3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tateandyoko wrote:
How much for your lethal pride

If this is to me 15ex regular price, 12ex for people from here, unless there is the same one for cheaper on trade
Hello! I have some questions...
I have some gear now and i dont know how to improve it in range 10-15 ex.
Must i buy a Aul's Uprising but with "Hatred reserves no mana"? For using addition aura. I dont have money for Pride amulet - it is so expensive...
Or 1 zombie and Strenght will be better? Or, maybe i must choose another amulet?
How can i improve my dps?
And survability - in video i saw 10k ehp, but i have only around 9k..
Thanks!
Have a nice day!

P.S. Have some problem with Al Hezmin. His poison kills all my minion before i can kill him. I Can kill him always only in 2-3 portal. So i need a dps burst...

P.P.S Sorry for my horrible English, again. Too hard for stupid Russian to learn it :D
Last edited by TIMIK23 on Feb 12, 2020, 3:23:12 AM
If this is to me 15ex regular price, 12ex for people from here, unless there is the same one for cheaper on trade[/quote]

I m interested!
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
tateandyoko wrote:
How much for your lethal pride

If this is to me 15ex regular price, 12ex for people from here, unless there is the same one for cheaper on trade

If it's still available, I'd like to buy it ^-^¬
thanks for all the messages, sorry if i didnt get back to you. boots and lethal pride have sold.

Spoiler

is remaining pieces. message me in game or here saying your from the forum and i'll knock 20% off (if market price has changed let me know and i'll knock 20% of current trade value)
"
crazypearce wrote:
thanks for all the messages, sorry if i didnt get back to you. boots and lethal pride have sold.

Spoiler

is remaining pieces. message me in game or here saying your from the forum and i'll knock 20% off (if market price has changed let me know and i'll knock 20% of current trade value)

Would have been very much so interrested in the amulet but sadly im on vacation and wont be home untill friday.
Guys, can anyone help me with improve my build/gear?
I have a +/- 20ex budget and I'm completly lost with rare items :-)
If someone is kind enough please whisp to me in game.

thanks

popkorn
"
Cyrom wrote:

Would have been very much so interrested in the amulet but sadly im on vacation and wont be home untill friday.

sent a pm, just incase u check here and don't see it
"
crazypearce wrote:

Spoiler

Hi, if available Brawn 6% str 5% dex
i take it. PM me please.
I've just bought my vulnerability curse gloves. Is it the minion that goes in them (carrion) that applies the curse or ALL of our minions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info