3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
TIMIK23 wrote:
Hello! I have some questions...
I have some gear now and i dont know how to improve it in range 10-15 ex.
Must i buy a Aul's Uprising but with "Hatred reserves no mana"? For using addition aura. I dont have money for Pride amulet - it is so expensive...
Or 1 zombie and Strenght will be better? Or, maybe i must choose another amulet?
How can i improve my dps?
And survability - in video i saw 10k ehp, but i have only around 9k..
Thanks!
Have a nice day!

P.S. Have some problem with Al Hezmin. His poison kills all my minion before i can kill him. I Can kill him always only in 2-3 portal. So i need a dps burst...

P.P.S Sorry for my horrible English, again. Too hard for stupid Russian to learn it :D

Your English is fine. :)

1) Get Raise Zombie level 21. It will give you access to another zombie to raise

2) If you want more EHP, you should try using discipline and maybe think of moving to the tanky set up with Geofri's armor.

3) Make sure you have 1 jewel that allows your minions to leech life on attack. That should help with Al Hezmin.

On a general note, your gear has way too much elemental resistance on it.
You are overcapped by 82%, 52%, and 34%. Those are wasted stats in the build that could be targeted else where.
"
Hoetek wrote:
I've just bought my vulnerability curse gloves. Is it the minion that goes in them (carrion) that applies the curse or ALL of our minions?

you apply it with cyclone
"
popkorn1 wrote:
Guys, can anyone help me with improve my build/gear?
I have a +/- 20ex budget and I'm completly lost with rare items :-)
If someone is kind enough please whisp to me in game.

thanks

popkorn

1) get level 21 raise zombie and level 4 empower. That will give you a large DPS boost

2) get the corrupted Shapers Touch gloves with Vulnerability on hit for a free curse.

I don't run the skeleton version so I don't have any comments on that. I prefer the aura version with Geofri's.
"
"
TIMIK23 wrote:
Hello! I have some questions...
I have some gear now and i dont know how to improve it in range 10-15 ex.
Must i buy a Aul's Uprising but with "Hatred reserves no mana"? For using addition aura. I dont have money for Pride amulet - it is so expensive...
Or 1 zombie and Strenght will be better? Or, maybe i must choose another amulet?
How can i improve my dps?
And survability - in video i saw 10k ehp, but i have only around 9k..
Thanks!
Have a nice day!

P.S. Have some problem with Al Hezmin. His poison kills all my minion before i can kill him. I Can kill him always only in 2-3 portal. So i need a dps burst...

P.P.S Sorry for my horrible English, again. Too hard for stupid Russian to learn it :D

Your English is fine. :)

1) Get Raise Zombie level 21. It will give you access to another zombie to raise

2) If you want more EHP, you should try using discipline and maybe think of moving to the tanky set up with Geofri's armor.

3) Make sure you have 1 jewel that allows your minions to leech life on attack. That should help with Al Hezmin.

On a general note, your gear has way too much elemental resistance on it.
You are overcapped by 82%, 52%, and 34%. Those are wasted stats in the build that could be targeted else where.

In addition, consider STRONGLY respeccing out of the 3 points in Spiritual Command and placing them into Grave Intentions, giving your minions a huge boost in survivability as well as a bit of extra damage.

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Hi all, longest time I have played a league and first time summoner! Went with the standard geofris build and its great fun.

I have been doing "ok" so far, doing mostly T16 maps and did my first Sirus kill last night but now and again I just get what appears to be "one shotted".

My POB zombie edps appears to be about 275k so that is not too bad. 6kish health and 8kish(buffed) energy shield.

My resistance isn't great by default but ok when spirit offering is up.

Been trying to get the zombie enchant for the head but no luck so far, cant afford to buy it!

My question is, is there anything here I can improve that doesn't cost loads?

Thank you.
Last edited by chronicbint on Feb 12, 2020, 8:55:04 AM
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
hi all,

if i have cursed on vulnerablity on shaper glove, what extra aura i shld have on armor? im using following the tank build with 6 link geofri and 4lv enlighten

sorry all so what gem shld i replace with in armor if i have the curse on vulnerablity on glove?
Hi guys
I have Friday off this week and I was wondering what would be the best use of that time to gather currency?
I need to make 3ex for my mastercraft mod and +2support gems on my weapon base.

Thank you
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
hi all,

if i have cursed on vulnerablity on shaper glove, what extra aura i shld have on armor? im using following the tank build with 6 link geofri and 4lv enlighten

sorry all so what gem shld i replace with in armor if i have the curse on vulnerablity on glove?

Vuln is a 35% reserve, so anything else with a 35% reserve will easily fit in. Skitterbots for damage, Discipline for defense, Purity of Elements for resists - especially Chaos resistance if you happen to find a Watcher's Eye with that mod.

For the other slot, if you have nothing else, I recommend moving Dread Banner to your gloves and linking it with Generosity.

You can also use Flesh and Stone with Maim, then stay in Blood Stance for a stronger maim effect, which allows you to drop that gem on Carrion Golem.
"
Sarclol wrote:

You can also use Flesh and Stone with Maim, then stay in Blood Stance for a stronger maim effect, which allows you to drop that gem on Carrion Golem.

what should we put in place of Maim for the Golem slot? Would something like Blind work?
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
Hi guys
I have Friday off this week and I was wondering what would be the best use of that time to gather currency?
I need to make 3ex for my mastercraft mod and +2support gems on my weapon base.

Thank you

Just do things you enjoy doing.

In terms of league mechanics...
Metamorphs are dropping a fair amount of raw exalts.
Legions are also dropping a fair amount of exalts, though it's backloaded into splinters and emblems and has an upfront cost that might not be efficient for you.

In terms of master missions...
If you have time, you can run Zana missions, pick all the guardian maps, and either run Elder/Shaper or sell the fragments.
If you know how Betrayal works, you can run your Jun missions for profit.
If you know how Delving works and you're deep enough, you can run Delve for profit.
If you don't hate Alva's RNG, you can run Alva missions for a chance at moderate profit.
If you're lucky, you can run Einhar missions and get the split/imprint/Farrul portal beasts.

In terms of mapping...
Red blighted maps are decent returns.
If you get any conqueror's exalted orb, those are roughly 2ex on their own, and some of the bases are expensive.

There's a lot of stuff you can do. There's no single best way to use your time. As long as it doesn't "feel" like a grind, you'll probably have a good time doing it.

Also, if you're crafting "3 crafted mods" and "+2 support gems," that's 4ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info