3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

No regen can be done with a mana flask, but it's just painful so if you don't really need to do it, just reroll or sell three for an upgrade.

Less recovery rate - you won't even notice the difference. Just roll through those ones without a care :)
"
No regen can be done with a mana flask, but it's just painful so if you don't really need to do it, just reroll or sell three for an upgrade.

Less recovery rate - you won't even notice the difference. Just roll through those ones without a care :)

Tyvm :)
"
stefanaki wrote:
Hi guys,

quick question regarding Awakened Multistrike: is it that mandatory to have it? Is this gem that much better than the ordinary one ? Or the DPS increase is mediocre.

Nothing is mandatory in this build.

I have never had an Awakened Multistrike.

Obviously it gives a DPS boost but it comes at a cost which is hard to justify. If you have everything else sorted and have $$ to throw in then go for it.
"
brunowa wrote:

Obviously it gives a DPS boost but it comes at a cost which is hard to justify.

as I thought, thanks for your answer. I have the currency but will rather hold it.
Phys reflect is very doable but annoying. Just switch zombie for skeleton and keep spamming them as they die. Only recommended for valuable maps u can't reroll like corrupted elder or shaper guardian maps
Would I be able to use something other than cyclone? Like maybe charged dash? Or even flicker with cast on melee kill. Cyclone can just get boring lol
Yes, but you wouldn't. You will need to use a skill that has the Channelling tag but the idea behind this build is staying mobile so you really want to use a Channelling skill that has a movement component.

That leaves you with Cyclone or Charged Dash. Charged dash leaves you vulnerable while you charge and it can consume a ton of mana.

Comparatively Cyclone costs virtually nothing to channel and also gives you stun and knockback immunity. Cyclone wins hands down.

If you want to replace Cast while Channelling with another trigger spell, what would you use? Melee kill means you have to kill the enemy, not your minions (good luck with that!). It also means if you're fighting a single boss with no minions, then you never cast your skills.
"
bunniewormy wrote:
Hi

Using the tanky version currently, works great, what should be the next few things I should focus on upgrading?

https://pastebin.com/0gr0Q3Ub

Raise Zombie Level 21 and Empower Level 4: Huge DPS boost and extra zombie

Raise Specter Level 21: Extra specter for more QOL

Animate Guardian: Put this in empty spot in helmet and raise the budget version for more QOL

I also noticed that you have way over invested in resistances such that you are super super super capped by over 30 on each element and a couple close to 50. Note that POB does not factor in the 30% resistance we get for each element from the ascendancy.

You may be able to slowly fix your rings and belt so that you can get more strength and less resistances. You should be able to get to 1200 strength if you do this right and still stay resistance capped.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 11, 2020, 8:03:02 AM
Dont know how to get a hold on a weapon, i aintw got the crafting recepies and there are none for sale the last week :(
Are the recepies in delve or how to get? I am at like 13 ex now
How much of a dps loss is it running ranged spectres in the chest?

I can't seem to run Dread Banner, Vulnerability, and Pride with Enlighten 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info