3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
BopMajster wrote:
guys, do you ever cast dread banner in fights? for that banner placement and turn on and off that aura?

I only plant the banner for Metamorphs or Conquerors. I never plant it for anything else.

LOL, I didn't even know this was a thing until now!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
"
Dhrakken wrote:
"
"
BopMajster wrote:
guys, do you ever cast dread banner in fights? for that banner placement and turn on and off that aura?

I only plant the banner for Metamorphs or Conquerors. I never plant it for anything else.

LOL, I didn't even know this was a thing until now!

War banner works in a similar way where if you carry it you get one benefit and if you plant it, you get another benefit.
lethal pride 20% strength here

5% righteous army
5% faith and steel
5% endurance
5% divine judgement

or my old one 15% + intimidate on hit

5% righteous army
5% overcharge
5% holy dominion
intimidate faith and steel

pm if interested
"
Kadajingera wrote:
lethal pride 20% strength here

5% righteous army
5% faith and steel
5% endurance
5% divine judgement

or my old one 15% + intimidate on hit

5% righteous army
5% overcharge
5% holy dominion
intimidate faith and steel

pm if interested

Can you list the prices here? i don't want to bug you in game if I don't have enough money.
Damn, if that 15% one had 10% on the typical nodes we already take, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

The Lethal Pride I'm looking for to complete my build feels so specific, I may never get it - 10% without extra nodes, and an additional 5% on Holy Dominion.
Need some help where to go from here, have some nodes that I can easily switch around.

My weapon, switch from minion damage to fortify? or get 130% minion damage + some other mod than Aspect of Avian which I can't use? More minion damage seems to give greater dmg in PoB, but I don't know how important fortify is? Have kingmaker on AG as well...

Legion encounters are slow and I have trouble clearing everything in a T16 with 310k dmg/zombie in PoB.

My lethal pride right now is only 56 + 5% strength, so maybe get a better one there? but not sure I will reach 1500 str anyway.

Work on my amulet/rings/belt?

Thanks for a great build! =)
Hey, I’m relatively new to this game band am running this build.

I’ve tried my best to copy the build but am struggling on some t15 maps and higher.

Anyone willing to help me out and tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
"
riceboi00 wrote:

I’ve tried my best to copy the build but am struggling on some t15 maps and higher.

Thanks in advance

Looks good overall.

Your tree shows that you still have 14 points unalloacted but that you are at level 90, which means you have 4 points you should be able to put into the tree right now. That will help your overall build.

Your biggest DPS boost will come from the following combination:

Level 21 Raise Zombie and Level 4 Empower.

Your dps will not only go up significantly, but you will also be able to raise an additional zombie as well.
"
riceboi00 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Only thing I see that's questionable is you have an Efficient Training in a weird spot. The one on the left should go in the socket directly to the left of the Witch starting area. You'll get a lot more strength that way, and you can slap a Lethal Pride where it was when you have some spare currency to dump.

Other than that, corrupt your Zombie gem as soon as it hits 20 to try for that level 21 zombie. When you can afford a level 4 Empower, that should be your next big buy along with the 21 zombie. Once you've done that, you should go for a pair of Vuln on hit Shaper's Touch, unless you're running a Merveil's Retainer spectre. I don't see Vuln anywhere in your build, but I also can't see what your spectres are.

If you don't need the extra durability, other options for more damage are: Carrion Golem instead of Chaos; swap Discipline to Skitterbots.

If you're running the expensive version of Animate Guardian with Mask of the Stitched Demon, make sure you have minion life in that link since it almost doubles his life and regen.
Thoughts on these weapons? Worth the cost (25-30ex) for level 31 zombies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info