3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Sarclol wrote:

You can also use Flesh and Stone with Maim, then stay in Blood Stance for a stronger maim effect, which allows you to drop that gem on Carrion Golem.

what should we put in place of Maim for the Golem slot? Would something like Blind work?

I run Feeding Frenzy there because I have Blind on a jewel that affects all minions, but that would indeed work just fine. I know some people that don't want to run Kingmaker just yet using Culling Strike instead.

Assume that whatever support you put on your golem friend (if any) will only get its benefit on a boss/metamorph.
"
[
1) get level 21 raise zombie and level 4 empower. That will give you a large DPS boost

2) get the corrupted Shapers Touch gloves with Vulnerability on hit for a free curse.

I don't run the skeleton version so I don't have any comments on that. I prefer the aura version with Geofri's.

done, except gloves. I dont know if they worth that money - only one on market with right socket colors are with "negotiable price" - i put Vulnerability gem on chest.
Any other ideas? ( I respeced to auras)
"
popkorn1 wrote:
"
[
1) get level 21 raise zombie and level 4 empower. That will give you a large DPS boost

2) get the corrupted Shapers Touch gloves with Vulnerability on hit for a free curse.

I don't run the skeleton version so I don't have any comments on that. I prefer the aura version with Geofri's.

done, except gloves. I dont know if they worth that money - only one on market with right socket colors are with "negotiable price" - i put Vulnerability gem on chest.

You can change socket colors relatively easily at the crafting bench since Shaper's Touch is a hybrid Strength (red) and ES (blue) base.
"
popkorn1 wrote:
"
[

they are very worth the money. Once you get them (and as the other poster mentioned, don't worry about the colors, you can respec them at the bench even though they are corrupted), you can run the following:

Chest: Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten Level 3

Leave Flesh and Stone always in Blood Stance. With the free curse in your gloves, this gives you a nice mix of offense and defense.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 12, 2020, 10:08:02 AM
and what gems in the gloves then if Maim go to chest?
And i have no idea how to recolor corrupted item :D
Blood Stance gives Maim to enemies - what for is Maim gem then?
Last edited by popkorn1 on Feb 12, 2020, 10:15:00 AM
"
popkorn1 wrote:
and what gems in the gloves then if Maim go to chest?
And i have no idea how to recolor corrupted item :D
Blood Stance gives Maim to enemies - what for is Maim gem then?

In my gloves I will have: Summon Carrion Golem - Blind - Flame dash - Convocation

Recoloring corrupted item is the exact same as recoloring any other item. The only difference is that the cost at the bench adds in Vaal orbs, so it is a little more expensive.

Maim support gem gives this stat:
Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage

That stat allows your zombies to do more physical damage.
"

but it will be Maim from Blood Stance + Maim from gem. 2x Maim. Its cumulative?
Also - I have zombies in weapon, not chest.
Last edited by popkorn1 on Feb 12, 2020, 10:27:48 AM
Hi,

I really love this build, but sometimes I still get oneshotted. So I think about a better defense. What should I change: Gear, Passiv, other Items?

I play Standard.

Other question: Is it possible to get this catalysts in Standard?

Any suggestions welcome
"
popkorn1 wrote:
"

but it will be Maim from Blood Stance + Maim from gem. 2x Maim. Its cumulative?
Also - I have zombies in weapon, not chest.

Blood Stance provides the function of Maiming the bad guys.

Maim Support gem gives added benefits beyond just maiming, like the one I listed.

Once an enemy is maimed, the maim support gem allows any physical damage to be increased, so your zombies in your weapon will benefit from the maim support gem in your chest.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 12, 2020, 10:50:33 AM
anyone here selling a good lethal?

been using like 40 ex to roll one. Sick of it =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info