3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Not sure if this has been posted but Path of Building fork has been updated and it now has partial support for Lethal Pride in which it now accounts for the passives on the small nodes.

It also brought in a ton of other updates as well.
"
Are my trade sites bugged? cant find a single weapon with the crafted mods on HC....

I don't know if bugged or not but I can confirm I don't see any either on Metamorph HC.

There are only like four 6 link two handed weapons with the basic +1 to all gems, but none seem to have the full craft.
Have all of these for sale if anyone is interested, will be updating and lowering prices regularly. If anyone is interested in something msg me saying your from this thread and I'll knock 20% or so off listed price

Spoiler

Lethal pride is 25% if anyone is interested. With enough flat strength the nodes and pathing are definitely worth it. Low base strength and it'll be a waste
"
crazypearce wrote:
Have all of these for sale if anyone is interested, will be updating and lowering prices regularly. If anyone is interested in something msg me saying your from this thread and I'll knock 20% or so off listed price

Spoiler

Lethal pride is 25% if anyone is interested. With enough flat strength the nodes and pathing are definitely worth it. Low base strength and it'll be a waste

sent u an message. want that weapon hopefully i can afford it:P
Hi I am using the Tanky setup. I am bit confused about the auras, I suppose we can only use one of pride or vulnerability. In that case which one to use when?

I am generally using vulnerability and using pride when on maps with lower curse affects. (I run 5L chest with no Enlighten for now).

The aursa I can- vulnerabily + purity + discipline.

I am just wondering is it possible to sue both vulnerability and pride with others.
"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:
Hi I am using the Tanky setup. I am bit confused about the auras, I suppose we can only use one of pride or vulnerability. In that case which one to use when?

I am generally using vulnerability and using pride when on maps with lower curse affects. (I run 5L chest with no Enlighten for now).

The aursa I can- vulnerabily + purity + discipline.

I am just wondering is it possible to sue both vulnerability and pride with others.

You can't run them all unless you pick up further reduced mana nodes.

You can use 2 of either Blasphemy/Vuln, discipline, purity of elements, or skitterbots which are all 35% mana auras.

Edit: many people have vulnerability on hit gloves freeing up an aura so perhaps that's why you are confused.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 11, 2020, 7:30:52 PM
hi all,

if i have cursed on vulnerablity on shaper glove, what extra aura i shld have on armor? im using following the tank build with 6 link geofri and 4lv enlighten
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Feb 11, 2020, 10:43:03 PM
Is there anything to use in place of pride in the balanced setup before using Aul's ammy?
How much for your lethal pride
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
hi all,

if i have cursed on vulnerablity on shaper glove, what extra aura i shld have on armor? im using following the tank build with 6 link geofri and 4lv enlighten

I'm running the Jhoc variant of the build. If you want to go smooth and safe all the way to 95, would recommend you to check out this variant of the build which focuses on chaos resist, with watcher's eye- purity of elements, pride, discipline, dread banner and gloves vul on hit.

If you want to use aura's in the chest then you can use skitterbot with clarity or a similar combo

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info