3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
How do I see my current dps, and should I change something in my tree, I feel I lack some dps and I even die to some stuff even though I got about 13k combined health/ES when using spirit offering which I keep up all the time since it also maxes my resistances.

your profile is private so we can't see your character.

If you want to see your DPS per zombie, you can use the fork version of Path of Building.
"
mcheidibrak wrote:
hey there,

I'm running the tanky geofri build right now and I'm not sure what's the best next upgrade.

You can see my tree and character on here, https://pastebin.com/Wmad4Gwm here's my pob as well.
There's a 20% lethal pride on the left side socketed, so my actual STR is like 1220.

I'm sitting on ~10 exalt rn and I feel like it'd be the best to invest my currency in lvl 21 gems. But not exactly sure if that's the best bang for the buck.
Also, I feel like I'm missing out on STR nodes and sensible jewel slots for efficient training / brawn or stuff like that. Is there something in my tree I'm supposed to change?

e: also got some improvements for my animate guardian, currently running the budget version

Your biggest DPS boost will come from the following pair:

Empower Level 4 and Raise Zomebie Level 21.

You should also pick up a Raise Specter Level 21 to get access to a 4th specter.

You should be able to do all of that easily in 10ex.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 10, 2020, 3:12:09 PM
For those with aura troubles use miklats Mana reserved calcatir to see what level enlighten u need ad how much Mana reserved passives to achieve the auras you want to run. It personally helped me min max auras
"
KopaKabana wrote:
How can you run so many auras? I barely can run 2 - 3 , and skitterbots :(
Is there something i am missing out, pls help?
I have both Vitario and teh tanky chest, both i get same results, cant run as many auras as you are
Please someone help me

you can go 1 of 2 ways

1) Get an enlighten level 4

or

2) Stay with enlighten level 3 and instead buy the shapers touch corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit.

Once you get the gloves, your curse comes for free and then you free up space in your chest for the following combination

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten Level 3

The second choice is more expensive but is a much stronger build.

"
Morphl1 wrote:
"
KopaKabana wrote:
How can you run so many auras? I barely can run 2 - 3 , and skitterbots :(
Is there something i am missing out, pls help?
I have both Vitario and teh tanky chest, both i get same results, cant run as many auras as you are
Please someone help me

i am having the same issue.. i am assuming it has something to do with the difference between a level 3 enlighten, and a level 4 one.

can someone pls confirm this, or correct me if wrong.

see my previous post.

how much "Effect of Shock" may i set up in PoB when using Skitterbots (lvl 22 with global modifiers?)

my current setup allows me to swap discipline with skitterbots.

since i added a belt that allows me to cast enduring cry, i think i can make the switch permanent. EC gives me, together with the endurance passive that i had to take due to my lethal pride, another 16% reduction (only 4% on bosses with no adds)
i still have 10k ES and 6k life, all res 76 and chaos res 75, which feels rather tanky. After reaching lvl 98 i thought i dont need to play it that safe anymore, and i honestly dont even feel the 1,5k ES loss while skitterbots seem to be a huge boost in dmg.

if i set up PoB correctly by setting Effect of Shock to 36 (15%base and 21% from skitterbots gem itself), i am at 544k total DPS inc. Impale for each of my 17 minions. is that real?

also, when using kingmaker, i could add maim to my 6L cyclone setup and drop fortify, right?
Skitterbots base shock effect is 15%, so at the very least you can use 15%.

A level 23 Skitterbots should give you 22% increased shock effect (15 * 1.22), which is 18.3% total effect. It isn't additive on top of the shock you're already getting.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Skitterbots
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 10, 2020, 3:51:26 PM
"
Sarclol wrote:
Skitterbots base shock effect is 15%, so at the very least you can use 15%.

A level 23 Skitterbots should give you 22% increased shock effect, which is 18.3% total effect. It isn't additive on top of the shock you're already getting.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Skitterbots

thank you very much, i had a feeling i didnt get that right haha! that gets me to 487k dps for each zombie while still being rather tanky, i think i will keep that setup on the road to 100 for now.

i am open for suggestions though
How is it possible to run all these auras especially without an Aul's ammy? The prices are through the roof for them. So what gem can I replace pride with since I can't really use it?
Last edited by Atnola on Feb 10, 2020, 4:57:15 PM
"
"
ScotHarvath wrote:
Hey, it's my first build to make it past low level maps. I'm completing T11 and T12 maps but I still don't have a 1000 strength and struggle with T14 maps. Could someone please look at my build and tell me what my next investments should be. I am poor, and know what to buy if money was no object, but on a budget what are my best first upgrades until i start making some bank?

obviously weapon and chest are paramount but while saving up for those, do the simple things that cost much less money

1) Respec your tree. Get out of Death Attunement and save 8 passive nodes and then use those 8 nodes to better your build based on the build guide tree

2) Annoint your amulet with Death Attunement

3) Get quality on your flasks

4) buy the efficiency training jewels to get your strength over 1000. Check the build guide to see where to place these

why annoint Death attunement? it seems fairly similar annoint Ravenous horde instead and get DA with skill points....u save at least one doing this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info