3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

which auras are we using?
couldn't find this info on the guide.

cheers,
Hey Guys,

yesterday I got a lucky drop so i bought finally a better weapon and switched from skelettons to aura setup.

Spoiler

I have 3 questions:

1) how do i can activate all auras? only with enlighten level 4? :(
If so, what aura i should do not run (currently i dont activate dread banner), and what would be a good replacement until i can afford one?

2) my weapon has an "aspect of the avian" mod. how i'm supposed to spent another 22% reserved mana?

3) How do you guys get to at least 1.200 strength? I'm sitting about 1.030. With a 3rd Efficient Training jewel?

Thanks for your answers :)
Don't run avian unless you are also using the chest

For more str t1 rolls on both rings, belt with %attributes, max astramentis, catalysts on all accessories, better lethal pride, 18% boots

You have a ton of places to get more strength
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Anyone got some pointers what to do? I feel too weak atm. I got around 15k eHP and maxed resistances with spirit offering, but I sometimes die anyway, forge of the phoenix boss oneshot me the other day, and some random mob I killed made me bleed all my hp in a matter of a second, even though I got immunity to corrupted blood idk what bleed it was. But I feel like my DPS is pretty low, I tried the speed version of the build but I just died way too often for my liking.

Your staff is nice, but it's missing +1 to Level of Socketed Gems as a native prefix. That means your Zombie isn't level 30, which means you're missing out on a free zombie. That's about 11% more damage immediately, depending how many zombies you have.

If you're running Feeding Frenzy and Minion Speed, you're going to be doing less damage. You can swap in Melee Phys support and Minion Damage support at the cost of some speed to increase your damage by quite a bit.

If you feel like you don't need the extra 1k ES from Discipline, you can run Skitterbots for more damage.

It's not going to be a huge difference, but you're also missing quality on some gems. I see so many people not giving quality to Pride, but increasing that radius means you can get further away from enemies without losing the bonus damage.

The Lion's Roar flask doesn't do anything for minions. Get a Rumi's Concoction instead if you want to use a granite flask - much better defense.

Not all bleeding is corrupted blood. I ran a seething/staunching divine life flask while I was leveling to 100, it's a nice button to smash if you're taking damage.

There's some min/maxing to do in terms of strength (18% boots, or +24 strength Efficient Trainings, for example) that can increase your EHP and damage at the same time.

Lastly, to touch on Phoenix -
Every time you fight Phoenix his opening abilities are the same. He does his blade twirl into the firebomb. Before he does the firebomb, he reduces nearby enemies' fire resistance by 50%. He also reduces your max fire resistance by 1% permanently, which stacks until he dies. If you stand next to him while he's firebombing, you will die.

I see, I am already running 15 zombies so 1 more zombie would be miniscule dmg upgrade, but will be an upgrade, gonna get a pride gem with quality and the flask you mentioned aswell as swap out minion speed for awakened minion damage. Gonna see how it feels
"
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
Dont know how to get a hold on a weapon, i aintw got the crafting recepies and there are none for sale the last week :(
Are the recepies in delve or how to get? I am at like 13 ex now

You sure you're looking for the correct mods? Here. https://poe.trade/search/eninonotaroata

Ah! Thanks mate! I was to horny for the ”grant fortify ” so thats why i didnt find them thanks.
Is it hard to agjust to the loss of massive regen you loose when stop using fermurs?

there are plenty for sale with Fortify if you want one

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/eRPZRVWUL
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 11, 2020, 12:23:32 PM
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
"
BopMajster wrote:
im kinda stuck and not sure what will bring me biggest upgrade now or what should i looking for now?
anyone can make me some points what to do now?

here is my build:

* Get quality on all your gems and flasks

* Save up for the corrupted Shapers Touch gloves that give Vulnerability on hit and the run another aura of your choice.

i feel like i alredy have quality at 20, where matters.. but yeah i will check again and do it.

