3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi,

is there a description how to craft the rare belt?
"
Rotto67 wrote:
Hi,

is there a description how to craft the rare belt?

I copied this into my notes from a post back several pages. I don't remember who to attribute it to but here's what I recorded for my own future use...

"Belts are different and MUCH easier, typically you just search for any hunter influenced, i85 heavy belt, scour it, use 4 intrinsic catalysts on it, alchemy orb it to make it rare, and then spam chaos orbs until you hit increased strength, and increased attributes.

You can realistically roll good belts in like 1-3ex worth of chaos, the pool of mods is much smaller and you actually see good rolls."
"
Korr4K wrote:
Quick question, how does bottled faith affects minions? Is there any dmg boost?

from my understanding they dont get the crit effect from the flask but will be affected by the consecrated ground and the damage amp.
"
Spoiler
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
For the fortify maul - does the base/type of maul have any impact at all on the build? I see that a lot of people are using a coronal maul.

It can be any 2h weapon technically, but swords, axes, and maces are the only ones where you can guarantee a roll of +1 to Level of Socketed Gems when you slam or beastcraft it yourself. Taking that further, from those categories, Coronal maul is the only one that has an implicit that does something for us. It's a very small something, but it's something.

Can you please explain how +1 all gems can be guaranteed with ex slam? Someone else had said something similar and explained what to do. I did what they said and it ended with me just wasting exalts.

I had level 1 fortify prefix and 2 random, useless suffixes. I crafted cannot roll attack mods and exalt slam. It rolled chance to gain an endurance charge on kill prefix instead of +1 all gems.

For an elder mace, it's a guarantee with 2 slams. You can also use Farric Wolf Alphas, which are cheaper and can help with removing useless suffixes.

There are only 3 non-attack mods on an elder 2h mace: Fortify, Endurance Charge, and +1. If you have Fortify already, then you have a 1 in 2 of getting +1, but if you miss, the other one is guaranteed to be +1. From there you just have to annul and get lucky.

The best way to craft that weapon is to alt spam for the mods you need. Alt into +1 or Fortify, then aug/regal and if you don't have those two, scour and try again.
"
Groaxies wrote:
Okay so I understand how I can add strenght to the rings but how am i suppose to add strenght to a unique belt and unique boots? Whenever I try to craft anything on it it says that unique items can't be modified.

You'd just have to run another belt or Alberon's Warpath. You're running the speed build, so I'd look into belts before dropping Seven League.

"
dileck wrote:
Hey guys, im killing quite fast with the balanced setup, the only issue i have is that i have a 5 link on my chest because i cant afford the no reserved mana pride amulet thus no pride gem on it, what other gem could i put on my chest to 6 link it?

this is my gear atm:

Spoiler

Hey, the build I'm running now might be of interest to you. I run Pride, Hatred, Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, and Avian. Tree's a bit wonky.

With Aul's (assuming that's the goal), you could drop Sovereignty AND add Skitterbots in there, too.
Are my trade sites bugged? cant find a single weapon with the crafted mods on HC....
"
Groaxies wrote:
Okay so I understand how I can add strenght to the rings but how am i suppose to add strenght to a unique belt and unique boots? Whenever I try to craft anything on it it says that unique items can't be modified.

You also forgot the VERY important "Utmost Might" cluster which gives you flat +70 strength as well as +8% increased strength.

The unique belt and boots are for the speed version of this build, only to be used AFTER you have your strength and resists sorted. Until then, I suggest a strength based belt and/or Alberon's Warpath boots, and as mentioned before, two rings with T1 strength rolls.

On a side note, your starting point of the tree may not be the most cost effective; I reccomend taking the 2 int nodes and respeccing out of the 4 nodes leading up into Deep Wisdom, then consider VERY STRONGLY taking Grave Intentions...your minions will absolutely love you for that!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Two questions:

- I see JCOH's version of the build floating around in the comments, but I can't seem to locate a guide/POB. Can anyone give some pointers?

- I'm not sure where to go from here upgrade wise. I'm on 1500 strenght right now. Bought vulnerability gloves today, changed my aura's around to reflect that. Everything is running smooth, but I'm looking to take the next step towards my ultimate goal: running T15 blight maps, fully AFK. So no casting/raising skellies, just alt tabbing out to watch netflix, which can be done. I'm currently on T12, above that shit doesn't die fast enough. What can be my next steps?

Options that I'm considering:
- change weapon (have avian weapon, but not running that version of the build) to minion deal double dmg version
- 15/20% lethal pride to reach 1800 strength?
- Upgrade rings/belt for some extra strength?
- Helmet enchant, either zombie AS or dmg. An aura mana reservation reduction was recommended earlier, but not sure what I would gain from that and/or which additional auro to run and in which gem slot
- Swap my chest to victario's (which would leave me without much ES/resistances, which might be a mistake)
- change discipline to skitterbots for some extra damage

Any tips/suggestions on the above/my gear/my tree? All tips appreciated, cheers.
Hi,

I would like some help with my build please

These are the items I currently use:

Any tips are welcome, I just wasted 6 portals on a Tier 15 Necropolis fighting the Metamorph and I don't know what I should change
So guys i need help, since i dont have either of the crafting recepies and there are none weapons for sale how will i ever improve :P?
Any kind soul got an weapon for sale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info