3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:
Spoiler
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi,

It's my 1st summoner ever, so sorry if my questions would be stupid or obvois for some of you:
1) I have almost 6k eHP - how to increase it even more? Except Watcher's Eye (which is more than 20ex now, with clarity to energy shield), the only issue would be my rare items? (yes, i know that my weapon is terrible for this build, i will have to craft it when i get some currency)
2) I have a feeling that my minions do not have much dmg - currently runing tier 11 maps. On thrash it's "not bad". When i have syndicate/ cassio/ Alva - i can't make it as i'm killing everything too slow. Map Bosses are not very ahrd, but not easy as well, while metamorph with it's minions is really hard fight for me. What steps should i take to increase minions dmg? Is it just a matter of gem lvl? Or there is something wrong/ missing?

Gem levels are really important, 21/20 Zombie and Spectre were a big help as was Empower level 4. Try to replace the Pain Loop ring with one that has more strength, and replace the boots with 18% ones as well, they should be cheap.

I'd do ring/boots (cheap) > weapon > empower level 4 > zombie > spectre

With the +3 weapon, level 4 Empower, and 21 Raise Zombie, my gem is at level 30.

So i made some upgrades and budget options (i spend last cash on the weapon crafting).

Get even empower lvl 3 (just as improvment, i know lvl 4 will bring much more, but it was worth 8c, not 5ex).

I made 1st attempt to tier16 - Lair of the Hydra. My dps was pretty weak on it... to be honest, i expected much more on this stage of currecy investment. Ofc, not "instant kill", but not 4 or 5 min fight as well... What suprised me most was - Hydra was able to one-shot me few times, while i have 4.2k hp and 3.2k es. Full res (77/76/76), full hp and es - bum, one hit death.

On what next i should be focused on my summoner, to be able to fight t16 bosses (not even dreaming about conquerors lvl8 and sirius)?

I would prioritize getting your last ascendancy point over anything else right now.

Mistress of Sacrifice is a fabulous node to take.
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:
Spoiler
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi,

It's my 1st summoner ever, so sorry if my questions would be stupid or obvois for some of you:
1) I have almost 6k eHP - how to increase it even more? Except Watcher's Eye (which is more than 20ex now, with clarity to energy shield), the only issue would be my rare items? (yes, i know that my weapon is terrible for this build, i will have to craft it when i get some currency)
2) I have a feeling that my minions do not have much dmg - currently runing tier 11 maps. On thrash it's "not bad". When i have syndicate/ cassio/ Alva - i can't make it as i'm killing everything too slow. Map Bosses are not very ahrd, but not easy as well, while metamorph with it's minions is really hard fight for me. What steps should i take to increase minions dmg? Is it just a matter of gem lvl? Or there is something wrong/ missing?

Gem levels are really important, 21/20 Zombie and Spectre were a big help as was Empower level 4. Try to replace the Pain Loop ring with one that has more strength, and replace the boots with 18% ones as well, they should be cheap.

I'd do ring/boots (cheap) > weapon > empower level 4 > zombie > spectre

With the +3 weapon, level 4 Empower, and 21 Raise Zombie, my gem is at level 30.

So i made some upgrades and budget options (i spend last cash on the weapon crafting).

Get even empower lvl 3 (just as improvment, i know lvl 4 will bring much more, but it was worth 8c, not 5ex).

I made 1st attempt to tier16 - Lair of the Hydra. My dps was pretty weak on it... to be honest, i expected much more on this stage of currecy investment. Ofc, not "instant kill", but not 4 or 5 min fight as well... What suprised me most was - Hydra was able to one-shot me few times, while i have 4.2k hp and 3.2k es. Full res (77/76/76), full hp and es - bum, one hit death.

On what next i should be focused on my summoner, to be able to fight t16 bosses (not even dreaming about conquerors lvl8 and sirius)?

For a DPS boost while bossing, replace the Feeding Frenzy gem in your weapon with Minion Damage. That should help a fair bit.

Ultimately you want to upgrade that weapon with one that either has 100%+ Minion Damage or Fortify. To be honest, you've wasted a fair amount of currency crafting that item and would have been better off waiting till you had a good base.
"
I was wondering if some one could look at my tree.

I am slightly over 1200 strength and I have 3 points to allocate.

Any recommendations? I am up for buying a jewel if that makes some sense at this point.

Personally I'd path towards Constitution and grab that jewel socket along the way. Get a bit more strength, a nice socket for whatever you're feeling good about, and as far as life nodes go, Constitution is the best one there is.
To get base for crafting, with minion dmg/double dmg and +1 gems, it would cost at elast 15ex... for base, and need lucky RNG to annul it properly...
Or you mean crafting with fossil to get delve minion dmg and +1 gem? Still needs a lot of investments... while i spend all cash on this weapon - now i'm sitting on about 30c only :(

I've just made quick run on uber lab to get last ascendency points - survi increased a lot, but still - Phoenix Guardian killed me 6 times (didn't get kill on him, out of portals by him). And i felt huge lack of DPS on him... But i made "normal" Elder - it took some time (specially last 2 portal phases) but is doable even now.
Last edited by Zeratul_PL on Feb 12, 2020, 2:35:49 PM
"
paranoiah wrote:
im selling my old lethal pride with the following stats for 4 ex if anyone is interested:

5% Strength: Righteous army
5% Strength: Holy Dominion
5% Strength: Endurance
4% max Life: Redemption

just shoot me a PM

Hi! Still have it?
You can self-craft the Fortify version for around 7 - 12 Ex in total. The most time consuming part for me was 6 linking the stupid thing (bad RNG for me this league for doing that).

Here's how:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/651

Be aware there are three non-attack mods in the pool:
* Fortify
* +1 Sockets
* (can't remember, I think it's Endurance charges)

So step 8 in the guide you actually have a 50% chance to mess it up and you go back to step 2. Some have been lucky and get it first time. I had to craft again and got it on my second try. Others have bad RNG and it could take more.

Still cheaper than some that are being sold at the moment.

I personally prefer the Fortify buff not just for the damage, but also to make my Zombies just a little more tanky while up in the bosses face.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Feb 12, 2020, 3:00:35 PM
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
I was wondering if some one could look at my tree.

I am slightly over 1200 strength and I have 3 points to allocate.

Any recommendations? I am up for buying a jewel if that makes some sense at this point.

Personally I'd path towards Constitution and grab that jewel socket along the way. Get a bit more strength, a nice socket for whatever you're feeling good about, and as far as life nodes go, Constitution is the best one there is.

thank you! While doing this I found another path that was inefficient so I was able to save an additional point.

I put all 4 towards the path to Constitution and picked up a jewel for Minion damage, chaos resistance and energy shield.
So, since there still are no good weapons out on trade for poor me that is HC
Ive decided to try and get the recipies and the base and try to do it myself....
I noticed that +1 or 2 gems are obtained from catrina wich ive never done.
So since i am HC can some one check my char and se if i will be able to kill her and survive?
Ive checked a few fight vids but dont know dmg numbers etc...
And the other recipe is in pale court right?
The third wich i would like to be minion atk speed and cast speed is a veiled mod aswell?
Thanks for help
Anyone able to help me out I seem to be doing very little damage compared to build guide videos. And also seem to be struggling against t15+ bosses/ metamorphs.

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/fhrN6XEU

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Hello guys. Just had a thought. Would there be merit to triple suffix redeemr slamming a warstaff? I believe only 2 mods in the pool are totally useless and minion attack speed can be easily acquired in other ways. Only crafted mod would be the + 2 level support gem
Last edited by DongKingKong on Feb 12, 2020, 4:37:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info