3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
BopMajster wrote:
im kinda stuck and not sure what will bring me biggest upgrade now or what should i looking for now?
anyone can make me some points what to do now?

here is my build:

* Get quality on all your gems and flasks

* Save up for the corrupted Shapers Touch gloves that give Vulnerability on hit and the run another aura of your choice.

i feel like i alredy have quality at 20, where matters.. but yeah i will check again and do it.

I have enough for gloves, so i will buy these, but what aura can i put in instead? so if i put out vulnerability, could i also take out blasphemy?
Last edited by BopMajster on Feb 11, 2020, 11:05:58 AM
"
EpicBoos wrote:
Im LVL 87 and i have 625 Strength problem to riche + 1000 Strength.
I follow the skill tree from POB Link: https://pastebin.com/PsKUKsxU

My Equipment

Thanks !

I suggest you to use boots like

You need a belt with STR. Could be a cheap one like
, could be a very expensive one with STR and increase attributes.

Another Eff Training jewel will help you reach (easily) 1000 STR.

For example, with 3 x eff training I have 1200+ (cheap gear)
Last edited by _MrL_ on Feb 11, 2020, 11:09:12 AM
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi,

It's my 1st summoner ever, so sorry if my questions would be stupid or obvois for some of you:
1) I have almost 6k eHP - how to increase it even more? Except Watcher's Eye (which is more than 20ex now, with clarity to energy shield), the only issue would be my rare items? (yes, i know that my weapon is terrible for this build, i will have to craft it when i get some currency)
2) I have a feeling that my minions do not have much dmg - currently runing tier 11 maps. On thrash it's "not bad". When i have syndicate/ cassio/ Alva - i can't make it as i'm killing everything too slow. Map Bosses are not very ahrd, but not easy as well, while metamorph with it's minions is really hard fight for me. What steps should i take to increase minions dmg? Is it just a matter of gem lvl? Or there is something wrong/ missing?

Gem levels are really important, 21/20 Zombie and Spectre were a big help as was Empower level 4. Try to replace the Pain Loop ring with one that has more strength, and replace the boots with 18% ones as well, they should be cheap.

I'd do ring/boots (cheap) > weapon > empower level 4 > zombie > spectre

With the +3 weapon, level 4 Empower, and 21 Raise Zombie, my gem is at level 30.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hi there, just wanted to inform you people that my AG died today(Kingmaker, Stiched Demon, Garb of Ephi... rip 5~ex) in a Reef map (I assume he was afking in the water, or to close to the boss in that invulnerability phase) so be sure to have him close to you at this Boss, or de-summon him while fighting the Boss.

R.I.P Unnamed Guardian, you may rest now.. lets see where Hans dies, my new Guy. :D
Anyone got some pointers what to do? I feel too weak atm. I got around 15k eHP and maxed resistances with spirit offering, but I sometimes die anyway, forge of the phoenix boss oneshot me the other day, and some random mob I killed made me bleed all my hp in a matter of a second, even though I got immunity to corrupted blood idk what bleed it was. But I feel like my DPS is pretty low, I tried the speed version of the build but I just died way too often for my liking.
hey guys,
i searched back to page 900 to find out why i can raise just 3 spectres instead of 4. can you help me out with an idea of what might be the reason?

i am using the tanky setup, very nearly as described in the build section without the watcher's eye and the mastery jewel. i am at lvl 93 and have 1212 str.
Last edited by Schmorinder_Hölle on Feb 11, 2020, 11:57:23 AM
"
Anyone got some pointers what to do? I feel too weak atm. I got around 15k eHP and maxed resistances with spirit offering, but I sometimes die anyway, forge of the phoenix boss oneshot me the other day, and some random mob I killed made me bleed all my hp in a matter of a second, even though I got immunity to corrupted blood idk what bleed it was. But I feel like my DPS is pretty low, I tried the speed version of the build but I just died way too often for my liking.

Your staff is nice, but it's missing +1 to Level of Socketed Gems as a native prefix. That means your Zombie isn't level 30, which means you're missing out on a free zombie. That's about 11% more damage immediately, depending how many zombies you have.

If you're running Feeding Frenzy and Minion Speed, you're going to be doing less damage. You can swap in Melee Phys support and Minion Damage support at the cost of some speed to increase your damage by quite a bit.

If you feel like you don't need the extra 1k ES from Discipline, you can run Skitterbots for more damage.

It's not going to be a huge difference, but you're also missing quality on some gems. I see so many people not giving quality to Pride, but increasing that radius means you can get further away from enemies without losing the bonus damage.

The Lion's Roar flask doesn't do anything for minions. Get a Rumi's Concoction instead if you want to use a granite flask - much better defense.

Not all bleeding is corrupted blood. I ran a seething/staunching divine life flask while I was leveling to 100, it's a nice button to smash if you're taking damage.

There's some min/maxing to do in terms of strength (18% boots, or +24 strength Efficient Trainings, for example) that can increase your EHP and damage at the same time.

Lastly, to touch on Phoenix -
Every time you fight Phoenix his opening abilities are the same. He does his blade twirl into the firebomb. Before he does the firebomb, he reduces nearby enemies' fire resistance by 50%. He also reduces your max fire resistance by 1% permanently, which stacks until he dies. If you stand next to him while he's firebombing, you will die.
"
hey guys,
i searched back to page 900 to find out why i can raise just 3 spectres instead of 4. can you help me out with an idea of what might be the reason?

You need level 21 Raise Spectre for 4.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
hey guys,

This is the in the 'Frequently asked questions' section of the guide on the first page.

You need a level 21 Spectre gem.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
hey guys,

This is the in the 'Frequently asked questions' section of the guide on the first page.

You need a level 21 Spectre gem.

my bad. thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info