3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Dont know how to get a hold on a weapon, i aintw got the crafting recepies and there are none for sale the last week :(
Are the recepies in delve or how to get? I am at like 13 ex now

You sure you're looking for the correct mods? Here. https://poe.trade/search/eninonotaroata
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Feb 11, 2020, 8:28:40 AM
"
stefanaki wrote:
Hi guys,

quick question regarding Awakened Multistrike: is it that mandatory to have it? Is this gem that much better than the ordinary one ? Or the DPS increase is mediocre.

You get between 15-25% more damage, base in what auras/banners you are using. I think is one of the last things you really need to do, but I manage to farm the 60ex in 2 days (of insane play time), the build have the power to make a lot of currency.
Hi,

It's my 1st summoner ever, so sorry if my questions would be stupid or obvois for some of you:
1) I have almost 6k eHP - how to increase it even more? Except Watcher's Eye (which is more than 20ex now, with clarity to energy shield), the only issue would be my rare items? (yes, i know that my weapon is terrible for this build, i will have to craft it when i get some currency)
2) I have a feeling that my minions do not have much dmg - currently runing tier 11 maps. On thrash it's "not bad". When i have syndicate/ cassio/ Alva - i can't make it as i'm killing everything too slow. Map Bosses are not very ahrd, but not easy as well, while metamorph with it's minions is really hard fight for me. What steps should i take to increase minions dmg? Is it just a matter of gem lvl? Or there is something wrong/ missing?
Im LVL 87 and i have 625 Strength problem to riche + 1000 Strength.
I follow the skill tree from POB Link: https://pastebin.com/PsKUKsxU

My Equipment

Thanks !
"
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
How is it possible to run all these auras especially without an Aul's ammy? The prices are through the roof for them. So what gem can I replace pride with since I can't really use it?

You're only level 66 mate, your tree isn't fully pathed out yet, so you're missing out on the Sovereignty nodes for one thing.

Also, 10% reduced mana reserved on chest (that 1% DOES matter in the end) and Enlighten 4, then you can run 135% worth of auras. I'm using Hatred, Pride, Dread Banner, and Flesh and Stone. FnS can be substituted for Avian. Check my setup/tree if you want to.

For the main build, Aul's is really the linchpin. You free up 50% reserved, so you can run 2 more auras. You can get a similar effect with a lab enchant for Pride or Hatred, I think.
Thanks for the help. The PoB that was linked under the "Balanced Setup using Saqawal's Nest" doesn't show Sovereignty nodes chosen at all. It's missing them so that's why I didn't choose it. I think I will go by your skill tree since the guide one seems incomplete.

Something else to keep in mind is that Brunowa has been working on the guide for a long time and has a lot of gear and a lot of currency to try new things. The POB for that setup likely doesn't run those nodes because they're not required with Aul's, but many of us choose not to run Aul's because it's so expensive. It's almost doubled in price since that setup became more popular.

(Also see his response to you on page 934, as well.)

The version of the build that I'm running is Saqawal's without Aul's, intentionally, so I'm just structuring my tree around that. The build is very flexible.
I have hit a ceiling at 1.100 plus str, but that's not what i have come here to ask help with, i still have some room with rings, and definitely have to change weapon (using a 6l queen escape and has the 6l zombie setup) but being a broke Exile, the cost of the weapon and at this point in the league is even worth it? Anyway i digress.

back to the matter at hand, i am using a 6l Gepfri's with skelies(5l) + 2 auras, (Dread and Pride, one is on a ring) at this point is it worth investing on a lvl 4 Enlighten (6ex) and go full aura, or should i go for a 6l Saqawal's (5ex), broke as i am i cant go both, all i have is 8ex

either way, thanks in advance and please pardon the bad english.
im kinda stuck and not sure what will bring me biggest upgrade now or what should i looking for now?
anyone can make me some points what to do now?

here is my build:

"
BopMajster wrote:
im kinda stuck and not sure what will bring me biggest upgrade now or what should i looking for now?
anyone can make me some points what to do now?

here is my build:

* Get quality on all your gems and flasks

* Save up for the corrupted Shapers Touch gloves that give Vulnerability on hit and the run another aura of your choice.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 11, 2020, 10:48:13 AM
Holy crap was the Death and Taxes map at T14 a pain :)

I finally removed all zombies and golem and just killed him with cyclone and my specters. It was the only way I could him to move to the next portal.

It was slow lol
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
Dont know how to get a hold on a weapon, i aintw got the crafting recepies and there are none for sale the last week :(
Are the recepies in delve or how to get? I am at like 13 ex now

You sure you're looking for the correct mods? Here. https://poe.trade/search/eninonotaroata

Ah! Thanks mate! I was to horny for the ”grant fortify ” so thats why i didnt find them thanks.
Is it hard to agjust to the loss of massive regen you loose when stop using fermurs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info