3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Groaxies wrote:
So I am using this build but I only get to 575 strenght so I do not benefit from the baron leech bonus any way to increase this? I am using everything according to the build except for the rings and 3 jewels that were not manditory but I wouldn't get an increase of 425 strenght just from that right?
You charachters are hidden so we cant see.
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hey Guys,

yesterday I got a lucky drop so i bought finally a better weapon and switched from skelettons to aura setup.

Spoiler

I have 3 questions:

1) how do i can activate all auras? only with enlighten level 4? :(
If so, what aura i should do not run (currently i dont activate dread banner), and what would be a good replacement until i can afford one?

2) my weapon has an "aspect of the avian" mod. how i'm supposed to spent another 22% reserved mana?

3) How do you guys get to at least 1.200 strength? I'm sitting about 1.030. With a 3rd Efficient Training jewel?

Thanks for your answers :)

@crazypearce: thank you very much for your answer! I made some purchase and now i'm at 1.205 strength, still wondering how other achieve 1.800 strength lol. (swapped those items).
Spoiler

the belt with "increased strength" is too expensive for now.

For my first question. what aura setup are you running until you can afford a lvl 4 enlighten?

thanks for your answers :)

Last edited by Bisrob on Feb 11, 2020, 2:12:44 PM
For the fortify maul - does the base/type of maul have any impact at all on the build? I see that a lot of people are using a coronal maul.
If I run a phy reflect damage map for some reason I switch pride to hatred and feeding frenzy into phy into lightning convert that has worked fine for me.
"
For the fortify maul - does the base/type of maul have any impact at all on the build? I see that a lot of people are using a coronal maul.

The implicit on Coronal Maul gives us some increased area of effect. Not much but it's better than nothing and pretty much all other implicits from other items are worthless to our build.

Of course, the block chance on staffs (staves?) would be best but they are a lot harder/more expensive to craft due to the increased pool of affixes that are available.
"

It can be any 2h weapon technically, but swords, axes, and maces are the only ones where you can guarantee a roll of +1 to Level of Socketed Gems when you slam or beastcraft it yourself. Taking that further, from those categories, Coronal maul is the only one that has an implicit that does something for us. It's a very small something, but it's something.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 11, 2020, 2:19:52 PM
"
Linus1985 wrote:
If I run a phy reflect damage map for some reason I switch pride to hatred and feeding frenzy into phy into lightning convert that has worked fine for me.

Certainly. You can also use Triad Grip to fully convert phys to elemental. Any colors will do, but 4W is the luxury buy for chaos damage which ignores ele reflect as well.

It's usually just faster to reroll. I stash all my reflect maps, swap gloves, and run them all at one time to clear them up.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"

It can be any 2h weapon technically, but swords, axes, and maces are the only ones where you can guarantee a roll of +1 to Level of Socketed Gems when you slam or beastcraft it yourself. Taking that further, from those categories, Coronal maul is the only one that has an implicit that does something for us. It's a very small something, but it's something.

Can you please explain how +1 all gems can be guaranteed with ex slam? Someone else had said something similar and explained what to do. I did what they said and it ended with me just wasting exalts.

I had level 1 fortify prefix and 2 random, useless suffixes. I crafted cannot roll attack mods and exalt slam. It rolled chance to gain an endurance charge on kill prefix instead of +1 all gems.
Last edited by TryingToSurvive on Feb 11, 2020, 3:28:21 PM
I am dying quite a bit, and only have like 900 str. Can anyone look at my gear and suggest where I should focus my upgrades?

Last edited by Kwoly on Feb 11, 2020, 2:36:28 PM
Thanks for the help with my previous question! I have a less technical question this time.

I started at the beginning of this league in standard as I had read a couple people explain that standard works better for them as they don't have a lot of free time. I fall into that category and I'm only able to play 10 hours a week (give or take). I have lvl'd my Summoner to 89 but the price of things in standard vs metamorph blows my mind. Should I just start fresh in metamorph and hope for the best at my 10hrs a week investment or do I just keep grinding away in standard, as my lack of playtime will not allow for a proper league experience (and starting halfway though the league)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info