"
dascalex wrote:
It seems my mana reservation requirements exceed 100% when trying to run Vulnerability (28%), War Banner(8%), Pride(40%) and Discipline(28%). What can i do?

You can start with unhiding your characters so we can see your set up to help.

Typically though the answer with this type of question is the difference between Enlighten level 3 and level 4. That extra 4% discount to mana reserved makes the difference.
They're visible now, forgot about that. I'll try with the lvl 4 enlighten. 5 ex though...
Last edited by dascalex on Feb 13, 2020, 5:14:58 AM
guys, do you ever cast dread banner in fights? for that banner placement and turn on and off that aura?
Hi,

I really love this build, but sometimes I still get oneshotted. No Chance to get 100. So I think about a better defense. What should I change: Gear, Passiv, other Items?

I play Standard.

Other question: Is it possible to get this catalysts in Standard?

And. Does anyone knows someone for a pickup service for Grandmaster?

Any suggestions welcome
Last edited by Rotto67 on Feb 13, 2020, 5:25:29 AM
Any suggestions on where to go next for best upgrade path?

https://pastebin.com/yLXqyPz5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info