I have enough for gloves, so i will buy these, but what aura can i put in instead? so if i put out vulnerability, could i also take out blasphemy?

you have a ton of gems that would be helped by quality.

Yes you can remove blasphemy once you get the gloves.

I run the following aura's with the corrupted glove setup

Discipline - Pride - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten Level 3
"
GreyGoose wrote:
which auras are we using?
couldn't find this info on the guide.

cheers,

go to the first post and then scroll down to Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code

In that section choose the build you are interested in and then you will see the suggested Aura's in the gem links.
"

I see, I am already running 15 zombies so 1 more zombie would be miniscule dmg upgrade

it is not minuscule. The extra zombie is the side benefit. The real benefit is that once you have the +1 to all socketed gems, it effects all your DPS gems in your weapon, including bumping Empower which has a knock on effect of bumping every other gem again.
"
Spoiler
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Anyone got some pointers what to do? I feel too weak atm. I got around 15k eHP and maxed resistances with spirit offering, but I sometimes die anyway, forge of the phoenix boss oneshot me the other day, and some random mob I killed made me bleed all my hp in a matter of a second, even though I got immunity to corrupted blood idk what bleed it was. But I feel like my DPS is pretty low, I tried the speed version of the build but I just died way too often for my liking.

Your staff is nice, but it's missing +1 to Level of Socketed Gems as a native prefix. That means your Zombie isn't level 30, which means you're missing out on a free zombie. That's about 11% more damage immediately, depending how many zombies you have.

If you're running Feeding Frenzy and Minion Speed, you're going to be doing less damage. You can swap in Melee Phys support and Minion Damage support at the cost of some speed to increase your damage by quite a bit.

If you feel like you don't need the extra 1k ES from Discipline, you can run Skitterbots for more damage.

It's not going to be a huge difference, but you're also missing quality on some gems. I see so many people not giving quality to Pride, but increasing that radius means you can get further away from enemies without losing the bonus damage.

The Lion's Roar flask doesn't do anything for minions. Get a Rumi's Concoction instead if you want to use a granite flask - much better defense.

Not all bleeding is corrupted blood. I ran a seething/staunching divine life flask while I was leveling to 100, it's a nice button to smash if you're taking damage.

There's some min/maxing to do in terms of strength (18% boots, or +24 strength Efficient Trainings, for example) that can increase your EHP and damage at the same time.

Lastly, to touch on Phoenix -
Every time you fight Phoenix his opening abilities are the same. He does his blade twirl into the firebomb. Before he does the firebomb, he reduces nearby enemies' fire resistance by 50%. He also reduces your max fire resistance by 1% permanently, which stacks until he dies. If you stand next to him while he's firebombing, you will die.

I see, I am already running 15 zombies so 1 more zombie would be miniscule dmg upgrade, but will be an upgrade, gonna get a pride gem with quality and the flask you mentioned aswell as swap out minion speed for awakened minion damage. Gonna see how it feels

It's 7% more damage on your current setup, but what actually happens is you have another zombie out there which can hit things the other 15 zombies aren't currently hitting, which means you clear maps faster by accident without really even knowing about it. You also buff Empower, which buffs everything else, so it's slightly more than that.

Although what really happens is you just have 16 zombies getting stuck on stairs instead of 15...

If you have the choice, Awakened Melee Phys at 20% quality gives free intimidate on enemies for free 10% increased damage taken. If you can get a white socket on your weapon from Vorici (or recolor to 2B1G3R) that would be better than Awakened Minion Damage from a damage perspective. I run both on bosses, though. :)
So I am using this build but I only get to 575 strenght so I do not benefit from the baron leech bonus any way to increase this? I am using everything according to the build except for the rings and 3 jewels that were not manditory but I wouldn't get an increase of 425 strenght just from that right? Thanks in advance
Last edited by Groaxies on Feb 11, 2020, 3:11:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info