3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Hi Guys,

I'm running JHOC's version of the tanky build which has shifting from the 18% boots to stampede boots which lets us anoint one more major node( helps with chaos resistance once you get watcher's eye)

From a defense PoV with over 12k eHP there are rarely any deaths, although yesterday i died twice at 99% exp level 94 at T16 metamorphs.

I dropped to T 15's to safely level up at 95.

All the guys and girls who crossed 95 and above, do you skip metamorph at T16 and how do you effectively level up post 95? I heard people do Chayula runs from 99-100 not sure if the same applies here.

I am hoping to hit 99 tonight with 6 man chayula runs. I never skip a meta, though, phoenix has killed me a few times. Nothing else, really, just keep moving with a juiced meta and you should be fine.
"
Hi Guys,

I'm running JHOC's version of the tanky build which has shifting from the 18% boots to stampede boots which lets us anoint one more major node( helps with chaos resistance once you get watcher's eye)

From a defense PoV with over 12k eHP there are rarely any deaths, although yesterday i died twice at 99% exp level 94 at T16 metamorphs.

All the guys and girls who crossed 95 and above, do you skip metamorph at T16 and how do you effectively level up post 95? I heard people do Chayula runs from 99-100 not sure if the same applies here.

I'm going through that journey, unfortunately my pc can't handle rotas with Chayula or Uul-tol breachstones, so I'm doing it with maps and delve. I'm half into my way to 99 in two days. I die a lot because of desync and pc lag, but I decided to go for the dmg focus option with the idea of kill before getting killed. I have 14eHP with offering, res cap at 76 without offering up, chaos res cap at 75 and 17 zombies with 1million dps each. I never have problems with methamoprhs but I avoid them because of the lag of my pc handle multiple mobs spawn in short time.
"
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
How is it possible to run all these auras especially without an Aul's ammy? The prices are through the roof for them. So what gem can I replace pride with since I can't really use it?

You're only level 66 mate, your tree isn't fully pathed out yet, so you're missing out on the Sovereignty nodes for one thing.

Also, 10% reduced mana reserved on chest (that 1% DOES matter in the end) and Enlighten 4, then you can run 135% worth of auras. I'm using Hatred, Pride, Dread Banner, and Flesh and Stone. FnS can be substituted for Avian. Check my setup/tree if you want to.

For the main build, Aul's is really the linchpin. You free up 50% reserved, so you can run 2 more auras. You can get a similar effect with a lab enchant for Pride or Hatred, I think.
Thanks for the help. The PoB that was linked under the "Balanced Setup using Saqawal's Nest" doesn't show Sovereignty nodes chosen at all. It's missing them so that's why I didn't choose it. I think I will go by your skill tree since the guide one seems incomplete.

The POB is accurate. You just need to ensure you have a 10% less mana reserved Saqawal's.

We also don't need Sovereignty. Instead, we pick up the Influence cluster in the top right hand corner. This gives us a massive boost to every aura that we run and along the way we pick up the 4% reduced mana node that gives us everything we need to run all auras.

Hi!

Just respec to the build a few days ago. Im still on the budget build. Currently have 6 EX should i prio Enlighten lvl 4 or buy minion crafted weapon?

Thank you
Hi

Using the tanky version currently, works great, what should be the next few things I should focus on upgrading?

https://pastebin.com/0gr0Q3Ub

"
chloris143 wrote:
Hi!

Just respec to the build a few days ago. Im still on the budget build. Currently have 6 EX should i prio Enlighten lvl 4 or buy minion crafted weapon?

Thank you

Rare weapon will be the single best boost in dmg for your build. After that Empower 4 and 21 Raise Zombie to make zombie gems get lvl 30. Also you need to take the 2 intelligence nodes instead that the spell dmg ones at the start of the tree, you are losing a LOT of possible dmg and survavility in points that give nothing to you.
Last edited by Osgili4th on Feb 10, 2020, 11:49:25 PM
Just got a sirus level 7 down deathless only 2 more stones left to collect. hopefully will get a lvl 8 down tomorrow. Love the build. FOund out what murders my minions the most and its when something have to many projectile increases. Had a metamorph with +6 projectiles and when metamorph casted frostorbs from Terrace its looked more like a nova spell rather than something the witchs would cast.
"
Hi Guys,

I've also recently shifted over to JHOC's version as it suits my playstyle better.

For those that are on a budget or playing SSF I've found this set up to be very helpful to me and it might be good for others:

This lets me curse enemies with vulnerability without the curse on hit corruption on gloves and without the 35% mana reservation from blasphemy. It's been very effective for me but there is a downside. The cast while channelling gem cycles through all the links, so there's a bit more delay with desecrate and spirit offering that you get in the traditional 4 link. Not much but it is noticeable and if you're getting a stream of damage you may not regen out of it.

With this set up, the Sovereignty cluster and a lvl 3 Enlighten I can run Pride, Discipline, Flesh and Stone and War Banner with enough mana remaining to Cyclone.

You should also know that the cast sequence follows the gem links, so try and get Desecrate placed before Spirit Offering to ensure there's always some corpses avail to proc the first cast of Spirit Offering. They don't have to be right next to each other, just somewhere in the chain that one is before the other.

I find this to be very good for delving as you just constantly Cyclone and Spirit Offering is always up and everything is always cursed.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Feb 11, 2020, 2:26:20 AM
Hi guys,

quick question regarding Awakened Multistrike: is it that mandatory to have it? Is this gem that much better than the ordinary one ? Or the DPS increase is mediocre.
Can we do either of these two mods?

Players cannot regenerate life/mana/es and players have 60% less recovery rate of life and es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info