3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ScotHarvath wrote:
Thanks for the help with my previous question! I have a less technical question this time.

I started at the beginning of this league in standard as I had read a couple people explain that standard works better for them as they don't have a lot of free time. I fall into that category and I'm only able to play 10 hours a week (give or take). I have lvl'd my Summoner to 89 but the price of things in standard vs metamorph blows my mind. Should I just start fresh in metamorph and hope for the best at my 10hrs a week investment or do I just keep grinding away in standard, as my lack of playtime will not allow for a proper league experience (and starting halfway though the league)

Once you're at maps, 10 hours a week is fine, there's been leagues where I'd be very casual at 1-2 hours a day. I don't see any reason to play Standard unless you're trying to build god-tier mirror characters or you don't like the idea of restarting every league. It's up to you though!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Linus1985 wrote:
If I run a phy reflect damage map for some reason I switch pride to hatred and feeding frenzy into phy into lightning convert that has worked fine for me.

Certainly. You can also use Triad Grip to fully convert phys to elemental. Any colors will do, but 4W is the luxury buy for chaos damage which ignores ele reflect as well.

It's usually just faster to reroll. I stash all my reflect maps, swap gloves, and run them all at one time to clear them up.

sometimes the map is corrupted :P
"
Kwoly wrote:
I am dying quite a bit, and only have like 900 str. Can anyone look at my gear and suggest where I should focus my upgrades?

OK, first things first. WTF is that Melee Splash gem doing in your chest? If you recolour your chest you could at least put Flame Dash in there which means you could use a ring that wasn't socketed giving you access to more useful attributes.

You have no chaos resist on your gear which will not be helping your survivability. That means you're overall chaos resist is currently in the negatives and this league is heavy with chaos damage.

Priority number one though is finishing your lab runs and getting Mistress of Sacrifice. Your survival will skyrocket just from that alone.

Respec three points from the Melding wheel (you really don't need this just yet) and spend them on the Utmost Might wheel at the bottom left of your tree. That alone is 70 Strength plus 8% Strength and should get you over 1000 with change.

Move your left most Efficient Training into the Jewel slot next to Instability. You'll get more strength out of that position.

Upgrade your rings to give you Strength and resists. If you buy ones with an open suffix you can craft hybrid elemental and chaos resist which is helpful.

Over the next 5 levels be sure to take Grave Intentions for minion survivability. Currently you don't have any jewels that give them extra elemental or chaos resists and they do need this. It's also a huge damage boost so worth getting.

Later on, either throw a few Divines at your helm or buy one with a better strength roll. There's an extra 15 strength you could squeeze out of that too.
So I am using this build but I do not even come close to 1000 strenght which caused me to not be affected by the baron leech bonus. Any suggestions on how I could increase my strenght? I am trying to stick to the build as much as I can and the only thing I am really lacking are those the watchers eye and the emporers ward according to the guide. Thanks in advance!
Hey guys, im killing quite fast with the balanced setup, the only issue i have is that i have a 5 link on my chest because i cant afford the no reserved mana pride amulet thus no pride gem on it, what other gem could i put on my chest to 6 link it?

this is my gear atm:

Last edited by dileck on Feb 11, 2020, 3:21:05 PM
So Im feeling pretty comfortable with the build though Im still running skeletons rather than the aura setup (I do have Pride, flesh and stone and Dread banner). I know the weapon upgrade is my next one but would like some suggestions after that. Should I be cutting some resists so that Im only capped if spirit offering is up? That would easily let me upgrade a ring at relatively low cost.
"
Groaxies wrote:
So I am using this build but I do not even come close to 1000 strenght which caused me to not be affected by the baron leech bonus. Any suggestions on how I could increase my strenght? I am trying to stick to the build as much as I can and the only thing I am really lacking are those the watchers eye and the emporers ward according to the guide. Thanks in advance!

you have a grand total of 0 strength combined on both rings, your belt and your boots.

If you are lacking in strength, start there and add strength to those slots.

Okay so I understand how I can add strenght to the rings but how am i suppose to add strenght to a unique belt and unique boots? Whenever I try to craft anything on it it says that unique items can't be modified.
"
Groaxies wrote:
Okay so I understand how I can add strenght to the rings but how am i suppose to add strenght to a unique belt and unique boots? Whenever I try to craft anything on it it says that unique items can't be modified.

You can't, uniques can't be modified with crafting
Quick question, how does bottled faith affects minions? Is there any dmg boost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info