3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm basically done with the league at this point. I just hit 36 challenges last night, so I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished.

So I recently rolled a pretty good Lethal Pride jewel with 20% Strength in radius and a node with flat +20 strength. Without taking too many useless points, I was able to grab 15% strength and the flat +20 for 4 passive points. I used the Thread of Hope trick to free up some points, and wound up over 1800 for the extra zombie. PoB Fork calculated out combined DPS of 936,451 DPS per zombie, netting me 15,919,670 DPS total after appropriate buffs\auras\debuffs are taken into account.

I started messing around with my build in PoB and started removing some points from the tree. After dropping my strength to 1600ish and picking up some aura nodes and the rest of the Ravenous Horde wheel again, I found that I could hit 1,027,785 DPS per zombie, giving me a total output of 16,444,560 DPS.

I give up almost 400 life, and about 150 energy shield for roughly 525k DPS. I don't die at all as is, except to lag on Sirus or terrible positioning on Uber Elder. Think it's worth squeezing this tiny bit more DPS out of the build? I can probably get some more with some woke gems if I really wanted to.
"
How is it possible to run all these auras especially without an Aul's ammy? The prices are through the roof for them. So what gem can I replace pride with since I can't really use it?

this!
HOW U RUN SO MANY AURAS W T F?
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
Paquitoman wrote:
"
"
ScotHarvath wrote:
Hey, it's my first build to make it past low level maps. I'm completing T11 and T12 maps but I still don't have a 1000 strength and struggle with T14 maps. Could someone please look at my build and tell me what my next investments should be. I am poor, and know what to buy if money was no object, but on a budget what are my best first upgrades until i start making some bank?

obviously weapon and chest are paramount but while saving up for those, do the simple things that cost much less money

1) Respec your tree. Get out of Death Attunement and save 8 passive nodes and then use those 8 nodes to better your build based on the build guide tree

2) Annoint your amulet with Death Attunement

3) Get quality on your flasks

4) buy the efficiency training jewels to get your strength over 1000. Check the build guide to see where to place these

why annoint Death attunement? it seems fairly similar annoint Ravenous horde instead and get DA with skill points....u save at least one doing this

With Death Attunement, you get 1 more zombie, spectre and skeleton. DA is too far away.
Last edited by Kazm0t on Feb 10, 2020, 6:41:22 PM
"
How is it possible to run all these auras especially without an Aul's ammy? The prices are through the roof for them. So what gem can I replace pride with since I can't really use it?

you can go 1 of 2 ways for the tanky build

1) Get an enlighten level 4

or

2) Stay with enlighten level 3 and instead buy the shapers touch corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit.

Once you get the gloves, your curse comes for free and then you free up space in your chest for the following combination

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten Level 3

The second choice is more expensive but is a much stronger build. Note that you need to take the Sovereignty cluster in the tree for this to work as shown in the build guide.

The other builds can run even more aura's because the chest armor they use allow for more.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 10, 2020, 8:04:28 PM
"
omglapizza wrote:
I'm basically done with the league at this point. I just hit 36 challenges last night, so I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished.

So I recently rolled a pretty good Lethal Pride jewel with 20% Strength in radius and a node with flat +20 strength. Without taking too many useless points, I was able to grab 15% strength and the flat +20 for 4 passive points. I used the Thread of Hope trick to free up some points, and wound up over 1800 for the extra zombie. PoB Fork calculated out combined DPS of 936,451 DPS per zombie, netting me 15,919,670 DPS total after appropriate buffs\auras\debuffs are taken into account.

I started messing around with my build in PoB and started removing some points from the tree. After dropping my strength to 1600ish and picking up some aura nodes and the rest of the Ravenous Horde wheel again, I found that I could hit 1,027,785 DPS per zombie, giving me a total output of 16,444,560 DPS.

I give up almost 400 life, and about 150 energy shield for roughly 525k DPS. I don't die at all as is, except to lag on Sirus or terrible positioning on Uber Elder. Think it's worth squeezing this tiny bit more DPS out of the build? I can probably get some more with some woke gems if I really wanted to.

So awesome mate! Great numbers!

I think for your question only you can answer that... it's simply do you want more DPS or defence?

Not sure what your eHP numbers are like in total, but you're getting about 3.3% more damage if you did the swap. How does that stack up against your eHP loss?

Personally, I would stick with your current setup as you probably won't notice any difference with a 3.3% DPS gain when your damage is already so high.
"
"

you can go 1 of 2 ways

1) Get an enlighten level 4

or

2) Stay with enlighten level 3 and instead buy the shapers touch corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit.

Once you get the gloves, your curse comes for free and then you free up space in your chest for the following combination

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten Level 3

The second choice is more expensive but is a much stronger build. Note that you need to take the Sovereignty cluster in the tree for this to work as shown in the build guide.

Also, you can run more auras if using Victario's Influence (30% less mana reserved) and Saqawal's Nest (10% less mana reserved) and many people are doing this.
"

You're only level 66 mate, your tree isn't fully pathed out yet, so you're missing out on the Sovereignty nodes for one thing.

Also, 10% reduced mana reserved on chest (that 1% DOES matter in the end) and Enlighten 4, then you can run 135% worth of auras. I'm using Hatred, Pride, Dread Banner, and Flesh and Stone. FnS can be substituted for Avian. Check my setup/tree if you want to.

For the main build, Aul's is really the linchpin. You free up 50% reserved, so you can run 2 more auras. You can get a similar effect with a lab enchant for Pride or Hatred, I think.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 10, 2020, 8:59:59 PM
How do we craft strength, 10% increased strength, movement speed boots?
Hi Guys,

I'm running JHOC's version of the tanky build which has shifting from the 18% boots to stampede boots which lets us anoint one more major node( helps with chaos resistance once you get watcher's eye)

From a defense PoV with over 12k eHP there are rarely any deaths, although yesterday i died twice at 99% exp level 94 at T16 metamorphs.

I dropped to T 15's to safely level up at 95.

All the guys and girls who crossed 95 and above, do you skip metamorph at T16 and how do you effectively level up post 95? I heard people do Chayula runs from 99-100 not sure if the same applies here.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Sarclol wrote:
"

You're only level 66 mate, your tree isn't fully pathed out yet, so you're missing out on the Sovereignty nodes for one thing.

Also, 10% reduced mana reserved on chest (that 1% DOES matter in the end) and Enlighten 4, then you can run 135% worth of auras. I'm using Hatred, Pride, Dread Banner, and Flesh and Stone. FnS can be substituted for Avian. Check my setup/tree if you want to.

For the main build, Aul's is really the linchpin. You free up 50% reserved, so you can run 2 more auras. You can get a similar effect with a lab enchant for Pride or Hatred, I think.
Thanks for the help. The PoB that was linked under the "Balanced Setup using Saqawal's Nest" doesn't show Sovereignty nodes chosen at all. It's missing them so that's why I didn't choose it. I think I will go by your skill tree since the guide one seems incomplete.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info