3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"

Once an enemy is maimed, the maim support gem allows any physical damage to be increased, so your zombies in your weapon will benefit from the maim support gem in your chest.

I understand now :D Now i'm looking for help with coloring sockets :-) Can anyone do it for me? I pay ofc. Or just tell me - should i try "atleast one green" ?
Last edited by popkorn1 on Feb 12, 2020, 11:47:48 AM
Hi all,

I’m considering selling off my gear. I have over 2700 str. Full ci build with 18k es (including buff from guardian), maxed resist and immune to chaos. I can kill awakened 8 conquerors in 2 seconds and easily got the Sirius achievement without trying. I’m down to delve 300 but 60% into next level so stopped pushing. I’ve killed all other bosses with ease. Uber elder was annoying because he killed a few zombies but that’s about as hard as it got.

My account is open to check out, if you’re interested in the entire build, jewels gems and all I am seriously considering letting it go.

Keep in mind most of the gear is expensive, the chest alone was 40ex. (Double corruption). This build is amazing and I’ve taken it as far as I can, think it might be time for a break. If you’re interested please send me a private message through the website and we can chat there. Any questions about the gear please ask. My lethal pride allows me 20% str. If anyone is curious.

Thx
"
popkorn1 wrote:

I understand now :D Now i'm looking for help with coloring sockets :-) Can anyone do it for me? I pay ofc. Or just tell me - should i try "atleast one green" ?

watch this video. it is very simple to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrneiNryNw
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 12, 2020, 12:04:22 PM
"
Paquitoman wrote:
"
"
ScotHarvath wrote:
Hey, it's my first build to make it past low level maps. I'm completing T11 and T12 maps but I still don't have a 1000 strength and struggle with T14 maps. Could someone please look at my build and tell me what my next investments should be. I am poor, and know what to buy if money was no object, but on a budget what are my best first upgrades until i start making some bank?

obviously weapon and chest are paramount but while saving up for those, do the simple things that cost much less money

1) Respec your tree. Get out of Death Attunement and save 8 passive nodes and then use those 8 nodes to better your build based on the build guide tree

2) Annoint your amulet with Death Attunement

3) Get quality on your flasks

4) buy the efficiency training jewels to get your strength over 1000. Check the build guide to see where to place these

why annoint Death attunement? it seems fairly similar annoint Ravenous horde instead and get DA with skill points....u save at least one doing this

will clarify this. i really think is better to path into DA and use annoint to get RavenousHorde...this way u save a skill point
"
Paquitoman wrote:

will clarify this. i really think is better to path into DA and use annoint to get RavenousHorde...this way u save a skill point

That is something to consider. I guess we also need to compare the nodes leading to RH vs DA as well.

Although from looking at your tree, I don't see how you are saving any points. It looks like you spent 6 points coming up to DA from Might. You can have also spent the same 6 points go to RH from Physique.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 12, 2020, 12:36:05 PM
"
Paquitoman wrote:
Spoiler
"
Paquitoman wrote:

why annoint Death attunement? it seems fairly similar annoint Ravenous horde instead and get DA with skill points....u save at least one doing this

It's 8 points from the base tree to get to Death Attunement.
It's 7 points from the base tree to get to Ravenous Horde.

The "base tree" normally does NOT account for pathing to the 30 strength node ("Might") on the way to Death Attunement, you only get that if you need to hit a breakpoint. However, if you're using both of those 30 strength nodes as I see you are, it's 6 points to either using the most efficient pathing.

By spending 1 extra skill point to path to Ravenous Horde the way many other people do, you add 20 strength to the Efficient Training jewel you socket in the top central socket.

Additionally, the Ravenous Horde wheel is better than the Death Attunement wheel if you have a choice. Many players prefer the movement speed to a small amount of extra damage.

You also generally path over to Written in Blood from Ravenous Horde, whereas you stop your pathing at Death Attunement - there's just nothing else up there.
I was wondering if some one could look at my tree.

I am slightly over 1200 strength and I have 3 points to allocate.

Any recommendations? I am up for buying a jewel if that makes some sense at this point.
I'm not sure what to upgrade next, probably crafted rings and belt with increased attributes (?)
I have around 16ex that i'm saving for the watcher's eye with clarity mod but i could use it in the items mentioned before.
I'm sitting at 1597 STR (10% lethal pride) and 14k EHS with spirit offering buff up.
Any sugestions on what to do next? :D

PS: I hit AL8 last night, tried sirus and killed him without issues.
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
im selling my old lethal pride with the following stats for 4 ex if anyone is interested:

5% Strength: Righteous army
5% Strength: Holy Dominion
5% Strength: Endurance
4% max Life: Redemption

just shoot me a PM

edit: sold
Last edited by paranoiah on Feb 12, 2020, 4:41:21 PM
"
Bmxant wrote:
Spoiler
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi,

It's my 1st summoner ever, so sorry if my questions would be stupid or obvois for some of you:
1) I have almost 6k eHP - how to increase it even more? Except Watcher's Eye (which is more than 20ex now, with clarity to energy shield), the only issue would be my rare items? (yes, i know that my weapon is terrible for this build, i will have to craft it when i get some currency)
2) I have a feeling that my minions do not have much dmg - currently runing tier 11 maps. On thrash it's "not bad". When i have syndicate/ cassio/ Alva - i can't make it as i'm killing everything too slow. Map Bosses are not very ahrd, but not easy as well, while metamorph with it's minions is really hard fight for me. What steps should i take to increase minions dmg? Is it just a matter of gem lvl? Or there is something wrong/ missing?

Gem levels are really important, 21/20 Zombie and Spectre were a big help as was Empower level 4. Try to replace the Pain Loop ring with one that has more strength, and replace the boots with 18% ones as well, they should be cheap.

I'd do ring/boots (cheap) > weapon > empower level 4 > zombie > spectre

With the +3 weapon, level 4 Empower, and 21 Raise Zombie, my gem is at level 30.

So i made some upgrades and budget options (i spend last cash on the weapon crafting).

Get even empower lvl 3 (just as improvment, i know lvl 4 will bring much more, but it was worth 8c, not 5ex).

I made 1st attempt to tier16 - Lair of the Hydra. My dps was pretty weak on it... to be honest, i expected much more on this stage of currecy investment. Ofc, not "instant kill", but not 4 or 5 min fight as well... What suprised me most was - Hydra was able to one-shot me few times, while i have 4.2k hp and 3.2k es. Full res (77/76/76), full hp and es - bum, one hit death.

On what next i should be focused on my summoner, to be able to fight t16 bosses (not even dreaming about conquerors lvl8 and sirius)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info